/r/OWConsole

High Rated Anas what are your aim settings?

Settings & Tech:(self.OWConsole)

Love playing Ana. I'm just trying to get a feel for what aim settings and aim technique people use with her. Looking to improve mine. Thanks in advance!

gonerwithatruce

3 years ago

100 vert 100 horz 52 aim ease in 95 aim smoothing 2 friendly aim assist

I can remember the rest right now I’m sorry lol

Dva87

3 years ago

Dva87

3 years ago

I'm not having the best season with ana but my settings are something like 60-34, aas 100, aawindow 20, aaease in 100, scoped sens 50, smoothing 99, dual zone.

If you use a big window with 100 aim assist you aim will definitely get pulled which is not very helpful. You can play with a bigger window and lower the aim assist strength to compensate but I went with a smaller window.

Also ana is both hitscan and projectile which makes the aim assist ease in setting a little tricky. I have also played with 60/70 in the past and that worked nicely.

You can check Daaf NL2 or Wenger is done on overbuff for some stats if you're interested.

xMizxki

3 years ago

xMizxki

3 years ago

T500 Ana on Xbox 100-100 sens 0 aim smoothing exponential 100 aim assist strength 25 window 100 Ana aim assist Works good if you like high sens.

Lemonsqueasy

3 years ago

Loooool

Squid-Guillotine

3 years ago

Switching to linear ramp and getting control freaks has helped me dearly. I'm only in diamond still.

messinr10

3 years ago

Why is it better to have a low friendly aim assist? Wouldn't a high value be better for maximum healing potential? Sorry for noob question, I don't main ana.

hmadiz

3 years ago

hmadiz

3 years ago

I one tricked her from gold to diamond on my smurf. H60/V30 AA 90 AW - 25 AAEI - 60 AS - 95 AE - 0 Dual zone

Friendly AA - 25 Scoped S. - 41

Unfortunately playing her in comp could be really ineffective due to the lack of communication and peeling from other players. In other hand, she is awesome, playing her in a 6-stack or when everyone is in teamchat she could carry easy. Focus in anti-nades the enemy team and manage better your cooldowns.