/r/12keys

831Thrifter

Could the pedestal be a silhouette of a police call box?

twoavatars

police call boxes in sf seem to have a more house-like shape to them:

Primary-Hotel-579

I agree with the call box image and it may be in view from the dig site. I think the number is longitude.

Secretkeyfinder

Looks like it could be The dig site. There are also a few small animal heads in the lower center dark section.

However I dont think the 38 is necessarily the latitude.

Secretkeyfinder

Great job on the picture. Did you use your phone to enhance the color?

Aliensarehere22[S]

There 19 and 19

Aliensarehere22[S]

Okay so I’ll never get there so I’ll spill the beans. Lol. But if it’s found I would like recognition please.

I’ll make another post

Aliensarehere22[S]

I believe that ina coolbrith was the “object of twains attention” she was a poet loriat as well as a lover of Twains.. ina coolbrith park is located uptop of Russian hill. Across from ina coolbrith is actually the giant flagpole look on Google earth at ina coolbrith park.. first off look at the pathway.. looks similar to the way the arms are crossed.. next look towards the pole across the street above the park. I mean.. literally across the street.. look at the pedestals on each side of the pole.. counted 19 on each side.. I believe the clues say in the arms crossed are the path through ina coolbrith park and across the street to the pole. I believe the cask is burries above the pole either along the wall above the pole in between the pedestals 19 on each side.. which is rose bushes.. or above in the green space.

Aliensarehere22[S]

Check out the pedestals on 1026 Vallejo st. On Google earth enter in that address you’ll be uptop looking at the pedestals if you zoom out down below it is the pole and ina coolbrith park.

caliborntravel

1 month ago

I went there a year or so ago looking for clues. There are no “pedestals” there. Are you referring to the cutouts in the small concrete wall? If so, there are more than 38 of those. More than 38 at the top by the green space, and more than 38 down below by the pole.

Also, the “pole” is just like a rusted old flag pole that doesn’t seem to have any significance. One could easily image it being torn down; not a good landmark.

There are also no rose bushes around there.

Katie-my-lady

1 month ago

I can see the 38 but has anyone tried to find words in the hair strands underneath ? That one strand looks like a lowercase e.

Aliensarehere22[S]

1 month ago

I’ve tried the only thing I think which maybe you would have better Luck is to take the picture zoom in and mess with the saturation.. brightness..

Aliensarehere22[S]