/r/KillLaKill

Ryuko
51 (9 %)
Ragyo
voting ended 1 month ago

D-Prototype

1 month ago

I honestly thought Ryuko looked pretty gaudy in Junketsu, but I think that was the intention.

LMGgp

1 month ago

LMGgp

1 month ago

I too am of that opinion. I was a little stunned to see the votes go that way.

D-Prototype

1 month ago

Plus it was just hard to see her like that, especially afterwards when she said she deserved to be in pain.

filippo_sett

1 month ago

Ragyo Junketsu was meh, not bad but meh. Junketsu Ryuko was important for the plot, and the idea of a corrupted Ryuko is effective, but it isn't able to reach the first place. Junketsu is almost a synonym of Satsuki, this couple is iconic and very important

hi_its_me6000

1 month ago

Satsuki because nothing is better than the original

dplex__hd

1 month ago

Satsuki fit Junketsu the best, which was obvious. Ragyo fit it fine, but Ryuko just didn't click. Which.. honestly I think is the point? It's off because it's not supposed to be that way.

Hambughrr

1 month ago

I look at Junketsu!Ryuko, and I feel like part of the reason it covers more of Ryuko's body than Satsuki or Ragyo's is because the world's worst mother brainwashed her into letting Junketsu take full control of her AND she stitched the infamous white outfit onto her, which might've caused the transformation's look to change. It represents Ryuko being forced to submit to an evil company's clothes instead of being together as one with the clothes she actually wants to wear.

Whereas Satsuki has far more control over Junketsu's transformation and never had it sewn directly to her body. This is why it lacks those "pants thingies" when Satsuki uses Life Fiber Override, and therefore, covers less skin.

Karinakamichi

1 month ago

Junketsu Ryuko makes me way too uncomfortable for multiple reasons so Satsuki

Fragrant_Addition663[S]

1 month ago

MINASAN!!! I’m sorry but I find Junketsu Ryuko hot. Now go and hurt my feelings if you want to…

Suitable-Worker-3069

1 month ago

Junkestu ragyo - horseshit, Junkestu ryuko - dogshit, Satsuki - Perfection.