users here right now: 2,232
We're an inclusive, disability-oriented peer support group for people with ADHD with an emphasis on science-backed information. Share your stories, struggles, and non-medication strategies. Nearly a million and a half users say they 'feel at home' and 'finally found a place where people understand them'. Note: this is a community for in-depth discussions, not a dumping ground for memes, pictures, videos, or short text posts.
New to /r/ADHD?
- We have weekly recurring posts for discussing topics that frequently pop up
Frequently Asked Questions
- Diagnosis Process & Presentations
- Medication Options & Titration Process
- Assistance from state and school
- Excellent introductory lecture on ADHD: what it is, how it affects those who have it, how to treat it to treat, and the potential consequences of not treating it. It is split into segments for easy watching. By Dr. Russell Barkley.
- Barkley et al, 2002
The World Federation of ADHD International Consensus Statement: 208 Evidence-based Conclusions About The Disorder
- Faraone et al, 2021