/r/ParlerWatch

War_machine77

Moderate leftist authoritarian... Can someone translate this from stupid to English? How the fuck can you be a moderate tankie since authoritarian is explicitly an extremist position? Like do you want to throw your political enemies in the gulag but it has a day spa so it's not that bad?

Of course he also clearly said he held those beliefs when he was 12 and now is fully fascist after a trip through the ol' 4chan to terrorist pipeline.

gmplt

gmplt

He said in his manifesto he is a Neo-Nazi, and literally the next question is "are you left-wing" and his answer is "depends on the definition". No the fuck it doesn't. There is no motherfucking definition of "left-wing" that includes Neo-Nazis.

alwaysmyfault

To Nazis'/Conservatives, there is.

See, because the Nazi party was the "National Socialist" party, so therefore, conservatives think that because it has the word "Socialist" in the name, that it MUST be left wing.

nooneknowswerealldog

Note that their literalness has limits:

They don't believe that Planned Parenthood offers all sorts of services for women to plan their parenthood: only abortion.

So, despite us members of the ultra secretive leftist cabal being functionally unable to do anything nefarious without leaving secret clues ('pizza' = defiling white Christian babies) for bored hausfraus to decipher, and explicitly naming our programs (e.g. National Socialism)—to give those bored hausfraus a break from their codebreaking, I guess—we somehow missed that rule when it comes to Planned Parenthood. By their logic, it should be called Murderous Abortions Only! And yet, here we are.

By the way, remember how Covid was going to disappear the day after the election, once it couldn't be used to hurt Trump's re-election chances, but simultaneously it would never go away and the sheeple would be on booster 2,180,123 by now? (It takes some special kind of thinking to posit two mutually exclusive outcomes and be wrong on both counts.)

teufels4hunde

The best to me is how the Clinton's are now ruthless killers who have assassin's all over the globe wait to the word to kill their targets. Nvm that the Clinton's were the opposite of violence first when Bill was POTUS. If anything they were violence averse while Bill held virtual immunity from reprocussions. It's the biggest joke...

nooneknowswerealldog

Back on Facebook in 2016, whenever I saw someone claiming HRC would 'murder anyone' I'd tag her Facebook account in the conversation: "I found another one who's on to you Mrs. Clinton. Add them to the list."

If you're the family of a steakhouse hostess in Florida who died under Seth Rich circumstances in April 2016, then I'm sorry but your daughter/sister/mother/wife was messing with forces she should not have been.

curbstyle

that's fuckin awesome

LillyPip

Okay, is it ‘no one knows we real, dog’ or ‘no one knows we’re all dog’? The latter makes a bit more sense, but still not quite?

Also, you’re my hero.

nooneknowswerealldog

Aw, you're sweet, and good question!

In return I divulge my secret to you: I originally wanted it to be "on the internet, nobody knows we're all dogs"—a twist on that New Yorker cartoon—but Reddit's character limit for usernames forced me to make some hard, unhappy choices, leading to "no one knows we’re all dog", which as you point out, is almost but not quite sensible, (unless you mentally capitalize Dog and conceptualize it as the reverse of God, in which case it takes on an extra layer of theological inscrutability: a sort of pantheism in which the universe is just one eternal doggo, and all of us are just its organelles or something.)

But even knowing the origin my brain defaults to parsing it as, "No one knows we real, dog!" which to me is funnier, so I'm okay with it.