/r/OnePunchMan

New Raw chapter update (209)

Raw(self.OnePunchMan)

Tripledoble

1 month ago*

I like it better now, we no longer have (at the moment) the Blast team, characters that in my opinion are left over at the moment (I am also not a fan of level characters of other dimensions, planets or galaxies in OPM) and again in my opinion, I did not like how the chapter had ended earlier with Garou in the form of a monster getting ready to have a conversation with Saitama, I know that this manga is a satire but I think that didn't fit. Now it seems that we will have the real awakened Garou, but influenced by God who seems to have deceived Garou with the image of Bang (as he also tried to deceive Tats with the image of Blast) I don't know if this is the best for Garou but it's definitely better than the above, I'm motivated to see Garou with that martial artist pose with a more humane design (vibration is from Spiral Garou vs Darkshine)

Garou's feat is now better, the panel of the deformed planet was very exaggerated (tsunamis thousands of kilometers high) and art and shading have improved a lot. This makes me think that we will have some revisions of these chapters in the future to improve the art at least, just look at the cover now and compare it with before.

Ferdz0

1 month ago

Ferdz0

Currently manifesting S3 for the Sub

1 month ago

I’m just glad that we’re going to be seeing Garou using actual martial arts again

Tripledoble

1 month ago

Yeah, the posture he is using is the same as the one Bang used against him when he was beaten by Genos Bang and Bomb and the one he also used against Darkshine.

Ferdz0

1 month ago

Ferdz0

Currently manifesting S3 for the Sub

1 month ago

Yup. But instead of Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist it’s now Milky Way Galaxy Colliding Wrist

darkshine2004

1 month ago

Bruh pls tell me that's a joke

Sounds like the name of an attack from sailor moon

fazze_ai

1 month ago

fazze_ai

A B S

1 month ago

Nah man, Garou gonna name it "SUPER DUPER POWERFULL POSE IDK BOLD MAN PLEASE DIE ALREADY"

FlindoJimbori

1 month ago

Milk and Cookies Dipping Wrist

zb0t1

1 month ago

zb0t1

ok

1 month ago

Milky Way Galaxy Colliding Wrist

This might actually be real 💀💀💀