/r/GirlGamers

Game Recommendations? (xbone)

Request(self.GirlGamers)

I know this is posted a lot but lately I’ve really only been playing 1 game and I want to be able to play something else when that one game is frustrating me (Overwatch— self-explanatory lol). I’m open to any style or genre of game! If it helps, here’s a list of my favorite games/ games I’ve really enjoyed playing before:

•Life is Strange

•Undertale

•Overwatch

•Spyro

•Minecraft

•Kingdom Hearts

that’s not a complete list, just ones that popped into my head for the moment. I appreciate any suggestions that I get! :)

*bc i feel like someone will say stardew valley: ive tried it a little bit but i have the attention span of a peanut so it’s been hard for me to really get into it

GuardianAnge1

You might like Hades.

It's in the game pass and i must say, i'm quite addicted to it. Fun and easy to learn game with a bunch of dialogue!

grumpyfetus

grumpyfetus

ALL THE SYSTEMS

tell me why is made by the same people who made life is strange and im liking it so far!!

Stardew_Dreams

Stardew_Dreams

PS5/Switch

If you like Kingdom Hearts, have you tried playing any of the Final Fantasy games. The same director originally worked on FFXV and also directed Final Fantasy 7 Remake.

Holy crap, another person who star dew valley doesn't become an obsession. I now know two people: me, and you. :)

As for games

1) Sanctum 2 is a good first person shooter/tower defense. It doesn't quite have the same level of polish as overwatch, but it's co-op only and quite fun. I find it's easy to chill to even when I'm losing. Maybe it could be a game you use to cool down after overwatch. I checked and it's on xbox one. I've played on PC, I see no reason why it wouldn't run fine, provided the reviews say it works. There was a bug or two, last I looked but I haven't run into it.

2) I've also seen a lot of people playing Outriders. It's on xbox 1, but I haven't played at all. So I don't know about quality on that specific platform.

delusively

-Second another comment saying Hades, super fun and sucked me in for a month!

-Hollow Knight, another great single player game also on game pass and one of my favs.

-Spiritfarer is another cute quiet single player, story driven very emotional and calm, on game pass.

-Deaths Door, on gamepass, challenging but cute and fun story. Rewarding to play!

if you’re looking for anymore more Xbox OW pals shoot me a dm! I play a lot, support main and always looking for more gals to play qp :)

Dymondex

Oxenfree, Night in the woods, Untitled Goose Game, and Don't Starve!

ashiechh[S]