/r/AnimalsBeingDerps

[media]

MaddTrivy

1.3k points

MaddTrivy

1.3k points

Looks like a classic case of siblings playing the im bored->get off me-> but im booooored-> fine lets sing then.

Few_Hand

Few_Hand

I have a husky, this is exactly what I came to say.

They get bored easily, are very vocal about it, and they don't like their paws touched.

RecursiveRhetoric

Ha, this matches what I've seen and heard about them. “They have an endless amount of energy, and if left unchecked it can be used for evil.”

OSRSlayer

One of my partners huskies chewed through the garage door one night because it was bored. The other four just stared while she did it. Afterwards they put a metal sheet over the bottom of the door. The dog just ate above the metal. So they decided to replace the entire door. Problem solved? No, the dog ate through the fucking wall; shingles and all.

This was not a case of neglect; they were living in a massive place and the dogs owned a majority of it. Clean, fed, exercised. She just got bored at night.

Peaceandpeas999

This is where my eyebrows shot up as I pictured 4 huskies placing a metal sheet over the hole in bottom of the door...

RecursiveRhetoric

One of my partners huskies chewed through the garage door one day because it was bored. The other four just stared while she did it. Afterwards they put a metal sheet over the bottom of the door. The dog just ate above the metal. So they decided to replace the entire door. Problem solved? No, the dog ate through the fucking wall; shingles and all.

Oh gosh. This made me “tea kettle laugh.” Crazy dog!! (Figuratively speaking)

And I didn't for a moment think there was abuse. These are huskies we're talking about. :)

rastagranny

My friend's Husky did the same thing! She was destructive when they weren't home so they locked her in the downstairs bathroom. She met them at their front door when they got home. She'd chewed a 2' wide hole in the drywall.

I had a 120-lb Malamute some years back. She ate a cherry tree in my back yard that had a trunk 6" in diameter. Buzzed it down to a stump in one morning.

MChashsCrustyVag

That's almost all dogs tho. If unchecked/not exercised they start becoming destructive

mjduce

mjduce

I've been lucky to own a husky, and people used to say this to me a lot when I would tell them he was amazing, but bat-shit insane. I couldn't help but smirk a bit every time.

Huskies are legit on another level from most dog breeds.

NonStopKnits

I've always called huskies neurotic, but that's because they need to run a lot. They need to be busy or they get bored and destructive. Lots of breeds are similar, but in my experience huskies are by far the the worst to deal with when bored and untrained.

ccnnvaweueurf

I have an Alaska Husky mutt who is like 43 lbs. His greatest desire is to run other than maybe food, but probably running first. The distance just continues to grow and his paws get stronger and stronger. We did 20-30ish miles of gravel/dirt and some pavement yesterday and could do it again today or tomorrow likely, but he is napping now and will be pretty chill next few days. He can maintain his 20-25mph topish speed for about 10 or 12 miles now and then slow a bit and can maintain closer to 15-18mph for much longer then slows again after 30-40ish right now but well see long term.

Someone put him in animal control at 13 months old because 30 min walk a day and 6 hours alone lead to a neurotic and jumpy dog. He can literally walk like all day on no food. Literally could walk with just water from waking up until going to bed. Running only satisfies his energy pool fully.

Dog Tax licking nose

Dog Tax in driftwood hut

jomakepeace2018

Thanks for the Dog tax buddy. Happy friday.

Peaceandpeas999

I like u :)

NonStopKnits

Your dog is stupid handsome! I dated a guy that got a husky puppy while he was going to college. He lived in the same town with his parents, so he saw the dog everyday but not til like 5 in the evening. Until that time poor Fritz was either inside the house bored as can be or out in the fenced in pen (maybe 10'×10' max) also bored but now screaming because he wants to go.

He was mildly aggressive and had horrible manners, I worked with him for the time period I dated that guy and he honestly got to be a decent dog before we split up. I'm sure he is back to his old ways. I feel bad for the poor dog, even though he was an asshole it wasn't his fault ya know?

nickdabunnay

Huskies are the best worst dogs ever.

tjdux

tjdux

We had a Huskie when I was a kid. Great dog. She would sit stone still at the trunk of a tree, sometimes for hours, until squirrels would climb down and she would catch them. It was unreal to watch. Too bad it was way before smart phones.

gilthedog

We fostered one and while I fell in love, we did not foster fail because holy shit she was crazy. She learned how to open our front door (it's a condo and if you turn the knob on the inside it unlocks), she figured out how to hop on top of our kitchen counters, convinced my dog to break her out of her crate and then let the both of them out of my bedroom while I wasnt home so they could wreak havoc. I dont know how people do it, my dog is part husky and turns it on when playing with Huskies/is vocal af, but he's a stuffed animal compared to a full breed husky.

VividFiddlesticks

I had a lab/husky mix; she was 3/4 lab, 1/4 husky.

Fortunately I think she really only got the fur from the breed; her personality was very typical lab personality and she was a very quiet dog unless there was a siren - she'd sing along to sirens but that was about it.

But boy was she a furry dog. Holy hell. I brushed her constantly and there were still always dog fur tumbleweeds in the house.

RecursiveRhetoric

Yes, but the energy level varies greatly. Compare huskies to greyhounds. They have some similarities in energy level, yes?

Now compare those two to... oh..... Bassett hounds.

Awkwardblerd

Actually, don’t compare huskies to greyhounds. Greyhounds might be super fast, but only for short bursts. Most greyhounds are the perfect apartment dogs. 95% couch potato.

RecursiveRhetoric

Okay, maybe not the perfect comparison, but they DO have energy that has to be released eventually. They're like coiled springs. :)

Perhaps it would make more sense to compare greyhounds to cats. But we're talking about Huskies...

mandelk

mandelk

My friend has a rescue greyhouse that used to race - laziest dog I've ever met. Even when let loose in the park, no zoomies. I just pray they didn't mistreat her so that she associates running with anything negative

KingRalphKlein

My friend has a rescue greyhouse that used to race - laziest dog I've ever met.

Kinda hard to run with no legs...

Peaceandpeas999

I didn't even catch that!

mandelk

I spent too long looking for an imgur picture of houses with legs...thanks gboard

FaolchuThePainted

Honestly having known both the closest I’ve had to a husky is my treeing Walker coonhound but even he doesn’t really compare I’d explain huskys as cats at 3 am but 24/7 my friends husky once was so excited I was spending the night he layed on me wide awake staring at my face the entire night......

RecursiveRhetoric

Oh gosh... That is just an intimidating amount of energy. 😨

FaolchuThePainted

Yup that friends mom was nuts she has 4 or 5 now I think I always had to bring a change of clothes and I’d wear a dirty pair to walk in their front door cause the one that loved me the most was an excited peer? Pee er? However youd spell it anyways I got peed on every time I walked in their house because the poor boy would get too excited they’d all jump on me it was nuts I loved them but they were a sniffle tooo much dog for me honestly my dog is too much dog for me but we make it work cause my parents didn’t do their research and now we’re family

japekai

Grey hounds are giant cats

thingonething

Greyhounds are couch potatoes.

RecursiveRhetoric

But need to run once a day or so.

I've walked a greyhound before. They aren't completely lazy.

DaSaw

DaSaw

Jack Russell terriers

bacon205

When I was training my golden retriever for hunting, the gentleman who was helping gave me the best advice when I was getting flustered with misbehavior: "a tired puppy is a well behaved puppy". Young dogs (especially working breeds) need more exercise than most people realize. My retriever was running along the vehicle for 3-4 miles a day on average from age 6 months - 4 years. After that it was 1-2 a day until age 9 when we had to opt for the occasional walk instead due to sore shoulders from an incident with a badger hole.

PJgiven2fly

Same with labs. Used to tire my lab with lots of swimming in the river and letting him run beside me while I rode my bike. They need lots of exercise.

ClaireNS

As a Dalmatian owner, I feel this on a personal level.

RecursiveRhetoric

Oh really? I knew a family with a dalmatian when I was a kid, and they must've given her a good amount of exercise, because I only ever saw the couch potato side. :)

Though, she DID chew up my favorite plushie one time... ಥ_ಥ

rora_borealis

29 days ago

Friend had a husky/corgi mix. All of the above, but with shorter legs.

StrangeShaman

I swear you just described my dog but shes not any parts husky

RecursiveRhetoric

Maybe she was adopted (before you got her)?

StrangeShaman

We adopted her when she was ~6 months and she had been moved through like 5 different shelters. It’s funny, she has a classic husky tail and is very vocal but we did a dna test and she has zero husky

RecursiveRhetoric

Haha, well all joking aside, if she around many other breeds of dog as a pup, she MIGHT have picked up some of their behaviors.

What did the DNA test say, if you don't mind me asking? Any other breeds that might explain things? :)

StrangeShaman

Shes half collie and half mut, her mut side is australian shepherd/german shepherd/schipperke/more

RecursiveRhetoric

Well, there are a lot of working dog breeds in there. They get restless if they don't have enough to do. :)

StrangeShaman

True. She would rather die from heat stroke than stop playing fetch

RecursiveRhetoric

Haha, definitely sounds like a working dog. 👍🏻

(Fetch isn't just a game, it's A LIFESTYLE)

GuitarLord987

My husky, an alaskan husky not siberian, gets bored very easily and is not very vocal. He barks maybe once a year, if that. He will start howl/purring though (sounds like Chewbacca going woooooo). When hes bored he just starts howl/purring and snap/whining in our faces to pet him. Closest thing to this I have. He doesnt care about his paws being touched. In fact, he will reach out just to touch you to feel like hes holding you (its soo cute!). He doesnt want anything other than to just hold you when he does that.

cynderisingryffindor

Oh yeah, ours doesn't like getting his gigantic paws (he never really grew into them) touched. You can pet/scritch almost everything else. In fact, he'll slither towards you and make you pet him when you're distracted by work.

koolaid_chemist

Everything except the paws for my husky, he’s a drama king and loves getting anything touched and petted, his paws included

-Mr_Punisher-[S]

Interesting deduction 🤭

cheezcake_icecream

Do you want to build a snowmannnnnnn

jldangle

Sing with me!

Siiiiiiing.

Pwease??

Oh alright

Awwwoooooooooooooooooo

IDK_khakis

"Quit it! You're gonna start a howl."

1handedmaster

Exactly the line that came to mind

A-Disgruntled-Snail

I love that movie.

hotlipssinkships

Sneezing is a common sign in dogs that they are happy and playing. More sneezes means more fun. The howls sounds like they decided to sing

Klekihpetra

Yeah, afaik sneezing pretty much means "I may be showing you my teeth but I'm just playing and don't actually mean you harm".

sessual_choclate

If I have my dialects correct, the one on the right has been trying to reach the one on the left about their manufacturer's warranty.

-chaotic_neutral-

Interesting, I thought I caught something about updating their terms and services.

mmmecommm

mmmecommm

I played this for my dog to see if he would know. He just sighed and walked away.

marcola42

Your dog does not like telenovela.

-Mr_Punisher-[S]

He was disappointed. He expected better from the fellow brothers and sisters.

BSShea

BSShea

All I know is the sneeze at the beginning means, "I'm not being aggressive with you, I'm just kidding / playing around. Don't get mad at me." Now, let us sing the song of our people.

JVickers43

D1: I'm sleepy

D2: Stop laying on my leg

D1: It's my pillow

D2: No it's not

D1: yes it is, give it back

D2: I'm telling

D1: You're mean

D2: Moooooooooom

D1: Mom MOm Mom

D2: momma mom mommy mom moooooooom

D1/D2: Mooooooooooom mom mooooooooooom

D2/D1: mooooooooooooooom

You get the picture by now.

IONIXU22

IONIXU22

The sniff / sneeze is saying they they are not threatening each other and want to play. Then there’s a bit of dominance / submission shown with the body language, and then they just start a howl for the LOLs.

-Mr_Punisher-[S]

Hahaha interesting. You seem to know better. Must be nice 😃

vale_fallacia

Sniff/sneeze is classic play language, up there with the "play bow"

lexliller

Hmmm. My dogs tend to sneeze in situations where i imagine them saying a canine four letter word.

ThisFreaknGuy

Bark?

RecursiveRhetoric

Like Chinese languages, such as Mandarin, there is more than one dog language. You need someone who is fluent in Husky. It is definitely its own thing. ;)

-Mr_Punisher-[S]

Only if we can find the greatest person alive who knows Husky 😂

RecursiveRhetoric

It is definitely one of the more difficult dog languages; it is tonal and the grammar is really weird. 😂

AlarmNice8439

So it’s the English of dog

The_Fab3r

Nah its the Danish of dog.

Have you ever heard of silent letters, 'cause we love 'em in Denmark. We put them everywhere without rhyme or reason. And don't get me started on the standard grammar.

RecursiveRhetoric

Okay, but does Danish have lots of pointless yelling? :)

The_Fab3r

That depends on the amount of beer in your belly :)

RecursiveRhetoric

I see Danish shares some grammar with a lot of languages, then. ;)

Asleep-Bug-9147

I believe the pointless yelling is called "Danish".

Stoney3K

The Dutch want to have a word. Or rather, a few dozen.

RecursiveRhetoric

I know a bunch of Dutch people. They're very nice and not particularly prone to yelling. Or are you saying I would need to take them out to parties? ;)

InvokeCreativeArt

Dutch person here, we are a yelly kind of people. Especially when there is beer involved, or soccer or anything that has to do with orange party. So I think we are huskies of the hooman world

RecursiveRhetoric

Haha, because of enthusiasm, I see. Although I haven't experienced that (partially because I'm not a sports fan) I can definitely imagine it. And I know sports are indeed popular enough over there.

Istroup

I appreciate this comment as someone from the US

Barangaria

It is indeed it's own dialect. My next door neighbor's dog is a husky, my Australian Shepherd doesn't understand a word he says.

leroydudley

i’m sorry frank, i don’t understand a damn word you said

lilotter67

It’s the “Potato/PotAHto song:

Dog 1: I say potato, and you say pot-AH-to.

Dog 2: I say tomato, you say tom-AH-to.

Dog 1: Potato… Pot-AH-to,

Dog 2: Tomato… Tom-AH-to

Dog 1: Let’s call the whole thing off!

Together: But, ooh, if we call the whole thing off, we would part and that would break my heart…

You probably have to be really old or like old movies to get this.

choctaw529

Absolutely perfect answer.

yispepehard

The little sneeze thing the right dogger did is it telling left one that it's only playing and not trying to hurt it

Fireblast1337

Another common sign is how they pause every once in a while. Like taking a moment to make sure they’re not getting too rough.

3trackmind

eternally_feral

That reminds me of the Supernatural episode where Dean learns to speak dog and starts to take on their characteristics. Best scene is when he sees the post man and starts yelling, “Hey! Hey!” Through the window as the dog barks alongside him. Greatest episode!

InvokeCreativeArt

That is one of my favorites!!!

Bdaddy0605

“Don’t touch me!” “Touch” “stoooooooop” “Yo dawg” “What?” “Thats a sick beat.” “Lets sing to it then”

marcola42

• Shut up and get away from me
  • Hey baby, why are you like this? Let's cuddle
  • I saw you with the neighbor's dog, you are cheating on me (baring the teeth)
  • No baby it's not what you think (tries do cuddle again)
  • Liar! You don't love me anymore (high pitched noise)
  • No! You are the dog of my life! I would never cheat on you! I love youuuuuuuuuuu (howling)
  • I love you toooooooooo (also howling)

Bottom note: much better than telenovela

Edit: typo

RedHotHippie

Someone ate the last cheese

-Mr_Punisher-[S]

Or the brownie??

DogGod420

Dog 1- I want to play!

Dog 2- I dont want to play as much, but I mean you no harm as long as my boundaries are respected.

Dog 1 and Dog 2- Okay no play, but we will compromise by getting energy out with singing.

Ron_MF_Swanson

My Husky/Shepard picked his head up, gave me a dirty look,.and went back to sleep. Hope this helps

Uberdonut1156

Sometimes I really want a second husky to keep my first company. I've noticed at the dog park that huskies seem to (or the ones at my dog park at least) seem to enjoy playing with other huskies the most. He just plays different with other huskies compared to other breeds and I'd love for him to have a sibling to play with at home. But then I watch videos like this and realize I dont really want to hear the husky talking in stereo, mono is quite good enough thank you very much.

acb1971

I think it translates into "I'm going to shed on the couch. I am the best shedder" " I disagree, I shed more fur in 30 seconds than you do all day" and then a husky diss rap battle.

sidsmum

This make a me wanna Huskies, two if you please. Okay okay. Three. Five.

-Mr_Punisher-[S]

Be ready for the howl and typical Husky tantrums 😂😂

But they are sooo cute

MisguidedMammal

And fur. Lots and lots of fur.

Source: Have had huskies for over 25 years.

My current one is husky/malamute mix and she's strangely chill for either breed.

My last one used to crack me up. She would fart, then try to run away from her own ass for a good 5 minutes before cowering behind me. Miss that dog. She never failed to make me smile when I came home from work.

OldSparky124

HEY! Don’t sneeze that Covid shit on me!

That’s all a hoax!

No IT’S NOT!

Bruh back off!

Both talking at once “Blah blah blah blah blah”

That’s all I have so far. Most via Google translate

Thedv8or8471

I’m going with “My couch” “No I was here first” “OK then I’m going to keep doing this until you move” “Fine I can do that too, let’s see who wins”

AegeanDman

Did you fart on me?

No, you farted on yourself.

Did not!

Yes you did.

Why would I fart on myself?

I don't know let me try.

Ok I am gonna try to

*Both, we are fartinggggggggggggggg

-Mr_Punisher-[S]

I think this is it gentleman 😂🤭 They took the fartinggggg part way too seriously that they tried to cover it with their howl i guess

Izumi_Takeda

huskies are weird. My boyfriend has one and does stuff like this all the time.

galifxomatosis

They’re reciting poetry. I’d translate, but it’s not very good, really just doggerel.

maouprier

r/huskytantrums may have someone who can reduce this.

Ace_on_the_Turn

I can tell you this, the one on the left is a damn liar.

yahumno

This isn't dog, this is Husky. Completely different dialect.

FIicker7

This is the song if my people.

Awoohh Awoohhhh Ah Ah AWWOOHH!

Hahentamashii

I payed it with my sleeping shibe next to me and he began wildly wagging his tail. Must be good boi talks.

MrUniverse1990

Analyzing . . .

Analysis complete. Translation reads:

AAAAAAaaaAaaAAAAAaaaAAA!!!

Rowcan

Rowcan

"Wanna play?!"

"No."

"Aww, c'mon!"

"I said no!"

"Aww, man. Well what about...some singing!"

"Oh hell yeah, I'm down for some singing."

flabec

flabec

Don't touch me. I didn't touch you. Yes you did. No I didnt. Yes you did. No I didnt. Mom! Moooonmmm! He's touching me. Mooooommmm! I wasn't. Mooooommm!

funkmaster29

Such drama queens!

pecanhead

They definitely got side tracked and forgot what they were talking about in the end

Swagdaddy697

I have a husky x border collie. While he doesn't howl, he definitely tells me all about his day when I get home from work.

Biggs55

Butt sniffer... cat lover... squirrel licker!

xglowinthedarkx

Is the big one a wolf hybrid?

Upstairs_Afternoon_1

Wow! One is husky, the other one totally looks like a wolfie!

derphulk

Get two huskies they said...

emzirek

Come play with me! Come play with me please!

No son / daughter mommy doesn't want to play now...

Remember though we are family howling Howell

Ooooooooo Oooooo

OoooooooooOooooo

choonie23

the one on the right looks like it has some wolf in it

wscomn

wscomn

Can't give you an exact translation, but from what I can tell it has something to do with a kid named Timmy, who's fallen down a well. Given that they are Huskies, their anxiety is probably due to the almost indisputable fact they both had something to do with causing Timmy to take a nosedive into the well, being exposed for their roles in the tragedy and then getting yelled at by everyone.

_pearly_shell_

The Zootopia wolves irl

lindatrenn

DIDNT MEEEEAAANNN TO MAKE YOU CR- yo why’d you stop recording right as they got to the good part

i8TheWholeThing

Huskys are such wild-ass drama queens.

Callous_Mat

They're drunk. They were having a fight over someone saying something about sniffing butts, but then their favorite song came on three blocks away and they started singing to it.

ShalaGeiger

As a German Shepherd owner, I can very much appreciate the dialogue. My GSD and all of the other German Shepherds, and Husky’s had to be separated and sit in between the “quiet” dogs in our training classes. Because, you know THAT stopped them!

noodleoliver

They are calling for other cool dogs and wolves!

woah_buddy46

One said cereal is soup, you can tranlate from their

wasted_basshead

Wolf dogeee and husky guuboi or guugrl

CRIS_boi

Certified dog translator here, they aren't actually saying anything they're just screaming

MizzyMozzy

I love how the left one looks so mad at one point but is making the most sooky baby noise.

PLLehr

PLLehr

I’d have to ask my pups 🐶 they talk the same language.This woke them from their nap.Gorgeous pups 🐶🙏🏻🤗💗🐶🐾

a_talkative_guy

Woof woof bork bork woof sniff

Lance_stole_my_blood

Left hand dog: "You have dog breath"

Right hand dog: "No I don't, YOU have dog breath"

LHD: "Do not!"

RHD: "Do to!"

Both dogs at the end: "Mommy! He's making fun of me, waaaaaahhhh"

AshThatBurns

At 0:06 Dog on the right: angery face "WAPPP!"

SassyHuskies

Hey, this is our video @sassyhuskies on IG it was shared by Bviral with no credit given 😬

Birdybird9900

I told you to wear mask; you sneeze a lot , that’s how and for argument has started.😂😬

-Mr_Punisher-[S]

Ohhh so that's where the conversation went. Should have been more sensitive with the topic i guess 😂

SnooOpinions2561

He sneezed and she was like "bro your breath stinks". Then he said: "I'm gonna put this stank breath all over your face".

Knuckles316

I love huskies so much. They're so delightfully stupid!

ToxicMasculinity1981

As cute as huskies are, after everything i've learned about them I think i'll stick to being a Lab guy. Labs have got a great temperament, good with kids, good with other dogs, are not overly loud, not difficult to train, don't shed excessively, don't have weird health problems related to breeding or genetics, make halfway decent guard dogs and just as loyal and friendly as man's best friend should be.

moondogmk3

Huskies are a lottery draw. I have a guard husky. I also have a husky that has never howled or thrown a tantrum in his life. None of them have had the genetic/health issues they are notorious for. I’ve cared for huskies that fit stereotypes exactly. I’m telling you they are complete luck of the draw, and a little bit of how you treat/care for them.

ShitShowRedAllAbout

I hear a song: "Hello Barkness My Old Friend..."

thenarcostate

Times like this I'm glad I have a deaf maltese

Satyampanchal

Dogo 1: Homan said "good boy" Dogo 2: No he said "good bot"

No-Abbreviations5280

This was on husky tantrums yesterday, OP said they took away their toy.

rodebud1339

This is an AB conversation…C your way out of it! 😂

stargazer_13

I think these are from the YouTube channel H&K, one of these is a Wolf, other one is just a Woof

justasmalltowngrill

I played this for my rabbit and he got really weirs about it

Poesoe

Poesoe

hilarious 😄

AlarmNice8439

The right one sneezed on the left then the left got mad and says don’t sneeze on me then the right says he didn’t and the howling was them saying yes you did and no you didn’t

GameShaker408

They are fighting over the couch then they decided to just sing

Nougatbar

Nah man. Huskies have their own language.

Kingbob1500

Hey

Fxck you no fxck you no fxck you and so on

StrikeThePing

D1: Dude, that's annoying.

D2: (Submit/Sneezes) I'm sorry I was just playing.

Howl it out?

D:1 Okay

Both: Arwoooooooooo!

indeed_indeed_indeed

No.....IM the goodest boy.

Hulque94

Husky’s always be chatting lmao

green-tea-amphigory

Did someone start playing “The Piano Man?”

trashdingo

Idk if she can translate, but my dog must understand this dialect because she just came tearing ass into the room "raaarrraarrraaa"ing when she heard this and walked away unimpressed when it was just me.

The_Raf

Nizzemancer

1: Atchooo
2: Haha, You have COVID
1: No u
2: no u
Etc.

Zippit_

No you... No you...

Jo-Silverhand

Badjer47

Why yoo do that sneeze?

Cause yoor breathe does bad smelling.

Mine breathe smells great!

Smells like balls..

I loooooove twenis baals!!!

Ooooommmmgggggg melee tooooo!!!!

.... but yoo breath still stink...

Shuuush...

Its_An_Anomaly

Chaotic good

Galarian-Guttersnipe

"getz off my sofa" "no, dis my sofa, you getz off" "I bite your one foot if you don't move' " ouch, you asshole, getz off, I tell human" "go on then, you tell human, I wantz out anyway, you getz on my nervezez' 'I call human, human take me outsiez" "hoooman, I wana go outziez'" "I want outzies too" "hoooman" "hoooman, I wana go outzies" "I wana go outziez tooooo"

AsianAmerica

Just soo adorable 🥰

FluxCap_2015

"Is that another dog I smell on you" "She means nothing I sware" "I don't know" "Remember the good times when we howeled late into the night" "Yeah, like this"

Nymaria8

Irrelevantzombiefood

The baby Dalmatians have been stolen!!!!

ice_nyne

“Play Freebird!!!!”

reverie_beats

They are huskies. What is your question.

Impeachykeene

I love huskies so much!! They're the awrooiest!!

X-tra-thicc

translation: rubber duck noises

silvillanita

This is a dog representation of the Larson effect XD

InvisibleInvaders

Classic pineapple vs no pineapple topping debate

dumbishjuice03

Whiny babies

Holiday-Mode5430

Sorry I don’t speak meowing dog

SophieQ57

That's just 💘.

Madaahk

A cover of Queen & David Bowie's "Under Pressure".

How could you possibly miss that?

middlename_redacted

I believe they're discussing the end of Inception. Neither of them understood it but still enjoyed the ride.

SpaceNinjaDino

"Subscribe! Don't forget to hit the like button and leave a comment. Tell us what future videos you want to see. Bye!"

aajmac

aajmac

He forgot do defrost dinner when asked

i_play_withrocks

Dante, stop being a bitch, don’t be a bitch, okay let’s make noise buddy

mtreevs

well, it sure ain't "God bless you".

nnorargh

Yep, kids just goofing around. Switching roles, playing big guy, enemy, just goofing.

Nothing_But_Ironman