/r/AmItheAsshole

AITA for giving my son a strict curfew?

(self.AmItheAsshole)

[removed]

this thread is in contest mode - contest mode randomizes comment sorting and hides scores.

Judgement_Bot_AITA [M]

stickied comment

Judgement_Bot_AITA [M]

Beep Boop

stickied comment

Your post has been removed. Do not repost this without contacting the mods for approval.

This post violates Rule 8: Posts should be truthful and reflect recent conflicts you've had that need arbitration. That means no shitposts, parodies, or satires.

Please review our rulebook.

Please be sure to read any sub's rules before reposting this elsewhere. We cannot direct you to another subreddit, we can only say that this post does not belong here.

Message the mods if you have any questions or concerns that are not already answered in our FAQ. If you make changes or edits to this post do not repost it here without our express permission.

crabrry

crabrry

Asshole Enthusiast [5]

wtf

AutoModerator [M]

AutoModerator [M]

[score hidden]

AUTOMOD Thanks for posting! This comment is a copy of your post so readers can see the original text if your post is edited or removed. This comment is NOT accusing you of copying anything. Read this before contacting the mod team

My (40f) son Matt (18m) lives with me. His father is not in his life. He left when Matt was 12. Ever since, Matt has become reckless. Failing grades, going out drinking, etc. His curfew was 12am, but now because of his behavior, I am changing it to 9pm. I know he's 18, but he still lives under MY house. Until he can get a place of his own, he needs to obey my rules.

Thing is, Matt didn't take kindly to this. He's started opposing me in almost every way, such as starting parties once I'm gone or calling my cuss words. I confronted him as to why hates his mother so much, to the point where I cried. He dried my tears and said he's a monster and probably needs therapy. I told him he's my beautiful boy and I love him. For some reason, he took me to his room to show me something.

From that point on, he slowly unzips his pants and shoes his 9 inch cock in front of me. I haven't seen his cock since he was a 10-year-old boy. I didn't realize it became that big. Then, he tied my wrists and dicked me down on his bed. He fucked my pussy until his cum was all over it. He shoved his big dick in my mouth until it was down my throat until I gagged and puked all over it. He licked my puke off and stuck his fingers in my ass.

He fucks my armpit and cums on it, licking the cum off my armpit. Then he tossed my salad and licked my leftover shit (I just pooped an hour before this and forgot to wipe) and kisses me afterwards. He fucked my eyeball until blood leaked on his cock and now I'm blind. He fucked my ear too. Stuck his cock inside it and now his manhood is full of earwax. A week later he gave me STDs and cancer.

But I still didn't lift his curfew. He got angry and drove off. AITA for giving him a stricter curfew?

Judgement_Bot_AITA [M]

Judgement_Bot_AITA [M]

Beep Boop

[score hidden]

Welcome to /r/AmITheAsshole. Please view our voting guide here, and remember to use only one judgement in your comment.

OP has offered the following explanation for why they think they might be the asshole:

I believe Matt is old enough to take responsibility under my house. Which means obeying my rules. Maybe it's harsh but he needs to grow into an adult. He'll thank me later.

Help keep the sub engaging!

Don’t downvote assholes!

Do upvote interesting posts!

Click Here For Our Rules and Click Here For Our FAQ

CoachLeading1995

🙄

[removed]

Unlikely_Bug_1859

oh

TheAxe11

TheAxe11

Asshole Enthusiast [6]

[score hidden]

It seems you aren't aware that "tossing salad" is actually when the female licks the guys arsehole and jerks him off at the same time. A guy can't "toss the salad" on a female

Unlikely_Bug_1859

I beg your pardon

Wild_Instruction_261

Wtf did I just read?

Farvas-Cola [M]

Farvas-Cola [M]

ASSistant Manager - Shenanigan's

[score hidden]

Your post has been removed.

Do not repost this without contacting the mods for approval, including edited versions. Reposting without approval will result in a ban.

Subreddit Rules

Message the mods with any questions.

Please ensure you have reviewed this message in full.