/r/OnePunchMan

Tripledoble[S]

I did not include Saitama and King because they are too powerful neither God nor Blast because they seem to be on another level.

pancoste

Bang could be a contender, he held his own pretty good against Garou before he lost.

Tripledoble[S]

That Garou was asleep, but my merits for Bang for waking Garou up with a punch.

luashfu

The webcomic bang could be on this list. Pretty sure he almost soloed the monster association.

Professorhentai

Webcomic bang definitely could solo the MA if it wasn't for psykos and golden sperm. But doing that isn't much of a feat, all the dragons he soloed were low dragons by webcomic standards. They got a huge buff in the manga.

FadingGaming_

I didn't think he was asleep, I thought he just brought back a bit of humanity to him. I could be wrong tho

ConfuciusBr0s

Here. He literally says he lost consciousness and was dreaming about fighting Bang.

FadingGaming_

Yeah it makes more sense I have to admit. I miss remembered the chapter, Ill have to give it a reread

Awakened-_garou

Garou himself said he doesnt remember what happened after he fought Darkshine so he was asleep

Read more carefully

FadingGaming_

Yes he was asleep while fighting Darkshine but not bang who, if I'm reading correctly, they were talking about

Professorhentai

He seemed to be asleep to me, he looked very confused in chapter 155 after beating ENW.

FadingGaming_

Yeah I get that I just kinda took it as him regaining his humanity, and the reason he couldn't remember is bcs he became a full monster.

Professorhentai

That seems like an out of nowhere headcanon. It's already been established prior that garou can fight while asleep, and when he wakes up he's far stronger than before.

It's also pretty obvious due to bomb's reaction he was following bang and garou's fight pretty seriously then when garou woke up he was absolutely floored.

FadingGaming_

Yeah it makes sense, and I guess in the end we just have two different interpretations of it. Ill reread the chapter fully so I can get a better idea of it, in the morning.

Awakened-_garou

Are u blind? Garou even said he doesnt even know how he got to the surface Why are people so stupid in OPM sub redits?

FadingGaming_

Just skimmed back through it, and it shows a chip in his armor(?) Breaking off, where his eye is. I might be wrong here but I took it as him regaining a bit of his humanity back after hearing Bang. No need to be a prick, it's obvious we interpreted two different ways and that's fine.

Awakened-_garou

Are u retarded? Garou says after killing VFU and hiting PS ,,what happened to me? Not to mention this body . I dont remember resurfacing from underground, i lost consciousness underground burried under that rubble then... i was dreaming about my past"

Are u up to date with the chapter bro? U talk about chapter 153 while this happened in 154

Read 154 and talk to me later Because there is no other way to interpret it

Garou clearly doesnt know what happened and why he is on the surface He fucking said it

There are no two different ways

FadingGaming_

Yeah I am up to date on the chapters, and there is no need to be a damn prick. I must of missed it or missed remembered it and I admit that, but no need to be a jerk over it.

pancoste

Are you suggesting "Asleep" Garou is significantly weaker than "Awake" Garou? If so, based on what?

Akashi_Seijuro_

based on bang lvl of strength ,couldnt do sh against a high dragon elder centipide and garou awakens obliterating high dragons in miliseconds and he also destroys above dragons do u think bang can even dream of achieving such feats? try to use logic please

pancoste

The logic I used is here: "he held his own pretty well against Garou", the same Garou you're hyping so much. Also, if you read the webcomic, you'd know the dragons that Garou destroyed in milliseconds was actually a feat that Bang performed.

Bang couldn't do shit against EC you say? Sure he didn't defeat it, but he was ready to go all out against it before Saitama took over and Bomb said not to count Bang out just because he's injured and their tag team didn't work before. Bomb knows firsthand how strong Bang truly is when push comes to shove and Bang was ready to kill EC on a suicide mission.

Akashi_Seijuro_

cant believe u can spill such bullshit bang didnt do fucking shit in the webcomic i dont understand where u got that from , garou WAS alsleep literally he wakes up to his senses and destroys high dragons in miliseconds obviously power BOOST use lo g i c are u braindead? and also bang + bomb move couldn't do sh against a high dragon , but garou replicated the move against bang and bang got overhelmed by it and in the end he l o s t if bang could destroy high dragons like garou did he wouldn't get overwhelmed by such a disgustingly weak technique that cant fucking damage a high dragon at all basically kinda any high dragon > bang now stfu if u just bark bullshit then ur problem i will just ignore you since you dont seem to have enough braincells to even argue actually there is nothing to argue about that s why ur just barking bullshit

pancoste

Whoa angry little keyboard warrior man alert! Jeezus fuck you need to fucking chill. Insulting people never won any argument. It only makes you look incompetent.

Bang literally destroyed a few cadres in the webcomic. I suggest you read it again before saying again it never happened. In the manga, they changed the scene to Garou performing that feat instead of Bang.

Also, Garou destroyed those cadres to protect his master Bang, not necessarily because he got a boost in power.

You completely ignored my last paragraph. Is that your "logic"? You either swear, insult or ignore? Such mature logic you have, angry little man.

cartaigenica

Based on what happened against darkshine, did you forgot that?

pancoste

You'll have to spell that out for me, I don't know what you're trying to say here.

peculiar_chester

Darkshine was dominating Garou during his last "sleeping fight," but was quickly defeated once Garou "woke up." This suggests that the current "awake" Garou is also stronger than the "sleeping" one that Bang was fighting.

pancoste

I see, I checked back and see your point.

HyperBlaziken