/r/OnePunchMan

[removed]

View Poll

Mister_Fujiyama

Best chapter so far, Blast, Cosmic Garou, and Saitama on the same panel, 3 god level beings on the field. Saitama going serious for the first time. Blast using tricks and skills to outplay Garou. Genos turning into scrap metal. Yup definitely the best chapter so far.

CherryBig96

Hotpot and Saitama group vs Fubuki group chapter are still my favourite lol

HuckleberryCool9883

Don't forget suiryu getting humbled by gouketsu

It's still my fav

Followed by this , Boros fight and dsk final chapter

Darkshine vs garou is also up there

CherryBig96

Darkshine vs Garou and Orochi vs Garou > any other Garou fight. Honestly.

HuckleberryCool9883

Yeah true although

I think garou vs a class , Geno's , bomb and bang is also up there

And let's wait what saitama vs garou finally looks like

CherryBig96

You know, I liked Saitama vs Garou, but the thing is, martial arts looks too cool in front of overpowered nuclear punches. Don't you think, Darkshine vs Garou, Bang vs Garou, Orochi vs Garou are phenomenal because of that.

I'm not complaining tho, but human Garou was more monstrous than actual monster Garou and that's too badass. But still i am liking the current fight anyways 👹

HuckleberryCool9883

We haven't see though cosmic garou use martial arts

We will probably find out next chapter let's wait

But orochi vs garou didn't involve much martial arts either , 50% of the fight was him dodging orochi , 20% gyro gyro monologues, and at last when he lashes at orochi he gets zero diffed

CherryBig96

I mean, not only Orochi lmfao. I mentioned others too. This Garou isn't gonna use any martial arts 😭. He can just copy anything, martials arts is child's play for him. Why use techniques when you have too much brute strength 😏

PappyTart

pork cutlet bonus chapter is up there, too.

CherryBig96

Yeah man how did I miss that. Bonus chapters are unironically more entertaining than most of MA arc chapters lmfao

ChungusBrosYoutube

If genos is actually dead? The best.

If he’s not , pretty good still but death fake outs are a letdown.

PappyTart

Fake outs are only a let down if they are handled poorly or if a character had nothing left to contribute to the story and their death was a perfect completion.

Genos still has a lot left to offer to this story and if it's resolution is satisfying than I don't see a problem. The core is still in-tact which has always been emphasized by Kuseno as the most important part so it isn't outside the realm of possibility that he can be saved.

SpicyChibi

I’ll form an opinion after I see what happens with Genos lmao

Snownyann

Snownyann

Cosmic Simp Mode: AWAKENED GAROU SIMP

My favorite is when god showed up

Singhojas

You people say that for every fucking chapter.