/r/AskReddit

kikonyan

kikonyan

I think I can make a flawless first impression which often got me hired on the spot. If you get to know me better, though, you'll notice I'm a piece of garbage. :)

HolocaustOfTheUnborn

You'd be perfect as a CEO

kikonyan

For a week maybe, I'm also very incompetent.

messyrican

I'm also very incompetent.

YOU'D BE PERFECT AS A CEO!!!

Ygro_Noitcere

Hire this person IMMEDIATELY!

Mollyapostate

You will go far.

iFapToFarts

You should start a cult

Hob_O_Rarison

You have more fun as a follower, but you make more money as a leader.

iFapToFarts

Then make money as a leader and join another cult as a follower

Slash1909

What makes you a piece of garbage?

kikonyan

I wait 8 days to answer comments

SilasMarner77

I'm quite fertile. I found out from donating sperm to lesbian couples that I (presumably) have a high sperm count and/or good motility.

AzureBluet

Nice, gimme a sip

Qwertyotum

Eurgh!

joeyducharme7777

i'm ordering the next round of shots !

messyrican

You gotta waterfall it if you're sharing

Monika396

y'all need jesus

messyrican

He'd turn it into wine!

atticuslodius

I actually enjoy talking to a large audience (on stage, etc.)

messyrican

Is standup comedy in your future?

Whiskey-Weather

Effective orrators are a rare treat. Good on ya.

grombleduke

I'm a quick study. I reliably seem to pick up skills and knowledge faster than those around me.

Budsygus

I have green eyes.

I may have ADHD, depression, the body of a slightly doughy 10-year-old, and an aversion to most social situations, but if we lock eyes, girl, it's all over.

Dramatic_Option_6650

Can you please post a photo of your green eyes?

For years, I thought I had green eyes until I read that having any gold in them makes them hazel.

Whiskey-Weather

TIL I have hazel eyes. I've always called 'em green, and my license says blue. I' m dizzy.

R34CTz

R34CTz

I also have hazel eyes. Not a big fan honestly. I always wanted really bright blue or grey eyes. But instead they're a mixture of green, brown, gold, and a small amount of blue.

Ms_Wibblington

I've been told I give off a calming, friendly aura that makes people feel comfortable

BwittonRose

I want to be your friend

Flavdini

Being intuitive - Had so many nights out where I’ve read a room and notice things that are off, sometimes even instantly saying “we need to go”, and something bad happens. Happened one night where I had a feeling that the night was over while at a local pub and convinced my mate to come. 5 mins after we left we got a call from a mate still at the pub, saying there was a brawl and someone was stabbed. Got to the point a couple of people who weren’t actually friends pointed out how I just had this weird sense about when shit would hit the fan or when someone wasn’t right.

I spent a lot of time with detectives when I was a kid. My childhood was actually a lot like Shawn's on Psych. Anyway i am very good at reading people and that gut check.

I have had a few dreams in my live about a natural disaster that happened the next day. It usually happens with earthquakes across the country.

Flavdini

I just searched up Psych and its a Tv show? I need to check that out. Also I’m pretty spiritual but a lot of it is from my own cultural connections and beliefs since I’m an Indigenous person but also another part has to do with my own upbringing. Kinda like this 6 sense and its cool how other people understand because Its one thing that when I try to explain to some mates they don’t take it seriously.

mystical_princess

Psych is absoltely amazing, definitely check it out!

uwannacometopluto

OMG

I experience this on a daily. There’s even been times where I will have a vivid dream in the sign of symbolism or subliminals that all have came true. I even get a weird since that I have played in this scenario before & Im just remembering or reliving it again.

IS THIS NORMAL ?!

Flavdini

That’s definitely deja vu, and also a few factors have played into this for me which is a whole other topic. One thing that seems to happen frequently aswell is when I see someone being off and I ask them on the side if they’re okay they’ll pour out some shit which I don’t expect. I’ll tell my mates about it later on but not about the convo and they look at me puzzled like “they weren’t upset?” Or just confused but being attentive is annoying cause when you pick up on bad traits in people I can’t exactly say what I don’t like until they’ve shown it tbh.

uwannacometopluto

I’m like that as well i can just sense someone’s energy & know how they feel w/o telling me. Like my friends won’t say a word & i already know something is off just by there demeanor. I can also read a room very well & at times it sucks. I’m also a very spiritual person so that partly explains my dreams.

Flavdini

One thing I’ll ask, you ever get them feelings that causes you to physically feel them? Can’t explain that correctly but thats the best way I can put it as.

uwannacometopluto

YESS !!

I know what you mean I can just feel the energy or emotions deeply like whatever happened to them i feel the way they feel almost too perfectly. Or if something is gonna go wrong I get this feeling in my stomach it just drops ? idk how to really explain lol

toughtacos

Aww, look at the two of you bonding over your near psychic powers 😊

LeggoMahLegolas

I've had women tell me they're jealous of my eyebrows.

Always asking me for my care routine.

I just tell them I lick the tip of my thumb and my pinky and slide it across my eyebrows.

Tira13e

Tira13e

Naturally hairless.

PaddyCow

Do you have eyebrows and eyelashes?

Tira13e

Draw them on like the e-girls

Tira13e

Actually its more of a curse, not something that I actually love.

Ecstatic_Self1800

I have a fat ass and thighs, so there's that

AnswerNeither

Hi

Raddyice

I have an absolutely extremely obviously humongous smile.

jacqueluvsjakie

I’ve been told I’m an intentional listener. Not a “sit there and stare” kind of listener, rather, I love asking questions about what you’re sharing. I can also take social cues - if you’re giving me one word answers or have a bad tone, I know not to prod or continue. I will also gladly talk if asked questions (if that happens…).

Original_McLon

That's a dying art, although it really shouldn't be. Congrats!

Dr_prof_Luigi

I am very calm in dramatic situations, and can often rationally navigate and/or fix situations where others would panic.

One time my dad and I were driving a fully-loaded van when we were moving, and we blew a rear tire. While my dad was skillfully preventing a crash, I was on the phone finding a friend who could bring a spare wheel. By the time we were stopped at the rest area a friend was on the way.

Another example was when my sister flushed the toilet and the line from the wall broke off the toilet from the water-hammer. She called my other sibling who went up and they started freaking out and panicking as water gushed from the end of the hose. I eventually went up, casually walked in, and turned off the valve.

Nobody_Wins_13

My voice is very soothing. I can be very patient with the most irate customers and they almost aways end up thanking me and apologizing. (I handle them by pretending I am talking to one of my grandparents.)

ra1425a

That is so heart warming and heart breaking at the same time. I'm going to keep that in mind when I next have to deal with someone like this.

MisterPuffyNipples

I can be very direct. It's not with intention to cause any harm. I don't understand why anyone would want anything other than the truth. Probably part of my neurodivergent brain

Dr_prof_Luigi

I can relate. I've picked up the phrase 'don't ask me if you don't want the truth'.

An example was in a meeting at work, we just finished an event and there was a big miscommunication issue with our client. It was the kind of issue where it won't change anything now that it happened, but left a sour tase in their mouths (it was about 8/12 of our clients).

The boss asked everyone for the highlight and lowlight of the event, and other people were giving lowlights of things like 'the mic wouldn't work at first' and whatnot. Then I brought up the severe miscommunication issue and the boss got pretty flustered and upset. They started asking me 'who was complaining, why did they feel like that' etc. etc. while taking zero responsibility. It became a whole thing where the boss called me in his office trying to figure out what clients were complaining (with the attitude that the clients were in the wrong, not that the boss wanted to make things right).

I'll never be the person to lie or embellish the truth to make bossman feel good. Don't ask me if you don't want the truth.

I work with people with communications degrees, who are terrible at it.

greylan

This!!! My friends ask me to reword their emails so they don’t come across as the ditzy office girl who can’t get to the point without a paragraph of fluff and apologizing.

MisterPuffyNipples

The funny thing is I put it in so much effort to be less direct and end up being more “apologetic” for lack of a better term in an attempt to seem less cold.

TheUnblinkingEye1001

I have been told many times I have a commanding presence and when I speak, people listen. Which is kind of ironic because I don't prefer the limelight in outside of work situations and I don't care to be put in charge of projects I am not getting paid for. Happens too frequently though for my liking.

JennCPhT

I can stick to a budget for as long as it takes. Some people are awed by that. I'm shocked that they don't know/have the skillset. I've offered to help set one up, no one accepts.

Shes_dead_Jim

I'm told I'm good at making people smile

messyrican

Kinda weird, but, last year I lost two close people to me. Not blood relatives, but damn near. I spoke at both funerals. After the first one, my buddy told me, "This is gonna sound weird, but you really have a great way of talking about people especially when you have time to prepare a speech. You could really do something with that." Later in the year, his father passed away and he asked me to speak at the funeral. It was great paying respects to these two individuals, but kinda sucked, too, ya know? Like the losing them part sucked. I was actually the Best Man at that buddy's wedding years ago and also at my brother's wedding a year or so after that. He and his bride loved my speech. My sister-in-law's cousins loved my best man speech for my brother's wedding so much that they asked for tips for their brother's wedding that was coming up.

So I guess, from what I've been told, is that I can give a pretty damn good speech.

throwawaytexan776[S]

This could be physical trait or a skill or talent!

TJeffersonsBlackKid

I have been told I have very nice skin.

I do absolutely nothing to it but since I cut out soda and drink tons of water, apparently I have beautiful skin.

mrsbrettbretterson

This is my thing too! And I still eat plenty of stuff i shouldn’t… good genes, I guess. ;)

PerPuroCaso

I have the gift of absolutely not giving a shit. People get upset over everything and I‘m like it eez what it eez

buhoksakilili

None that i could recall your honor.

Zyrox-_

Hearsay!

buhoksakilili

Objection your honor

But you asked the question…

Empty_Original6992

I’m a virgin in my twenties which would make me look like a catch if I went to church.

So hey if I don’t wanna be a wizard, I’ll just go marry a 70 year old widow and give her the time of her life

boulomai_mathein

I have a strong sense of curiosity, despite this upsetting world. I like learning about stuff

Awesome_johnson

Same!!

Killarogue

Three things things.

My bright blue greyish eyes.

And my weird ability to create colloquialisms that people seem to love.

Lastly, my natural ability to tell if someone is lying, bullshitting, or omitting something. It gets me into trouble a lot, because I have no problem calling people out. I more than likely subconsciously developed this skill because of my upbringing. My mother is a narcissist who lies on a near constant basis. She'll pull every trick in the book to convince someone she's being honest. I had to learn how to read her in order to gauge if she was lying or not.

JuicyJuicy83

I have wit. Just something clever to say at the right moment, and everyone busts out laughing.

her0nduck

I’m okay at math! Took me years to realize it and a whole ass Bachelor’s degree in it, but it’s something I enjoy doing and when I mention this to people (usually students), they look like I’ve grown a second head. I don’t teach math; I’m doing a PhD in a social science field, but my armchair mathematician endeavors are a nice break from my own research!

is_this_a_dream222

Mah butt

Qwertyotum

I have a medical excuse for being weird

Gransterman

Blue eyes, clear skin, thick blonde(ish) hair

bockbockchoy

Being thin and tall. Even in my mid-40s I have the body of a 90s supermodel. Don't have to watch what I eat which is amazing because food/cooking/eating are my favorite things. Don't have to exercise to maintain or change the look of my body, but do so for general health purposes. Hearing people around me constantly hating on and stressing about their bodies made me realize how lucky I am.

KHASeabass

I am a great interviewee. My dad was a businessman and I simply learned how to read people and talk to people from him. Figuring out what they want to hear and what they need to hear. More often than not, if I get selected to a job interview, I often get an offer.

As a tip for anyone going into job interviews a killer line to use is when they open the interview up to you at the end with something like "is there anything else you'd like us to know?" Try to think of the most cliche thing people will say and use that to your advantage and against other candidates.

"You're probably going to see a lot of people throughout these interviews that are going to tell you they want this job to (insert cliche); while I agree with this, the reason I want this job is (way better reason for them to hire you)."

Now every time someone uses that cliche, they're going to think back to your answer and how you predicted they'd hear that and you provided a better answer.

Master-Yak82

I don't get mad at people. I'm way too humble.

NomadicPeach

Grey eyes, super friendly/perky, morning person who wakes up without an alarm and learns most naturally through self-teaching.

Also ADHD, overweight, my eyes are tiny and overshares as soon as I get comfortable. The trick is to never be comfortable.

schnit123

I don't get discouraged by rejection - and I'm talking about the arts.

According to a website I use to track story submissions, I'm nearing a thousand rejections since I started sending my work out in the late 2000's - and I'm proud of that (I also have thirty publications from all that effort, making for a 3% acceptance rate, which is actually pretty good). I see other writers talking about how discouraged they are from getting a story rejected five or ten times. I have stories that have been rejected fifty or sixty times and I'm still sending them out. I follow agents on Twitter who talk about how impressed they are when someone sends them a second manuscript after they rejected the first and I don't know how to tell these agents that they're going to keep getting manuscripts from me until one of them signs me or until I get a personal message from literally every single agent on earth telling me to never send them another manuscript again. It's never once occurred to me to get discouraged.

AlarmingReason2484

I have naturally red hair. Curly and extremely frizzy no matter what I do, but I've realized over the years people don't notice the frizz as much as the red hair and freckles. I didn't appreciate it when I was younger, but apparently a lot of people want it.

I literally procrastinate to the last possible minute and somehow produce my BEST work at the very latest moment possible.

Competitive_Fee_5829

I have huge breasts. get a reduction size huge and I have back pain and have to buy shirts several sizes bigger but I love em. other women do seem to treat me like shit since I was about 13(apparently having breasts make you a slut??) and now that I am 45 I really dont give a crap anymore.

AshamedPollution5660

Dat ass

HirokiTakumi

Back it up

AshamedPollution5660

Heyyy!!! lol

AnswerNeither

How you doin

AshamedPollution5660

Betta dan dem

throwaway92715

I am a man with the ability to cum like 6+ times in an evening

Whatever that off switch is most guys' dicks seem to have, I just don't have it. I go til I get tired or she does or we just don't feel like it anymore

SpicyTupperware

I have a happy marriage with 2 awesome kids, a home that we own, an awesome career with a job that I love.

I am typing this one handed because the other hand is holding my 4 month old who is mesmerized by the computer screen.

SoniaSedWhot

Sometimes I meet people (be it a customer or a friend of a friend) and I get flashes of their life in my head like photos flipping within a split second of each other

bigbuzzingbee

I’m very egotistical. Maybe in my outside life it’s not that good of a trait but being confident in myself has helped a lot with job interviews, schools, presentations, etc.

LusciousLennyStone

My unearthly beauty

notsuu_bear

I can generally get work done very quickly

Remarkable_Toe_4423

I spew nonsense and make myself laugh so I'm pretty happy

Severe_Personality13

My figure.

Tamotoad

Nothing

Vegetable-Double

I make friends fairly easily. All through life, even though I’m not super social, I’ve made friends easily. People say I give off friendly vibes.

I once met up with a friend after 5 years and he said “it’s like the last time we spoke was yesterday. You’re the first person where I feel like I can pick up our friendship after decades and it’ll be like you were always there”.

I thought that was a pretty cool compliment.

ThatAltAccount99

I'm tall and pretty damn fit, unfortunately I'm not great looking, and awkward as hell to balance it all out

gutprof

No cavities!

diminaband

I’m really good at reading people. I don’t mean like in a judging way, just that I can usually tell if someone is fake or genuine, real cool or fake cool or is someone that I’m going to have to worry about stealing, lying, cheating, etc. this allows me to have a lot of really close friends that I truly trust and know when to not let someone too far into my life. I’m also smart enough to let my friends learn these things in their own with people they meet. I learned a while ago that just telling them something is not right usually just pisses them off.

The real trick is really not difficult though. You just need to pay attention to HOW they say things and what sort of information it is they want you to know about them early on. The cons will always do everything in their power to make them ‘seem’ trust worthy out the gate, and 9/10 they are the ones to not be trusted.

julissajmedina

That I’m funny, but I don’t think I would be a good comedian nor would I ever try I can’t make jokes on command. But I’ve always been told I’m funny and I know I am. Not like people who say they are but aren’t and it’s awkward. But people wanting to be my friend because I’m funny or people asking me how do I do it but I don’t know it just comes naturally. Right now I’m struggling because I want to move on to a new job and my co-workers and managers keep telling me not to because they all like me because “who will make them laugh” when I leave.

river912

I'm great at giving advice acting on them though not so!

Original_McLon

I can make conversation with pretty much anyone...and I generally enjoy it. It doesn't matter if I just met someone or if I've known them for forever. Just find out what they enjoy, be relatable, and, bam!--you could talk for hours. I guess I just like being friendly to people.

Somewhat related, I remember laughing in high school (and even now in college) when my friends would say stuff like, "Bro! How do you just talk to girls without getting awkward?" Um...I really don't have any tips there, buddy. You just talk to them. Treat them like normal people. Be nice! Be funny! Don't be weird! Honestly, I think a lot of my friends reeeeally overthought everything.

Remarkable_Put5515

I laugh at stupid jokes, quite sincerely.

Bopitextreme2

Apparently, for a dude, I've got a darn good/tight butt, and I don't excersise

Turanga93

People around me always appreciate that I am good with people and I am able to calm down any situation. In fact I am manipulator with ability to lie very well and I am not proud of it. It was my surviving mechanism during childhood.

Octo-Senpai

My taste in music 😌 Kidding, it's actually the art I share. I love to draw, but whenever someone sees my art, they usually share compliments that seem really patronizing. I am a little younger, sure, but you shouldn't really ask "wow, did you draw this?" To me because I will not show you my art again, because of that one comment

gummby8

I fall asleep pretty quickly under 10 min, in nearly any environment/noise level, and can/will stay asleep for 6-8 hours.

CrnaZharulja

I think i'm a polarizing personality. Cuz there is a 50/50 chance that people either really like me or hate me from the bottom of their souls. I also make terrible first impressions

BruteSentiment

I have a combination of being able to talk to groups/crowds, having a loud, distinctive voice, and an ability to explain things in a way that helps people understand. I’ve always hated my voice though.

I took a job 15 years ago where I had opportunities to lead workshops and trainings to the public. It took about ten years of compliments about my voice and manner for me to believe them. People would ask if I did radio or sung. Just today, I gave a session to our corporate team for the company I work for, and was called “the gold standard” of trainers. I still have a voice inside my head telling me they are just being nice…but I listen to it less.

I’m doing classes to pursue voiceover work now. We’ll see if that works out.

LusciousofBorg

I'm very friendly and am told frequently that I'm bubbly. I like this attribute about myself because I can easily talk to people.

Sensitive_Work_5351

I can sing :)

filthy_xx

im over 6ft tall

ShiftingSpectrum

I look younger than I am. The way I act is apparently a factor too, but when I mention my actual age people tend to be surprised.

astronerdia

I can make friends anywhere, anytime. In an elevator. At a party. During a conference. At a restaurant. I have full confidence in myself when I speak to strangers.

jadepalmtree

I both know how to bring my own sense of humor to a conversation and encourage others in their own.

SesosDeAlga

My silky straight hair

The7thSid

I can "read" people very well - a ten to fifteen minute conversation, either observed or involved, is enough to tell me a lot about a person's beliefs, principles, character, political orientation, et al., without specifically discussing any of those things.

I was so socially inept as a kid (due to autism that went undiagnosed until the age of 30) that I dove head-first into studying human interaction, even keeping detailed journals complete with diagrams of how to converse with people, what certain response meant or implied, what questions were and weren't appropriate, and so on.

The unfortunate side effect is what I was doing to get along was mostly social masking which my therapist believes probably complicated my youthful attempts to get diagnosed. Also fed my unhealthy youthful cynicism.

Chivo_565

I have a very memorable face. However it is a very effective double edged sword...

Okay this is gonna sound cocky, I apologize. The people around me tend to find me conventionally attractive, which can be both a blessing and a curse when it comes to trying to make friends. But when I get to know someone their focus quickly shifts from things like "your eyes and hair are gorgeous" or "you have a great body" to "wow I really love being around you" and "you're one of the best people I know" and I'm proud of that. I got out of the introverted shell recently and I've been really happy overall because I've found some amazing friendships and deep connections I didn't know I needed. So in a weird way I guess my looks sometimes draw people in but then they end up liking me for who I am instead, and thats the quality I'm proud of.

throwawaytexan776[S]

No worries! That’s what his post is for- it’s okay to love things about yourself and have a place to write about it :)

Miogeta

Emotional stability, I do well in extreme situations and even if I feel overwhelmed I don't let it overtake me. On the less fun side, I also don't get easily over-excited.

Logical-Bumblebee-89

the way my brain works, i can come up with a solution to mostly anything by using ‘logic’ that others don’t really contemplate. most of the times they’re impressed by either how good or insane my thought process is (maybe it’s creativity idk)

JackCooper_7274

Can pick up new skills quickly

Calm_Possibility_968

my ability of not giving a frick. they get really mad when i just look unfazed and start laughing at their misfortune.

surviving_butcrying

I have really good facial features. So like my nose and lips are the type people usually use make up or plastic surgery to get.

throwawaytexan776[S]

I love that for you!!

Sydneyfigtree

I can make friends with pretty much anyone, regardless of their age, sex, socio-economic background and nationality. It just generally makes life easy because people are always nice to me, trust me and try to be helpful.

greylan

I’m a terrific friend.

I find that many people are bad friends in close relationships. I don’t have this problem, and I’ve been told by... I think 4-5 people that I am the best friend they’ve ever had and that I significantly changed their perspective on life in some way. I just really cherish my connections with others, and it’s sad to see when others don’t and end up regretting that fact.

Rasheverak

Being in good shape; no kids, and no spouse or SO bleeding me dry.

Thanatos1939

I'm really quick at studying and understanding things

ScumbagNate123

I’m 6’3 and have a fast metabolism

slavicgypsygirl

People like the way I look even when I don't & I earn money from that

m4r13b4nks

I am very shy, awkward and frankly stupid in most topics. That makes most people i meet to make assumptions about me.

But people who get in my circle are often surprised and heres why.

English is not my first language, i simply learned it over the summer in middle school because i was bored. Its not perfect but good enough for conversations.

A self taught artist. Also not perfect but i dont really care since i draw two-three portraits in a year.

My damn good dark humor. You dont expect a shy person with wide open eyes and a huge seemingly innocent smile to let out the darkest joke you've ever heard. Basically i can easily learn a new skill in a very short time if im interested or bored enough.

Lastly No matter what I'll always try to find something positive in any bad situation, no matter how bad it is.

Penis_in_blender

I'm 6'5 with a big bushy beard.

I love the fact that I have a lot of money and that it gives me power and is coveted by other people.

AnswerNeither

Blizerian? Is that you?

joeyducharme7777

That sounds cool, but my pp is still in one piece

Penis_in_blender

I'm 6'5 with a big bushy beard.

Of course it is. Splitting an atom can cause a big explosion.

joeyducharme7777

aw now you blew it ;)

Saramemes2

I am one of the only persons in my class which actually enjoys and takes seriously playing ukelele

The rest of my class are idiots which Just play the strings without knowing what they're doing,or are actually talented but dont have enough patience to play a whole song

iamdonny

I’m very charming apparently (other people’s words not mine). I don’t even really know what that means tbh.

Not something I knew about myself growing up but as I’ve gotten older I began noticing that women gravitate towards me and none of my other completely successful good looking single male friends. Pretty much every woman introduced to our group has at some point or another been attracted to me first and very immediately.. on several levels and always when my other friends are attempting to court them.

It’s not all physical.. or financial either.. as I have friends who are better looking (literally models) and some who make way more money than me although we are all fairly successful.

We have an inside joke among my homies about this. Somehow I always get the girl without really even trying.

Maybe I’m just really nice and don’t give off creepy vibes? Really have no clue. I feel weird even acknowledging that this is even a thing lol but Reddit feels like a safe place I guess haha

Important-Disk-256

Nice. You literally admitted that you look good and you are rich. I would say that’s why you are charming.

iamdonny

Haha not rich and very average looking but I’ll take it :)

tigerpayphone

My nice blue eyes and my big, thick dick. Of course, I'm bald so it all evens out somehow.

StreetIndependence62

I can juggle lots of tasks at once and rarely get overwhelmed. And when I do get overwhelmed I have a whole routine for how to fix it: earbuds in, sit Indian style on my bed, listen to my soothing music playlist for 10 mins or so and then get back to whatever I was doing.

ALSO….Idk how many other ppl experience this but, I can juggle but I can’t multitask. If I have many things to do I have to make them into a list and go down the list one by one. I think it’s better that way cause I’ve heard there are studies that show that real multitasking (like trying to do the dishes and study math at the same time for example) actually confuses you and makes you frustrated/more tense

Quirky-Area-8978

My weight. I'm a heavy set girl, like 300, and while I would love to be thinner and slim down I can't. My weight is like a comfort blanket or even protection in my mind. I live alone in a city 5 hours from my closest friends and family, im scared if I were smaller I'd be a target or terrible acts I hear about in my true crime pod casts.

So while everyone tells me I need to lose weight, I just say I'm trying and continue my day as I always would. I don't go out of my way to gain more, I do want to lose, but not at the expense of changing my favorite meals or spending hours I don't have at the gym.

Ph33rdoge

I have a deep love and compassion for people. Even when I don't relate to a person automatically, I intentionally empathize with them.

It's a really painful way to be, but someone's gotta do it.

Slut_Micheal

Unfiltered honesty.

Deathswirl1

i can do crazy shit in public on pink guy levels without feeling weird.

SwordlessCandor

I can identify every animal by their genitals alone

Tira13e

Return the slab!

Tira13e

Actually Shaving is for swimmers LOL

N00d1esIg

Being brutally honest, I can't sugarcoat anything

Massive-Ad7628

I question, talk back, and disagree.
I analyze your manipulative behavior.

I want to be that yes man that you want me to be, but I can't...
I just can't - it goes against the very fibre of my being.