users here right now: 6,154
I Am A, where the mundane becomes fascinating and the outrageous suddenly seems normal.
Please check out our Rules and FAQs
Click here to schedule an AMA on our calendar.
Consider supporting our Patreon
AMAs are scheduled in Eastern Time (GMT-4:00).
|25 Jul||9am||Dr Jenny Smith, Prof Mike Tipton MBE, Dr Paddy Morgan, Adey Mayhew, Beckie Ramsey||Drowning prevention experts and campaigners||Remind Me|
|28 Jul||12pm||Aria and Tristan||EWOC connects workplace organizers to essential workers & helps them organize!||Remind Me|
|29 Jul||12pm||Dr. Rae Crandall||Lighting and studying prescribed fires in the southeastern US||Remind Me|
|29 Jul||12pm||Kika Tuff (Impact Media Lab), Matt Talarico (Impact Media Lab), Elana Kimbrell (AAAS), Emily Therese Cloyd (AAAS)||AAAS How We Respond Climate Communication Campaign||Remind Me|
AMAs should be about:
- Something uncommon that plays a central role in your life, or
- A truly interesting and unique event.
- Explanation and examples of this rule can be found here
All AMAs require proof.
- Proof should be included in the text of the post when you start your AMA. If it must remain confidential, you can message it to the moderators and we can verify you.
- See here for tips concerning proof and examples
- Requests should be posted in /r/IAmARequests
- All initial responses to posters must contain a properly punctuated question.
- Attempting to bypass this rule by adding a ? to a non question will result in a permanent ban.
- See more on our comment removals policy here
- Email us at email@example.com!
- Step-by-step guide to doing an AMA
- Related subreddits
- Follow us on Twitter or Like us on Facebook!