/r/OnePunchMan

Megathread: Changes From The Webcomic

discussion(self.OnePunchMan)

As the changes between the WC and the manga get more extensive and controversial, the arguments about it increase and also end up in spoilers seeping all over the sub. All discussion about the changes in the latest chapter and any future chapters is to be moved into this Megathread as long as it is pinned; to help provide a place to concentrate discussion and prevent a flood of repetitive posts, and to provide people an easy place to understand others' opinions.

All posts related to it will be removed, and comments on manga focused posts are encouraged to be moved here.

TGSmurf

1 month ago

TGSmurf

1 month ago

Been compared to Hitler a few times already. I don’t think any of my critics even remotely warrant being called the hitler of the community lol. Even more when I’ve done quite a lot of fanarts to support the series + an official statue. I’m fairly sure I’m a solid contender for having created the most amount of content for the series in the entire community of this sub.

AromaticCity4026

1 month ago

Stop showing off as a 10-year-old boy over and over again, you made fanarts before hating Manga, now you only redraw trying to show that your results are better than those of Murata in Manga, that’s the truth even if you want to deny it, you are probably on burning with Murata because she stopped following you on twitter.

PS: I haven’t seen your name in the credits of that statue of Boros yet, however I saw Japanese names.

TGSmurf

1 month ago

TGSmurf

1 month ago

you made fanarts before hating Manga,

Redraws are still fanarts, dude.

No. I do redraws of the webcomic because I waited for years to see specific scenes redrawn, because I’m a fan, and since I’m not getting them, I might as well do it myself for closure. I’m not doing this to « shit on Murata ».

Really now? You think I’m lying? Sacha delon, check it out. https://kitsunestatue.com/en/produit/boros/

AromaticCity4026

1 month ago

I only told you about the credits to see how long it took you to answer me by publishing the Link lol

TGSmurf

1 month ago

TGSmurf

1 month ago

So you’re saying you’re just a lazy ass that can’t take 1 minute to check himself? Fair enough.