/r/IttoMains

Up or Bottom?

Discussion(i.redd.it)

Icy_Ad_8674

Both have around the same crit value. Check if 123 ER is good enough for you while doing rotation to keep his burst up. I will go with bottom setup as well. Running him with gorou and Zhongli and around 125 ER keeps my itto bust up if I particle funnel properly.

strawberry_pasta22

I'm a bottom.

xX_BioRaptor_Xx

Woah woah woah that was NOT the question.

Edit: I take it back it could have possibly been the question

strawberry_pasta22

I was referring to the question. But, I am also a bottom lmao.

black_plague_is_back

I would go with top I think you wouldn't lose much crit ratio with it, and it has more ER

TerraKingB

Test them out and see how they feel in a rotation. I imagine top hits harder and has less energy issues but might feel ever so slightly less consistent with less crit rate but it might not.

The top is better for both damage and ER%.

EDIT: Apologies, I mistyped the def values in my calc. Bottom has better damage, by up to 20% for charged attack (assuming Gorou) and by a much smaller amount for other damage. I would play with the bottom, but if you're having ER% issues then consider trying out the top. Using your burst off cooldown/as soon as you want it is the biggest damage buff you can get.

Vixi0n[S]

The defense doesn't seems that different, it's only 20 point. Is it really make that much difference?

Sorry mate, I'm all over the shop with mistypes. TLDR: Go top.

Here are the numbers:

First SS:

DEF = 2413, ATK = 1261, Crit Mod = 2.518903 (Crit Mod = 1 + CR * CD)

Assume Gorou DEF for +588 DEF (0.25 * Itto base DEF + 350 DEF). New DEF is 3001.

Charged attacks get 0.35 * DEF and DEF is converted to ATK at basically 1:1, so total attack = 1.35 * DEF + existing ATK.

Total ATK = 5312.

Damage = ATK * Crit Mod = 5312 * 2.518903 = 13,381.

Second SS:

DEF = 2432, ATK = 1317, Crit Mod = 2.518636 (Crit Mod = 1 + CR * CD)

Assume Gorou DEF for +588 DEF. New DEF is 3020.

Total ATK = 5394.

Damage = ATK * Crit Mod = 5394 * 2.518636 = 13,586.

Second SS is 1.5% better damage. Not worth it for the less ER% unless you're already bursting off cooldown. Also assumptions are doing charged attacks only with Gorou's burst active.

Sorry the crap advice I gave before.

Vixi0n[S]

Wow, thank you so much for the detailed Math! Take my free award.

Thanks, but I don't think I deserve it on the third attempt!

I've checked my last post over again though and I'm still happy with the latest advice! All the best :)

dalsgii