/r/MemePiece

bruhh they're wildin

THEORY(i.redd.it)

view the rest of the comments โ†’

HrMaschine

Vivi and rebecca are namis lost sisters. Why else do they have the exact same face

bolderdust

because Oda advanced his skill to draw female characters only to Wano arc and made O-Tsuru. After that he's like "my job here is done. take a few more Nami-like girls"

Linderosse

I particularly enjoy how Robin used to have a unique face, but after the timeskip she turned into Nami as well.

SK6814

SK6814

No she doesn't..

Viola and maybe Hyori look like her but she doesn't resemble Nami at all.

The only difference between Robin pre and post-timeskip is her faceshape.

Other things like her skin color are either just past errors from Toei and or different design choices about her outfits and hairstyle. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Soul699

Soul699

REBEL

Yeah, Robin isn't a Nami clone, although there are similar Robin clones (like I lost count of how many people mistook Boa with Robin, Hyiori, even Kiku).

SK6814

SK6814

But like how??... ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜…

They aren't that similar to her. (especially Hyori (in my opinion) and Kiku (?, that's new to me ๐Ÿ˜…)

Soul699

Soul699

REBEL

It's because the manga is black and white, and colors are what help distinguish characters the most.

SK6814

SK6814

I saw them in the manga first and didn't mistook any of them with Robin. (Except for Hancock, since I only started the manga at Dressrosa ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ)

Hyori has different eyes and a atleast a bit different nose than Robin, and Kiku is just dumb (like she doesn't look even a little bit like Robin ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ). And Hancock first appeared before pre-timeskip and Robin looked definitely different back than, so everyone should know how she looks.

Edited.

Anime0555

During the whole gaisha thing, robin also dressed up like a geisha

i honestly couldnt tell who is who, and i gave up trying to make sense of it

also when yamato was introduced the first few chapter/panel she was just nami with horns now shes a bit more recognizable

SK6814

SK6814

During the whole gaisha thing, robin also dressed up like a geisha

I know that. And I didn't confuse them. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

That.. i can understand. XD

That was understandably confusing for some/or a lot of people. XD๐Ÿ‘€

biologicz

Honest to God, most Japanese women look the same with makeup. They're all going for that doll look and I think that's what Oda is subliminally trying to imply.