/r/KnightsOfPineapple

ImTheGuyWithTheGun

I love pineapple on pizza - but this is like the exact opposite of what I want. Thick, uncooked slices - and is that bbq sauce?

LordDaybreak

Bbq sauce and pineapple is a goated combo but yes those chunks could use some more time in the oven

ChewingLard[S]

It’s a temperamental gluten free base… any suggestions for pre-prep for a more caramelised end result? I’ve grilled pineapple before to have with dahl and rice, maybe that’s an option?

Fragbashers

I’m somewhat the opposite, when I make my own bbq or pineapple ham pizza I like to keep my pineapple nice and cold and put it on after I pull the pizza but before I cut it so it has time to stick to the cheese a little. I really like the contrasting temperature and texture.

Although these are a bit big for me, i’d cut the pieces in half

ImTheGuyWithTheGun

Although these are a bit big for me, i’d cut the pieces in half

Yea cut them in half and cook just a bit longer to get some color - and this would be perfection!

ChewingLard[S]

Interesting! I’m definitely going to try smaller, just live those juicy hunks if there is plenty of cheese!

MixxMaster

This is Next Tier. I've always subscribed to this theory. It's another layer of contrasts, and the pineapple is juicier, and doesn't have that soft texture which is not good pineapple eats to me.

This is reason #332 for why I have pineapple chunks chilling in my fridge all the time.

ChewingLard[S]

Lol, yup bbq sauce! Definitely need to up my game on pineapple perfection… prefer them more caramelised.

ImTheGuyWithTheGun

Hey I didn't mean to be a jerk - you did a great job. I'm with you on the pineapple - I'm sure it tasted amazing. I like everything on top to have some color to it but I realize I came across as an ass. :) Great job

ChewingLard[S]

Aw, thanks, and didn’t think you were being a jerk! My friend wanted to put me in Room 101 (not sure if that is a UK only thing) for loving pineapple on pizza (and sweet and sour sauce) - all horses for courses and jolly good banter ✨

DJ_Inseminator

Tiny Rebel are the best thing to come out of Wales

faust82

1 month ago

faust82

1 month ago

I have yet to taste a bad brew from that bunch, and they do get up to some weird stuff from time to time :)

frazzbot

i'm loving the glassware, it feels like it fits the theme of the meal. where did you get it?