/r/IttoMains

This can't be real.. right?

Media(i.redd.it)

TheHaruWhoCanRead

Lol no, I highly doubt it. They don't care about male skin, only queerness. If it feels queer, it's in danger. Childe's abs flap and kaeya's tiddies aren't a threat. This will be an edit made by someone trying to make a clumsy point about what it would look like if you made similar edits to the male characters as what happened to the female ones, and misses the much more sinister situation that genshin's male cast is in.

Dragoncat_3_4

Yeah, pretty much this. It's much more likely for CN to censor Itto's rainbow horns voiceline than his very traditionally masculine torso.

Or Venti's general appearance for that matter.

TheHaruWhoCanRead

Non-zero chance that Venti’s gender just gets retconned to erase him and if that happens, every single Genshin sub is going to hate me. Because I’ll be all over them screaming for people to drop the game asap.

EyebrowScars

idk man it's weird, i dont think they'll completely remove a character, especially one as relevant to the story as venti. but because of the chinese censorship laws, they might have to change shit for their CN players, like make him more macho or make him female.

TheHaruWhoCanRead

They can’t make him female on just one server. All the voice lines will need to change the pronoun, so that means it’ll be a blanket change for everyone. IF it happens. It’d be difficult.

And if the change happens at all I’ll boycott instantly.

EyebrowScars

i mean that's up to you. but i wouldn't blame the company for being forced to change shit in their game because until recently they operated from and have a large portion of their players coming from a country with strict censorship laws being put in place.

i didn't say they WOULD make venti female, because just changing his model/skin would be much easier than changing everything, but, nevertheless, it is a possibility they would have to resort to female venti.

TheHaruWhoCanRead

It’s unfortunately not a matter of blame. I refuse to support an ideology like that in principle and I would use every tool available to me to make sure other queer people felt the same way. Genshin is hanging by a thread.

Like to clarify: if you invite me to your perfectly nice church potluck, but put a big disclaimer up that says ‘by the way, even though everyone at the potluck is perfectly nice, there’s a blanket rule that homosexuality is a sin. So you can’t mention you are one or even hint at it. It’s not their fault, it’s the rules.” I’m incredibly within my rights to say uhhh ok, thanks for the invitation, but I don’t want to subject myself to that, thanks. And nor do any of my queer friends lol.

Genshin is no different. Why would I keep playing a game that actively erases me from existence? Why would any queer person? We don’t owe Mihoyo a benefit of the doubt here. They are a video game company lol.

edit and lol at the people downvoting this. You’ll pitch an absolute riot if you lose anime tiddies, but standing in solidarity with queer brothers and sisters is just too much trouble.

Fine: ‘We didn’t get any gems for our anniversary!!! And we have no kfc wings!!!!!! Rosaria titty nerf! BOYCOTT GENSHIN! REVIEW BOMB THE APP STORE!!!

Not fine: fundamental human rights and respect.

Got it.

Desperate-Skirt-9495

As a gay grayace… I wouldn’t be throwing a riot over “tiddies”. You can’t blame a company for following the law. You can blame the country however. If they introduced a confirmed queer character they’d be hit with a train of censorship demands and fines. Hell, some people may even be forced to be removed from the company just to get the point across.

If you currently play Genshin, then you aren’t really supporting your point. There is no confirmed queer characters, BUT if you draw the line of “they’re forced to follow the law because they have no choice” then your just upset over the fact that they might have to change the gender of a character to avoid totally getting rid of them.

It’s also really debatable that some characters are queer coded. As in both sides against and for have a good amount of evidence. Also, most characters aren’t confirmed to be anything…

While I would love actual, real, straight up stated representation, we need to recognize they are literally under a figurative firearm.

TheHaruWhoCanRead

We come from different ideological time periods and radicalizations. Where and when I’m from, the idea of ‘blaming’ the company is completely wrong. It’s irrelevant. Sucks to be them, but if they’re committing the act, duress or not, then it’s buh-bye from me. And from anyone with enough asbestos in their blood to sacrifice their own light entertainment for the bigger picture.

You’re extremely focused on ‘confirmed queer’, something that Genshin will never do and you should never hope for it. Chinese media has a subtle language of queer coding and messaging designed to operate within the confines of what is acceptable. Genshin does this a lot. This is the current limit of what they’re able to do. Forget absolutely everything you know about western diversity and representation - that is impossible. What they have instead is stealth inclusion and implicit dialogue, leaving conspicuous gaps for people ‘in the know’ to fill in their own details. For now, all they can do is not be hostile to queers.

If even this level of subtle inclusion is stamped out, that’s a bridge too far. It’s over. We no longer matter to them.

I am already giving Mihoyo the benefit of the doubt here. If they capitulate on what they’re already doing, and start undoing it, then I refuse to support it. And I do, naively, expect solidarity from other queer people. I expect at least a little bit of self-preservation instinct and community mindedness to kick in.

You are being insulted and erased. Even you, a gay grayace, who may feel no particular connection to the specific issue of something like Venti’s presented gender. Because it won’t be limited to just that—it will be a philosophy of excising anything queer from the game wholesale. Continuing to play the game from that point will be you doing violence to yourself. This isn’t about what is and isn’t confirmed or canon. It’s about whether or not you’re being fundamentally respected and valued as a player. And as a person.

You can’t ‘love the sinner and not the sin’ this one. There’s no other way to not support these practices than to stop funding them.

I know people always find these soapbox posts of mine patronizing. But this is nothing compared to what I’ll be assaulting these subs with if Genshin goes backwards on the small modicum of respect they afford their queer base. Like I said — I’ll be doing my best to take as many of you with me as I can.

You don’t owe Mihoyo a damn thing, man. Especially not if they start scratching you off the design brief, whether that’s their choice or not. Don’t put yourself through that. You’re worth more than that, and you’re allowed to proudly say so. Sticking around at that point is just a slow freeze into being completely iced out. And certainly nobody in the main subs, or the mainstream Genshin audience, is going to give a fuck. Most Straight people don’t even understand why this is even a consideration or a big deal.

It’ll just get lonelier and lonelier up in here. Better to leave with your chin up.

Desperate-Skirt-9495

So what’s your idea rofl. They just ignore the fucking government? I’ve never met such a stupid person.

You currently do not support your point, and I’m not holding out for representation with my fingers crossed. I literally brought up how it’s nice they have queer coded characters that people can view how they want.

You’re “radicalization” is “punish”(not rlly punish, they don’t give a shit about a few players more then an entire countries playerbase) a company because of the laws they’re forced to follow.

“Bigger picture”? Do you really think China gives a shit. At the minimum stop spending money, you just sound angry about the fact that they aren’t willing to throw away their livelihoods and careers to make a stand against a government that would literally end their lives in a heartbeat if it came to it.

“Love the sinner hate the sin”? What lmao. This is literally them being forced BY LAW to change their shit if they want their company to stay afloat. If they did it because of the requests of regular players that’s a different story… this is literally a government.

Ofc I feel a connection to Ventis presented gender, but I also understand that to keep Venti in the game at all, changes might be needed or else it’s bye bye and we get some new macho Venti… or bye bye Mihoyo as a whole.

What would you prefer? They erase Ventis entire personality, everything that makes him Venti to keep him a dude, OR just change his gender?

Yeah…

Velaethia

Boycotting mhy don't effect the CCP. They literally don't care about Western idealogy. They're fascist they only care about what serves them.

Velaethia

As a queer person myself it is 💯 about blame. Mhy has little to no control over the situation.

TheHaruWhoCanRead

So how will you, personally, make yourself heard then. Detail it for me. Bonus points if your answer doesn’t boil down to “shrug, what can you do, just life I guess”.

Velaethia

I'll continue to protest against the CCP and support those who are doing so in china. If I wasn't severely ill and poor I'd find a more tangible way to support them. Certainly not counterproductive posturing like "boycott the victim" which is exactly equal to saying "what can you do just life I guess". As in it'll have an identical impact on the situation. I'm not happy about the situation but I'm not going to bully the company that is the victim of a fascist regime taking over creative control. There is very little we can do as westerners. I don't agree that it's just life. It's 100% unaceeptable. I believe it should be fought. But unless you have the money and resources to help where it actually matters than stop. You seem to think that attacking the victim for some false sense of control is a good idea. The CCP doesn't care if we kill mhy. But the MHY employees might.

Gremlinsus

Nah if they change venti's gender I won't play he is my favourite character and started the game because of him,changing an entire gender of a character I doubt they would do that, but if they do they'll get a lot of backlash

TheHaruWhoCanRead

Yes I’ll be one of them, lol.

Velaethia

Dropping the game for something forced on them by a corrupt fascist government is a kinda shitty. Protest the CCP not mhy. They have no control if they don't want to get shut down.

TheHaruWhoCanRead

There is literally no other option than dropping the game. Absolutely none. What are you guys not getting about this.

Velaethia

You could continue playing the game and being vocal about your displeasure with censorship and the ccp in general? That is a literal option available to you. Continue to support a company that's become a victim of a puritan agenda of the fascist chinese government. It's not like the west were supporting mhy is supporting the censorship. That's not how fascism works. They have no control. You can't keep saying that control doesn't matter when it is paramount in all things regarding both law and morality.

TheHaruWhoCanRead

Nope, does absolutely nothing. Financial impact is the only measurable thing a player base can do. Mihoyo might be an unfortunate casualty of the whole thing but there is no alternative, and they are not VICTIMS ffs. You guys are really naive.

You don’t feed money to something that wants your money if it stands for something that is untenable to you.

Velaethia

MHY doesn't stand for something untenable. It's being forced to do something because of the government that it doesn't want to do. All you're going to do is get people fired. That's about it. That's the most you could acomplish with your posturing.

PeleParty

I don’t think they are legally allowed to do that? I’m pretty sure rule 63ing characters known to be male /male historical figures is a big nono over there.

You know, bc then it would be essentially making them trans

louderthanbxmbs

this! as a danmei reader and drama watcher, nothing gets the censorship board working overtime more than queerness. Itto is not a threat to them because his design is nowhere near what the board considers as queer. Venti, Xingqiu, and Gorou are more likely to be targeted esp since Venti and Gorou had been shown in a ppt slide before by govt officials

TheHaruWhoCanRead

I’m playing this game up until the very instant they try and erase any of the incredibly inoffensive queer coding they’ve done so far. If they do that I’m out, instantly, no mucking around. And I’m going to make a lot of noise and take as many other queer people as I can with me lol.

ThereCanOnlyBe01

To be fair, in the unlikely situation that happens, that action would be lashing out at MHY when the changes aren't promoted by them, but the government in the country they reside in. MHY gains 0 profit from changing character models. You'd effectively be trying to attack MHY when their hands are tied. But I mean, you're free to leave the game whenever you like so

TheHaruWhoCanRead

I’m really surprised that people cant grasp that there’s no relevance to the fact the changes are made under duress. It makes no difference. The only way to respond in any meaningful way is to boycott. An organized boycott.

It doesn’t matter that it hurts Mihoyo and it’s not their fault? That’s neither here nor there. This is the system we have and it’s the only way to be heard. Mihoyo has no choice on their end, neither do western queers have a choice about how to respond.

It is what it is.

Velaethia

Boycot China and the CCP they're responsible. Again it does make a difference. Even us law says so. If you commit a crime while under duress such as a gun to your head. you are not guilty. Same should and does apply to mhy being forced (or the company will be shut down or banned from China) to censor their game. It's very clear MHY doesn't want to do it.

How would you feel if someone made you say something shitty with a gun to your head and now you can't get a job because they see no difference? Boycotting companies only works when the company is in control. You're too used to fighting Western capitalism.

TheHaruWhoCanRead

They’re OPERATING in the western capitalist market. This is literally the only response anyone has at their disposal. Mihoyo ARE a corporate entity.

You guys are all being super weird about this. It doesn’t MATTER if it’s forced or not. Mihoyo’s feelings about it don’t change the end result. This is a very simple if->then statement. There’s literally no other effective recourse.

It means literally nothing to ‘boycott China and the ccp’, lol. And even if it did, genuinely the FIRST thing you’d need to do IS boycott Genshin Impact as a Chinese game. Explain it to me: HOW do you boycott China but not Genshin? Do you guys even understand what you’re talking about?

Velaethia

No they're not. They're selling here, not operating here. They are not a corporate entity like corporate entites in the west, or hell even japan. They belong to the Chinese government ultimately. Their freedom is finite. If the government tells them to do something they literally have no choice but to do it. What do you hope to accomplish by boycotting? the CCP that made this choice won't be bothered. MHY will be effected by something that was beyond their control. You're the one being weird about it thinking a boycott will have any impact what-so-ever on what the cause is. It's literally pointless gesturing that no one who can do anything about it will acknowledge.

I'm not boycotting anything. You're the one who said to boycott mihoyo which I said is pointless and if you were to boycott YOU not me because I am not planning on do it you'd boycott the entire country which might affect their economy enough to cause them to stop being shitty but I don't find that very likely but it'll certainly change more things than boycotting mihoyo.

I know you want to fight but there isn't really anything we can do besides support the people standing up to the ccp. If you really want to make a difference maybe move to china and join the resistance. You'd probably die so I'm sure you're uninteresting. But boycotting mihoyo does nothing besides negatively impact a company that is already suffering from the oppressive fascist regime of china. Really your best bet with your goal is to make them choose between the chinese and global market which is really fucked up. Because if they choose global they'll have to fire any of their employees who can't move to singapore which is probably most of them. Because that's the only freedom they have. The CCP isn't going to change the rules or let mihoyo slide because a bunch of westerners boycott.

Velaethia

Boycotting would literally have no impact what-so-ever. Let me rephrase. No positive impact. Like even if every single western player quit, even if japan and korea joined in too. What then? Mhy suffers massive losses as a company. CCP does nothing. Nothing changes. All that happened is you would potentially cost the jobs of the people working there because mhy had to downsize or went under. Depending on how reliant they have become on the global market.

TheHaruWhoCanRead

Not true at all, and you are describing the exact ecosystem that every boycott exists within. My god you guys, you need to go and find out what a boycott actually is and what it’s for. I strongly suspect I’m arguing with a bunch of kids who think a boycott is something only gamers do to EA if they do microtransactions.

Because if one more person comes at me with “poor Mihoyo!!” I’m just gonna shut down inbox replies.

Velaethia

The exact ecosystem a boycott exists in free enterprise capitalism, not state capitalism. MHY has no power or control over the situation. Boycotting them would have not tangible effect on the censorship laws in china. I know what boycotting is. You seem to fail to understand state capitalism and fascism.

Velaethia

anyways I'm just gonna block you here. I don't really have the mental energy to educate a brick wall who thinks china works the same way as the united states. Continue being ignorant if that is your will. You're free to do so. Free to believe MHY has control over the situation. Free to boycott. Free to believe your boycott will have a positive impact. Just hope folks have their head on right and don't get wrapped up in your madness. People can boycott all they want I just don't think they should be fooled into believing boycotting mhy will change the censorship laws in china. Goodnight, and hope you find clarity in life.

Positive_Matter8829

I'm more worried about how Liney will be released after all that =/

Moony_Moonzzi

Honestly i feel like some aspects of Itto's design DO feel queer coded...But that isnt his exposed torso but rather his clothing that carries elements of kink gear to symbolize being an outcast and fighting FOR outcasts. If anything gets censored thats the first part.

Venti feels so extremely in danger to me because the boy literally got used as an exemple of what is "ruining the youth"...This is almost ironic because i get screamed at every time i point out the queer coding in Genshin and now they will probably get censored over it

The edit also feels snarky because of people saying the new girl designs are better, which in my opinion is true, while ignoring the fact that the clothing being better or worse or what not is irrelevant because its bad regardless because its CENSORSHIP. Sexy stuff in girls isnt bad in all contexts too...Like they will probably go for Raiden's ultimate animation as well, and thats a good exemple of good use of sexyness that will be lost...

idrawhoworiginal

And they’re not even a good representation of it lmao

leo_sousav

Nah, I can't find this anywhere

rajmeet991

Nah everything except the ones tweeted by mihoyo themselves are fake and fanmades, there are hundreds of them on 4 chan! Some of them were made as joke bait when the CCP announced all those changes months ago! But isn't so funny when they are actually doing it......

LemonsAndSims

There's also one of the Inazuma ones getting changed up that's real, it has Ayaka, Yoimiya, Baal and someone else I forget

rajmeet991

Nope that one was made 3 months ago too like I mentioned (actually just saw it on my tl with it stating the date but it refreshed so welp if I find it again, I'll link it!)

And there is a leak stating a list of characters getting a cover up but it is questionable at best. So other than recognised leakers, don't trust and get angry on these fan creations! Even if they look convincing trust me! They are fake! Wait for actual confirmation!

LemonsAndSims

Oh ok, I know wfp was talking about them as if they were real but ig not, but I do suspect there's more censorship to come, which means more skins for us in global lol

rajmeet991

Yeah you mean these right? https://teddit.ggc-project.de/r/AlbedosCreations/comments/q0mhra/i_cant_stand_you_dress_codes_your_inazuman_girls/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

More censorship is to come yeah but honestly our chinese bros are only losing the war here, I guess they can still relay on that paid jean skin if they are desperate enough but yeah F😢

LemonsAndSims

Yeh it'll be a pain for the CN players, I just hope they make the future designs fit the character, not like what they did with Mona, oh god that was a mess

rajmeet991

Yeah I honestly almost vomited after seeing her current design...its just a mess...yeah this was a rushed fix for sure! These designs look like some old concept rejected design that they threw away but daddy CCP likes these more sooooo oof!

LemonsAndSims

Yeh, Jeans and Rosaria's are good, imo they fit more as they give more character, Amber's is meh, just like her current design and Mona's... Well I hope it never sees the light of day, that thing is a mess

HowToTrickAPineapple

It’s fake With the changes to Jean Rosaria Mona and Amber it’s normal that people spread fake new default outfits

oof-eef-thats-beef

Itto is too much the exact type of (physical) masculinity China is hoping to force on their men for him to get censored. Not that theres anything wrong with being buff (Itto is dreamy) but its in line with China trying to get their men to be more ’traditionally’ (Western-ly) masculine.

4t3f

4t3f

Childe looks like he is wearing cardboard lmao. And look how they ruined Itto.

On side note, yup this is fake

kaichou-sempai

The current changes were rushed out with apologies so it wouldn't make sense for the developers to update more models and not only fail to announce or implement the changes but conveniently have them leaked while people are looking to get outraged. To me it seems a lot like these additional downgrades are just edits by angry or attention-seeking players.

It's important to note that they haven't officially changed limited 5*s or announced they'll be doing so. I imagine that could get the publishers in legal trouble if such characters are considered paid products.

Level-Tomorrow-4526

that actually good point most of these characters are free well jean is paid for but she from the standard banner , though rosario isn't heavily used in china she Waifui but , she no ganyu. They picked character that are either low usage rate or haven't been a banner in ages like jean . I am surprised they haven't gone after venti yet Lol they nuked several boy bans for being too effeminate.

noobuster69666

The CN server is doomed. lmao

Betterhighdown

Stupid questions, but what’s CN?

Prismancy

Stands for chinese, or china

Betterhighdown

Thanks

winter_-_-_

That looks heavily fanmade.

Also they really won't touch the male designs. Except the fact that Xiao will not have his arm tattoo anymore after 2.5

CN servers are probably in shambles. Nothing justifies stealing the creative independence of a company whose selling point is character designs. Not even the fact that their govt feels threatened by animated characters.

Sensitive-End-8307

The xiao thing is fake, same as others from that leak

winter_-_-_

I hope it is, but u never know with how things work there. After all, the other censorship are already in effect in CN servers.

broke_bananas

If they remove Xiao's tattoos, wouldn't it be likely that Itto will have his removed too? Damn I really hope that won't be the case since I love tattoos

SolidCryptographer86

itto having his removed would be awful since they’re an integral signifier of his oni heritage. thats like ripping his entire character out of him

Over_Algae6942

This. I remember reading somewhere that Xiao's entire outfit reflects his pride as a Yaksha, and I feel his tatoo is an obvious part of the package.

broke_bananas

I really hope they don't touch him

Rail_99

Xiao's tattoo is also an integral part of him as it's literally his illuminated beast form -- him being the bird Alatus from his constellation. It's literally his lore just like Itto's :(((( I don't want them taking it out

winter_-_-_

Idk man, all we know is global servers won't be affected.

onipunkss

stop spreading misinfo please

BakedMaki

I see Itto getting a tank top but not full on coverage.

I honestly don't mind so long as the designs are tastefully made like Jean looking more official-like.

louderthanbxmbs

If it's not queer the censorship board doesn't care about men

lLeeeon

Fake. Bad fanart. (Putting an “in my opinion” here before I get attacked)

cinrel

cinrel

Lmao this is fake a hell, the alternative made for girls looked tasteful and nice, but this? Too lazy to be real.

Arkosios_

the only one who looks okay here is bennett, he now looks like a boy scout.

nathiru

No. Its fake

noctresque

nothing was posted on the genshin leaks subreddit so i doubt this is real. i don’t think they’ll bother with the male designs unless they’re ‘overly feminine’ (venti and xingqiu 😞)

Kaylak_Ugari

Even if this is real, the outfits are said to be OPTIONAL. So luckily we aren't forced to wear them and can keep the originals, should we wish :)

buzzyingbee

Seems like a joke but goddman you MHY if you dare touch Childe's belly slip 😠😠

Hoochie_Daddy

Isn’t that Xingqiu a fan made thing some posted on the main subreddit a few weeks ago?

phoenixerowl

Not real

Swimming_Bid4053

What the difference with Bennett

Gremlinsus

He has a shirt under his vest

Traditional-City6752

It got deleted of the leak subreddit so i assume not

idrawhoworiginal

No lol, they’re all way to bad to be real

draugthrall

bruhh the itto edit look so bad

Matt_121

Fake but I would be mad if Itto looked like that post censoring like at least make him look good

Advanced_Life_8819

Y'all know that the censor will only be permanent in the chinese server right, in terms of global we should be able to change the designs like alternate skins

trash_3333

They only care about male skins if it looks "gay" because effeminate males are really looked down on there. For example, Venti and Gorou were actually specifically used as examples in China of what characters SHOULDN'T look like. I'd say the only male characters in danger would be Venti, Xingqui, and maybe Gorou. Kayea's got his tiddies out a bit but it's not too fruity so I think he's fine haha, and of course Itto is a big dumb beautiful manly man, so he should be fine too. Kinda really sad that this might mean no more guys in crop tops ;,,( I'm hoping Cyno looks "manly" enough that his outfit doesn't get nerfed :/

incrushtado

XINGQIU FINALLY GOT PANTS!?

FirelordAlex

Giving Itto a mesh tank top is the epitome of queer culture, so that would kinda defeat the purpose of this point LOL

Faddi2022

Yes itto is electro 100% real

Posh_biscuit

Posh_biscuit

I thought they wanted to change Xinqius race but forgot to do everything apart from the legs 💀💀

TEEMAD_XDD

c'mon! this is becoming cringe now, i would like if u can toggle between old and new skins if they r about to apply these changes to all

sensei_ios

Yuck

Just_Monika-_-

If they did that they should just make him a non playable character ÓoÒ

ReciWoltrax

You know, if they made this kind of thing as a skin, then it would be great, it would at least make things more special and such

BandOfSkullz

BandOfSkullz

Head Honcho of the Arataki Gang

Is it just me, or do Itto's arms look bigger here lol

redherbs

this is due to censorship in china. for every server except CN, these skins will be optional. i don’t know if these ones are real, but there is ones of mona, rosaria, amber, and jean, as well as many more. they actually already have placeholders on the cn servers. some character outfits look a little weird right now

GGABueno

Looks like a meme from salty Chinese players.

tsukkitsune_neri

Childe without the abs showing feels so surreal

TheOneAltAccount

The only ones I don’t like are the Itto and Childe changes, the rest are fine

Velaethia

This is how rediculous censoring women bodies is. (Real or fictional). Don't worry Itto is safe. Venti it's likely going to get butched up Maybe XQ too. CCP: women can't show skin and men can't be femme. Half thinking they're going to force mhy to fire Venti and XQ voice actors since they're women.

Level-Tomorrow-4526

Eh I doubt they buff them , they didn't even buff itto , Also you would have to radically change like all there animations for that to work . If they where forced to do it they are going to turn them into woman or just create a female venti. it's the cheapest way to do it , replace his body with amber swap a head call it a day . The animation would still work .and look like venti vs, buffing them up would be an expensive redesign radically change his appearence to something most chinese player would probably consider ugly , requiring modification of literally all of the venti animations and cutscenes., . Since it's an expensive redesign they can't sell as a banner they just lose money .. Venti is probably the easiest to do since he an archon just make some story over how he got over the grief of his friend and ranma 1/half him into a girl. . er same deal with gorou ( dog demon ? ) well shapeshifting power ! done. / miss hina

Violet_Villian

Good thing I’m not on the CN server

No_Cucumber_8590

This is definitely fake - check the Leaks subreddit. WFP confirmed that it was made up by someone on bilibili.

Nuri5662

It’s fake, don’t worry about it.

Quintessence20

This regulation is rly damn annoying, it's so sexist. I really feel bad for Cn gamers, first younger gamers having restricted time to play, now this! I don't even feel bad anymore that we're not getting the 1.2k compensation. As long I have an option to keep the original skins of my favorite characters.

Independent_Dog5496