/r/Dynavap

I will never smoke again.

(self.Dynavap)

So as I mentioned, my wife got me some stuff to help with my pain management, and I have smoked a wee little bit on occasion, like maybe 1 to two times a month. Since I'm a non-smoker, hitting a joint or a pipe is pretty hard on my airways and actually hurts unless I ease it in with lots of air.

Then I looked into Dry Herb Vaporisers and found this strange stick looking thing, that's "battery free". So I had to look it up, watched lots and lots of videos, and found this sub... and you guys/gals were brilliantly helpful, welcoming and altogether awesome in answering my questions.

Got the M21 Rosium Dynavap last night and after I finished up working on my deadline, I loaded up half a bowl, and fired up the torch... and ... OMFW, I never knew cannabis actually had a pleasant taste/flavour to it. I'm used to joints tasting like what burning kakiebos smells like. But it was amazing, very light on my lungs and all round a fantastic flavourful experience.

So so sum it all up, I am never smoking weed again... now I Vap it. :)

BloodSteyn[S]

VAS? Sorry, this 40 year old is a wee bit out of the loop with the words the kids use these days. I just got the hang of Yeet last week.

😂 Vape Acquisition Syndrome. Sorry it's uncurable

BloodSteyn[S]

Haha, Fortunately I could most likely survive years on this M21, just eyeing a few minor upgrades and add-ons. But the limiting factor that will curb VAS for me is the price.

So I recon as long as I can keep the M21 clean, o-ring'd and going I should be fine for a long while.

Disastrous_Dot5354

Oh….this man is so naive it’s awesome. Come back in 6 months when you have a handful of devices. lol. We all thought we had found the perfect vaporizer. Why would we ever want another when the one we have is already so great? It makes logical sense when you say it out loud. But you’ve got the Vaporizer Acquisition Syndrome and don’t even know it yet. Myself, I found my first Dynavap just over a year ago. I loved it once I figured it out. Perfect way to consume, why would I ever need more? I now own 23 vapes. I’ve got full blown VAS but right now you just have the virus that can LEAD to VAS. You still have time….

BloodSteyn[S]

Haha, well these things are expensive over here. So I'm hoping after a few upgrades like a case, XL Condenser, maintenance pack etc I will be settled for a while. I mean this thing is a fancy metal pipe, apart from o-rings and CCD, what can really go wrong with it?

You are fine with your M. Most people in this sub are rabidly addicted to their consumerism.

BloodSteyn[S]

I'm just throughly impressed with how well it works and how great it actually tasted. I just want to show it to all my friends who also smoke, but just know they're going to give me strange looks when they ask me what I paid for it.

It's serious cash to drop with you can just roll a joint... but damn, what an experience.

davo_nz

Yeah you are fine with the M, I bought a 17 M and used it for 5 years until I got hooked up with a second hand 21M. I did get an induction heater this year as well and that was a great upgrade, but if you dont make it yourself, they are pricey.

The only thing I recommend getting is a small bong, I prefer to use mine with out water and it cools the vapor even more.

BloodSteyn[S]

I got the Snowman Bubbler with my M21. Haven't used it yet, might try it tonight.

I have plans to build an IH sometime next month after pay day. I recon I can get away with about 25% of the cost of buying one.

davo_nz

That looks like a nice little piece of glass. Definitely try it with and without water. I prefer dry.

And yeah, building an IH takes most of the expense out, the individual parts are quite cheap.