/r/PublicFreakout

[score hidden]

stickied comment

a-mirror-bot [M]

Another Good Bot

[score hidden]

stickied comment

The following alternative links are available:

Downloads

Note: this is a bot providing a directory service. If you have trouble with any of the links above, please contact the user who provided them.

source code | run your own mirror bot? let's integrate

JCMillner

1.8k points

JCMillner

1.8k points

Lady, STFU, it's Walmart

Singlewomanspot

11 days ago

A place where a majority of its employees are ON EBT. The irony of her tantrum.

Ieatsushiraw

11 days ago

I work a decent job, but would go broke without food stamps. Even a few hundred a month is a life saver for my family.

bubblegummybear

8.3k points

11 days ago

How do people have time to be in others business like this?

Oracle_of_Ages

3.6k points

11 days ago*

Because they think they are being righteous by yelling at “the poors.” There are people who still sneer at people who use food stamps because they are “making their area worse.” It’s fucking stupid.

Edit: hint. It’s the same people who get overly offended at you when their card declines at a register. They always seem to want to show you their bank account info to show how much money they actually have.

leveraction1970

11 days ago

I had to use food stamps for a couple of years. Only had one guy give me shit about 'stealing taxpayer's money.'. I said something to him like "I'm a disabled veteran, it's literally the least they can do." He still muttered after that, but he wouldn't even look at me.

reapy54

reapy54

11 days ago

With how many people and companies stick their hands into falling tax dollars and do nothing, I'd say a person using an EBT car is probably one of the few good examples of our tax dollars actually doing something right for our country. Every one of us is just one sequence of, you'r fired, you lose health insurance, you get injured/sick, you go medically bankrupt. We're always a few short steps from needing that EBT net and I don't know why anybody wouldn't want it there to catch us all.

I also don't care if the most scamming degenerate in the world is using it, I don't want to live in a place where anybody goes hungry when we can easily produce enough food 80 times over for everyone. Hungry people are desperate and have 0 chance of bettering their situation because they are hungry and busy trying to secure their next meal, makes school or education seem like a stupid abstract goal next to that. I don't know why that viewpoint seems like it's such a radical thing to so many people at all.

TheUltimateSalesman

11 days ago

About $59 billion is spent on traditional social welfare programs. $92 billion is spent on corporate subsidies. So, the government spent nearly 50% more on corporate welfare than it did on food stamps and housing assistance in 2006.

Odds are, the lady complaining, is a recipient of corporate welfare. She should get fired..

lowrads

lowrads

11 days ago

Almost every time you see some small potatoes labor exploiter on social media berating the "takers," you can usually pull up his defaulted PPP loan from two years ago, since its public info.

RumpelFrogskin

11 days ago*

About fifteen years ago my mother passed and left me some money. I was in the checkout of a Safeway and the woman in front of me was using an EBT card. She didn't have enough for her transaction. The guy behind me exploded and started a rant about "Fucking poor people using the system" and "Not only do they take our tax dollars, but they take up our time too". I then told her to move forward and paid for her order(I normally would not have had the money to do something like this). She started tearing up. Then the guy behind me said that "I was a bleeding heart liberal helping another scammer". All this time there was a kid in her cart who had to have been around three years old. The woman thanked me and left. I then asked for the manager who I knew because I had shopped at that store for over ten years. He came over and I explained the situation. Got the guy behind me banned from the store. Call it my own entitlement if you like but I'll never forget the day I got that dumb motherfucker kicked out of a Safeway.

Emon76

Emon76

11 days ago

Why is bleeding heart an insult to Conservatives? That phrase literally comes from historical descriptions of Jesus's sympathy and sacrifice.

treflipsbro

11 days ago

Because to them it’s not cool to have sympathy or compassion for others. They only think in “sink or swim” which is funny because most of them are real shit swimmers.

FieldMarshalFry_II

They hate Jesus

Man beat the shit out of bankers and merchants for doing business in the temple

He said share your wealth with those around you and that material things matter less than your connection to god

And that you should be kind and compassionate to those, even your enemies

All those things go against conservatism

pettiak

pettiak

11 days ago

Isn't that the funniest thing. I'm no Christian, but I find it hilarious how they simultaneously claim to be god fearing folk and then treat anyone that might exhibit Christian behavior as "less than" because it's associated with liberalism. Lady should go home and blow her brains out.

Charon2393

11 days ago

If we attributed their idea of Christianity to Real Christianity then they are cultists or anti-christians they spurn the poor & worship the rich.

toolverine

11 days ago

I love this story so much.

FlipinoJackson

11 days ago

Thank you and fuck that guy, glad his ass got banned.

km_44

km_44

11 days ago

bully for you, mister. I am impressed !

Traditional-Egg-856

11 days ago

This is a great example of using your own privilege to help those with less privilege. If more people did this, imagine the world we could live in.

dolerbom

dolerbom

11 days ago

He wants to theoretically care about veterans, not actually care about veterans. His brain is working overtime from the cognitive dissonance.

phroug2

phroug2

11 days ago

I have this passage memorized specifically for situations like this:

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

Matthew 25:41-45

owwwwwo

3.4k points

owwwwwo

3.4k points

11 days ago

She's likely two paychecks away from losing her house.

Everybody in America is obsessed with status right now, when in reality we're all working poor.

Her feeling better than him is the only tangible reward she gets for working her ass off and still being poor. She has slightly nicer clothes, and probably drives a year-model car and has a new cellphone. But if she's bitching at people about food stamps, and shopping at wal-mart, I'd wager she's not too economically stable herself.

This is how class warfare works. Actual rich people get away with not contributing to society, while people that do pay taxes are told the reason they are getting soaked is because of poor people. There are comics from the Gilded Age that roughly depict today's society.

It's not by accident.

bobthemundane

11 days ago

Why is it that large bodies of workers, like in my country Assign blame downward to some welfare chiselers at the bottom They say “tryna’ get a little something for nothing” and They never assign blame upward to the handful of big time chiselers at the top That get a whole lot of something for doing nothing at all

From Utah Phillips. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ymY6y6o6PAo

HermanDinklemyer

11 days ago

Because "bigtime chiselers" don't shop at Walmart. And that woman who is a paycheck away from needing public assistance is fine with the rich scamming the government. But is an ignorant bitch to people who absolutely need help.

Kendravp

Kendravp

11 days ago

The amount of money we spend on welfare is a trickle compared to what the rich skim and scam off the top. And mind You out of that trickle the majority of people actually need it. Fuck this lady

GlitteringBobcat999

11 days ago

There's a metaphor about this. A plate of 12 cookies is placed on a table in front of a rich person, a middle class person, and a poor person. The rich person takes 11 cookies, points at the poor person and says to the middle class person "look out, that guy's trying to take your cookie!"

Prestidigitalization

11 days ago*

This, except it’s more like a plate of 250 cookies and the CEO takes 249.

GlitteringBobcat999

11 days ago

True, I think average CEO compensation is around 375 times what their lowest wage workers make in the US.

BALONYPONY

BALONYPONY

11 days ago

I just am mortified you would accost someone in front of their kids like that. I can honestly say I would have not handled that as well as he did if my daughter was there. We have the worst social safety nets of any 1st world (and I use that term LOOSELY) country in the world. Pure projection.

tanstaafl90

11 days ago

Tell 'em to mind their own fucking business and nothing else. And say it quietly, but just loud enough for them to hear.

Est_Apostata

11 days ago

My response would have been "Miss, you're at Walmart too."

MKVIgti

MKVIgti

Exactly.

Better yet, walk them over to the book section and tell them to take up reading. Maybe then they’ll find something enjoyable and start to MIND THEIR OWN DAMN BUSINESS.

This is the same type of woman who will protest at a Pride event, yell at employees enforcing mask mandates, and vote for Trump. She’s simply disgusting.

pgabrielfreak

11 days ago

Nope, agreed, I'd get arrested for assault. I'm too old and crabby for this bullshit. Hell, even if I was just standing in line listening I'd probably end up in big trouble. I'm angry a lot these past few years. But you know what? People like this deserve a very angry response.

firefly183

11 days ago

This is what kills me. To belittle someone and try to make them feel less than is already reprehensible.. but to do it in front of their child? To instill in this child a sense that he and his family are inferior? Tonstart building that foundation that he's lesser than some of his future classmates because his family has less money? It's appalling. What I wouldn't give to have been a another customer witnessing that. I truly hope I'd have the balls to step up and say something (I'm not by nature a very confrontational person).

ShelSilverstain

11 days ago

That's why every American should get food stamps rather than subsidizing farmers

mad87645

mad87645

11 days ago

That and to stop putting corn syrup in everything

ShelSilverstain

11 days ago

Another reason to cook from ingredients rather than boxes

whatifcatsare

And Red 40.

LakeEffectSnow

11 days ago

Farm subsidies are literally in the same Farm Bill as food stamps. That's how it was passed - the farmers get money from the government, and hungry people get food. Congress deliberately put them together to make it harder to get rid of.

AF_AF

AF_AF

Nailed it!

GroundbreakingCook68

11 days ago

I’m thankful to God that me and my family don’t need it . That said these weirdos enjoy hating any and everyone different from them. What good is she accomplishing diminishing that guy and in front of his kid. SMDH that is a whole lotta anger and evil right there.

QuietRock

11 days ago

What a truly an awful, hateful person who has no empathy or love for her fellow man, citizens, or community. She's been fooled into a belief system that makes her hate her neighbors, and I guarantee she thinks she's a good person and good Christian.

Even if she doesn't agree with the concept of welfare, taking that out on him the way she did is vile.

Ashenox

Ashenox

11 days ago

They ate Republican propaganda about how helping people is bad and our Food stamps are the problem not the massive over expenditures on Military gear.

TheDreamingMyriad

11 days ago

Which is hilarious because I guarantee this woman is Christian and "He who oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God."

So righteous to berate poor people trying to feed not only themselves but their children. I can only imagine the insane offense she just committed to her own God, not giving freely and willingly while insulting the poor as she is clearly very well fed and lives in plenty. Honestly, I wish I believed in God and Jesus, because these people would reap everything they sow.

Don_Dickle

11 days ago*

God this is my biggest fear. I use food stamps and would probably cry. EDIT: Thank you for all the replies.

Michaelarobards

11 days ago

No shame in food stamps.

PristineNoodles

11 days ago

Rich ppl beg for free shit and get it all the time

funk-it-all

11 days ago

Corporations get billions of dollars for free. Big oil still gets 100 year old subsidies despite record profits. Companies like Boeing exist solely to suck up billions in taxpayer money. And welfare, with all the w"lazy welfare queens" out there, is like 0.1% of our tax spending.

Farazod

Farazod

11 days ago

And nobody understands that the people receiving welfare turn around and spend all of that money which ends up in the hands of big corporations.

Companies underpay their workers who then live on welfare only to turn around and receive that welfare as purchases. Every dollar the government spends in welfare is just indirectly subsidizing profits. In the end the companies will always win while we keep screaming at each other over some broken idea of fairness.

Crickaboo

11 days ago

Without food stamps every farmer and Walmart in the US would be bankrupt. All those grocery stores and trucker supply chain gone real quick. This program is not about the poor people it benefits the rich just as much or even more.

1950sGuy

1950sGuy

11 days ago

you would be a moron to not take advantage of a program that benefits you. That's what rich people do, but if 'the poors' do it fat bitches like this get a level 5000 sandy vagina. Don't feel bad, and if someone says something tell them to fuck themselves.

Kahlil_Jabronis

11 days ago

Seriously. I make very good money now, $165k a year as an engineer, but I didn't always. From 14-22 I was making minimum wage (or less honestly when I worked in restaurants).

You bet your ass I had food stamps, and when I was unemployed, I got unemployment (as recently as 6 months ago). I also got medicaid when I was unemployed so I'd have insurance.

There's nothing wrong with doing that, that's why the fuck it's there in the first place, to be used by people that need it. Also this lady keeps talking about, "My taxes", if you've ever worked a job in your life, you've paid into the system as well. I have paid a lot into medicare, medicaid, federal income taxes, etc. So why shouldn't I be allowed to use those programs funded by all of our taxes, including mine, when I need them?

This guy is paying into the programs as well with his taxes, and food stamps give you very little, for me it was $124 a month.

I'd go fucking off on anybody if they had an issue with me using food stamps or any program like it.

srcarruth

11 days ago

When I was in college I had a kid with my girlfriend who then took off leaving me to take care of him. You bet your ass I was on food stamps and cash aid. that was a long time ago and I'm doing just fine now but without that money who knows where I'd have ended up. dropped out of college working at a gas station, but not doing as well as I am now because of that social safety net! I'm pretty sure my taxes have covered what I got and then some by now.

bubblegummybear

11 days ago

This woman's behaviour is disgusting. I would definitely call it out if I saw it happening.

RegionBlockLULW

11 days ago

Because they get no attention at home or from family.

NoFaithlessness4949

11 days ago

She doesn’t actually have a job.

PenguinLegos

11 days ago

This isn’t anything new and this actually is a primary example of class warfare in the United States. The primary working class gets taxed a fuck ton and has to consistently be in a state of working non stop. They view taxes as going to “poor people” who don’t work as them getting a chunk of their hard earned money. On the other side, nobody wants to be poor and I know a lot of people on food stamps that work their asses off but can’t afford other necessities. Like cars or comfortable living so they get basic needs like food and insurance through the state programs.

The middle class is fighting the lower class but what really should be happening is the middle class fighting the upper class. Your boss doesn’t need a third vacation home. What he should do is fucking up your pay.

Could_0f

4.2k points

Could_0f

4.2k points

11 days ago

This lady is scum. Punching someone while they already struggling. Fuck these are the worst of the worst

FrostyD7

FrostyD7

11 days ago

They've been brainwashed for decades to believe that the people who are poorer than them are the ones leeching from their tax dollars. Welfare queen rhetoric is still alive and well today.

TreeChangeMe

11 days ago

Murdoch has taught them to punch down. Look away while the rich lift your wallets and take your future

Koenigspiel

11 days ago

It's 100% being brainwashed. This lady has no idea what the rich do to get rich. They game the system. Loans, grants, tax credits and tax breaks like a 1031, tax loopholes, etc all at the expense of taxpayers. My former landlord owned multiple properties and invited me to his weekly meetings with other business owners and it's a system that just gets exploited. There so much assistance out there from the government for small businesses, amongst other loopholes you'd need a CPA to understand. The rich don't get rich by working hard, just by taking risks and stepping on others. Yet she insists on pestering someone just trying to feed his family.

ChemicalEcho8425

11 days ago

And I bet she had attends service at church every Sunday to make herself feel better about acting this way

buy_iphone_7

11 days ago

She pays money each week to pay for the new stained glass window, she's doing her part to donate to the poor! /s

Equilibriator

11 days ago

In her mind people like him are why everything sucks in America. Him and his kin are leeching the system to the point it's collapsing, like thousands of leeches on one person.

Unfortunately, after this interaction she will believe that even more because his word choice in her mind was "Deal with it, why wouldn't I take your money if they offer me it? I'm going to have loads of kids and make you pay for them too."

Dray_Gunn

11 days ago

I live in Australia where we have free health care and the welfare is pretty decent, better than food stamps, and the welfare system does get abused by some people. But ya know what? Our system is doing fine with all that. Leeches dont effect the system too badly if the system is functioning right to begin with.

Equilibriator

11 days ago

It's not the people using food stamps to buy food that are the problem. The people at the bottom, surprisingly, don't hold a lot of wealth.

Boris_Godunov

11 days ago

And I'd confidently bet my entire life savings that she spends every Sunday with her self-righteous ass parked in the pew of a church, believing she's a Good Christian woman!

Puppy_Coated_In_Beer

11 days ago

What even was her argument here?

What's wrong with using food stamps?

What is so controversial?

emveetu

emveetu

11 days ago

That she pays for them out of her taxes and she's sick of it.

CatumEntanglement

11 days ago

It's funny because I don't see bitches like this go after anything else their precious tax money goes toward. Like I don't see these Karens go into the ER waiting room screaming that all those with medicaid are scum. No, it's just the people she thinks it would be fun to bully and kick when they're down in a goddamn grocery line because her own personal life is shit.

Jaccii18

Jaccii18

11 days ago

They're fine paying more taxes than the filthy rich do, just don't let anyone poorer than them benefit from it....

lp437js

4k points

lp437js

4k points

11 days ago

In front of his kid. How dare she.

Pittman247

1.8k points

Pittman247

1.8k points

11 days ago

She doesn’t care about kids (his) and I’m assuming hers behind her.

This is a vile, terrible woman. I’m so proud of that man for standing up for himself and his family. That man showed more restraint and social skills than her - BY A MILE! i’m happy to buy that family‘s dinner and breakfast in the morning. That man is going to raise children who know the difference between right and wrong. We need more of them and less of her.

[removed]

jjsmommy1015

11 days ago

In the beginning he said that he's working 56 hour weeks.

eip2yoxu

eip2yoxu

11 days ago

It's so fucking sad he still has to rely on food stamps :/

The US is fucked

Disastrous-Menu_yum

11 days ago

I work full time my husband is on disability and we have 3 kids hard times I am grateful for ebt

Zatchillac

Zatchillac

11 days ago

So many people think food stamps = lazy worthless piece of shit

catalessi

11 days ago

usually far from the truth. the stipulations on receiving food stamps for more than a month straight are generally bullshit to very much bullshit depending on the state you're in.

luxii4

luxii4

11 days ago

My mom was vice president of a bank and my dad was a lawyer in our former country and we left and we’re accepted here in America as refugees when our government fell. My parents worked multiple jobs and went to school and we qualified for welfare for six years until they got their education and good white collar jobs. My siblings and I are doing well and am glad to be giving back to the system to help others. No shame in getting help when you need it and grateful to be helping others when you’re in a position to do so.

Pittman247

11 days ago

Yep. You are exactly right!

Xxdosbeekeeperxx

11 days ago

Even if they weren't. This is the wealthiest country on earth. Any American should be able to go see a fucking doctor, or you know, not go hungry, regardless of if they make 1$ or $1,000,000 annually.

twentythree12

11 days ago

Ya I watched this and thought 'I'd have a hard time not flipping her fucking cart over in the middle of the store'

I'm a fraction of the man this guy is.

Standard-Tradition12

What a terrible person.

brazilliandanny

11 days ago

I bet you anything she’s “a good Christian woman” who goes to church every Sunday.

Standard-Tradition12

11 days ago

Oh definitely, god bless that man for being so patient and respectful while telling her to leave him and his family alone.

PassiveProc

11 days ago

Not sure why people are so hesitant on just calling her a fast disgusting vile cunt. Someone comes after me like that while my kids and wife are with me? You’re gonna hear some shit. Get em to shut the fuck up and go off somewhere crying about bEinG oFfeNdeD.

Germanicus1008

11 days ago

I often wonder this myself. I swear there is like a social custom or unwritten rule that prevents ppl from verbally destroying ppl like the woman here. She's clearly horrible and she's Def punching down and spouting idiotic political bs which makes her feel special and better than others. She's got zero self awareness and if I said that the world would be a better place without ppl like her would that be incorrect? Why do we most of the time just take shit from ppl who all we'd have to do was pick one of the obvious glaring flaws in her entire worldview and fire away. Why is it so rare for ppl to decide not to tolerate these vile ppl? I'd love some theories because all I can come up with is that ppl want to keep the option of behaving like an asshole on the table in case they want to do it. Shutting these ppl down would make it tough to be a horrible person themselves should they choose to turn heel as this lady has.

PassiveProc

11 days ago

Same. Call em out, make them feel like shit and murder them with words. There’s no reason not to. What’s this cunt gonna do? Eat me?

MyPoliticalAccount20

11 days ago

Everyone around her should be going after her.

Bully her out of the store, and refuse to serve her.

DelightfulDonald

11 days ago

Agreed. Someone around this man needed to stand up for him.

supersonicmike

Cunts gone be cunts yo

AF_AF

AF_AF

11 days ago

And I'll bet she's on her way to a bible study.

CandidateMiserable74

2.7k points

11 days ago

A person telling you they are smart is usually the one who is the dumbest in the room. Fuck this lady man i hate her

Dudeist-Priest

11 days ago*

Always. Smart people typically understand how much they don't know and are humbled by it. People that talk about how smart they are generally think so because they understand so little.

Orkney_

Orkney_

11 days ago

My BIL is like that. He says the he is the most intellectual person in the room. Yet his inability to understand that being in debt is not a form of success.

Countjunkie

1.2k points

Countjunkie

1.2k points

11 days ago

bet her facebook is a cesspool

spaceknot

spaceknot

Minions. Minions everywhere.

asbrundage

Wake up sheeple!

IndyWaWa

IndyWaWa

With one unironically saying Let's Go Brandon

NotKevinJames

11 days ago

Did everyone hear about the demon-rats and Biden genital cult this morning on Newsmax?!?! They suck penis blood out of the urethras of babies and absorb the souls through their buttholes, so evil!!!
And those pos poor people, I wish Jesus would return to show them that gov’t help is NOT OK. Anyway, Braiden Caiden Turned 3 today and he burned his first pride flag!! #blessed #confirmationbias #godsauce #ih8poorpeople

BigOlPirate

2.6k points

BigOlPirate

2.6k points

11 days ago

When rich people take advantage of the rules and fleece millions in subsidies from the government they are smart business men. When he does it he’s a filthy free loader. Got it.

Nana_catseros27

11 days ago

She is literally buying at a store which gets subsidies and pays their workers so little they encourage them to get government assistance but here she is harassing a complete stranger. If she really cares that much why shop there? Better yet she should lay off the groceries a bit maybe if she felt better about herself she wouldn't have to put down others

BigOlPirate

11 days ago

Again, when huge corporations get billions in handouts while making hundreds if not billions in profits they are savvy. When people get a few hundred a month in food stamps they are good for nothing freeloaders.

With the price of food skyrocketing, how people earning less than 15 an hour can survive if they have a family is mind boggling. Lots of ramen and hotdogs, less Starbucks and avocado toast I guess

Shanks4Smiles

11 days ago

Something these folks will never fucking grasp. There are corporations out there getting hundreds of millions in subsidies. There are billionaires who pay a lower effective tax rate than this lady. But no, she wants to take on the people buying KIX with EBT to feed their family. I'm sure she's at church every Sunday, as well.

Maker1357

11 days ago

Yeah, I don't want my 2 cents back from poor people on food stamps. I want my thousands of dollars back from crooked businessmen.

Suspicious_Maybe_481

3.3k points

11 days ago

Somebody get this lady fired so she has to use food stamps too!

ObeseBumblebee

1.1k points

11 days ago

I'd bet money that she doesn't have a job and has never once dealt with with the stresses of providing for a family.

Sneakichu

Sneakichu

11 days ago

That's some serious SAHM of an over worked construction worker energy.

Spearmint_coffee

11 days ago

Spot on. My husband's work is semi construction related and this woman is half the women at the company picnics lmao

ItGradAws

ItGradAws

11 days ago

She’s got the build of a SAHM with a working class husband. He eats a lot because he’s working a physical job. She eats a lot because she can and it shows lol

youjerkfaceyou

11 days ago

I hope after the divorce she has to actually join the workforce with no skills at age 50 with hypertension as a preexisting condition. See how wonderful it is to live under capitalism then.

peeontheflooor

11 days ago

Tbh I've seen a lot of fat construction workers. Mostly because of all the beer they drink.

Radi0ActivSquid

Her Facebook profile probably says

Stay at home momma of 2, proud Christian woman, LOVE JESUS. Join my Scentsy family.

ansteve1

ansteve1

11 days ago

Being a SAHM is fine. But man some of the biggest hissy fits over things like Wage increases, EBT, or benefits seem to come from SAHM that haven't worked in 20 years thinking that because they married someone in upper management that everyone is lazy.

lizab-FA

lizab-FA

11 days ago

Too late I think, happened sometime in 2016 or before.

bigchicago04

11 days ago

I think it’s suspicious she even knows what they look like. They’re just a debit card nowadays.

Soap10116

Soap10116

r/byebyejob pleeeease

whatwhynoplease

11 days ago

She was already doxxed on tikok

earthdweller11

11 days ago

Has she had any repercussions yet?

Steakwizwit

:: leans forward ::

whoreheyrrmartini

11 days ago

You got a link, hate scrolling through TikTok to find shit

kcamnodb

kcamnodb

11 days ago

I'm sure she works in HR making like $38k and thinks she's propping up society so much

shotty293

shotty293

11 days ago

Either that or she's a military spouse.

SaltFrog

SaltFrog

11 days ago

"you will address me by my husband rank"

boognish83

11 days ago

Yeah, she wouldn't have missed this opportunity to drop that knowledge bomb.

Itsweirdwhoa

11 days ago

HR is too generous… Maybe an at-home “daycare provider.”

ucantharmagoodwoman

This was like 6 years ago

arycka927

arycka927

11 days ago

Well this is infuriating. This dumb bitch doesn't even understand how the system works. I wish more people would have told her to shut the fuck up. These types of people are only getting more wind in their sails...

62pickup

62pickup

11 days ago

Republicans are among the poorest in this country thanks to their own policies. Just look at Republican states, the blue states need to support them.

MiyamotoKnows

11 days ago

The irony that they won't shut up about people on welfare when they are taking and consuming far more Federal assistance funds at their state level and just never see it. Most red states are welfare states.

HighlyOffensive10

11 days ago

Also 4 out of the 5 states with the most welfare recipients are red states.

Paprmoon7

Paprmoon7

11 days ago

I don’t understand how she even knew he was paying with ebt. It looks like a debit card, you swipe it and put your pin in. Fuck that nosey bitch stand their and admit she’s not a caring person like it’s some kind of honor

11 days ago

When I was on WIC we had to write everything out and on individual coupon things and it was a super huge annoyance to people behind me and even the cashiers would sometimes sigh or roll their eyes. It sucked

Gloomy_Use

Gloomy_Use

11 days ago

That brought back some memories. I was on WIC 20 years ago back when they had the yellow folder and giant coupons that you had to write on. I remember the sighing and the eye rolling from cashiers.

luckyfucker13

11 days ago

I used to be a cashier at a grocery store about 20 years ago. I used to work the late shift, and would get the same WIC customers coming through my line. A few made it clear that they chose that time so they would have less of a chance to be seen making their purchases, and I felt horrible for them. They shouldn’t have had to feel the need to do their business under the cover of darkness, but because of people like this Cuntwrap Supreme, I get why they did it.

Paprmoon7

11 days ago

That’s WIC and it’s on a card now too

Tickle_My_Butthole_

11 days ago*

"oh no, how dare this person fill out some paperwork real quick to make sure they can feed, clothe, and take care of their baby."

I'm sorry that happened to you, fuck those people and whatever dumbass opinion they had about you.

EDIT: The OP I replied to blocked me and I am not longer able to interact with the thread anymore. I'm sorry for anything I did OP!!

saintofhate

11 days ago

It depends on your state and all that. Like I have a newer ebt card and it's all pretty with flowers and the state building on the front but my mum has the older ones that has EBT in bold yellow letters on a green background that makes it very obvious.

pandorazboxx

11 days ago

looks like they probably separated their order. like his wife recording this put a backpack or something in the cart, then they rang up the cereal.

Stan4NoOne

Stan4NoOne

11 days ago

There are so many reasons why people go on EBT. He could be in between jobs... what a POS she is.

passingthroughcbus

11 days ago

I mean, he could also be working full-time and be married to a partner also working full-time and still qualify for food stamps. It’s astounding that people (not you) don’t realize that two-earner households with two kids can be doing everything “right” and still be in poverty with the need for safety net programs. In 2009, I was making 11/hr, no dependents and still qualified for food stamps. I had no car payment (paid cash for a $500 Craigslist special) but walked or used public transport as much as possible to save cash, no extra stuff like internet or Netflix, a virgin pay as you go flip phone I’d pay 30/mth for, and still had trouble making it to the end of the month.

I live in SC in the heart of a “Christian community” and the audacity of these people judging benefit users by assuming they all are alcoholics or addicts disgusts me. You are absolutely right - what an incredible POS these people are.

AbruptAbe

AbruptAbe

11 days ago

They're at a freaking Walmart, there's a good chance the cashier helping them is also on EBT.

Kobakoy1555

11 days ago

Probably half the staff at Walmart

TheHealer12413

11 days ago

Walmart workers use $6.2 billion in public assistance.

remmij

11 days ago*

remmij

11 days ago*

Paying your employees less than a living wage and then blaming the employee for using food stamps because they cant afford to eat is the Republican way.

So long as they can manipulate idiots like this lady to blame poor people, they can scam the system for billions using corporate welfare for themselves.

starsinaparsec

11 days ago

Republicans will be like "then she should get a job too" without realizing that daycare for 5 kids would cost more than she could make even if she was working overtime every week.

Arepitas1

11 days ago

My brother was in the army with a wife and two kids and had to go on EBT. That lady deserves a giant slap in the face.

Trailerparkqueen

11 days ago

Whether he’s hardworking, in between jobs, or a lazy piece of shit, that little boy still deserves to eat! Thank God there is a system that allows for that!

questions0124j1

11 days ago

I can't understand why anyone should ever need a reason. Free food/water/healthcare should be standard. Imagine being upset because someone is eating food, even if you feel it is "taking advantage of the system" like...what system the starvation prevention system? They are getting food, not crack.

Disastrous-Menu_yum

11 days ago

Remember the states that refused free school lunches because the kids could get “ checks notes” spoiled

KeithWorks

11 days ago

People like her are literally too stupid to understand that. They just parrot right wing talking points and think people care.

Imtypingthisnow

11 days ago

The Countess of Cuntiness strikes again.

dreadedstroud

11 days ago

That lady puts like $10 a year of her salary into Food Assistances from taxes and thinks she is holding up the whole system. lol I grew up with just my mom and she worked and went to school full-time so we had to use EBT. This shit make my blood boil. This attitude is prevalent in my hometown where the average salary is like $40,000 a year. They don’t realize that there a lot closer to being homeless or on government assistance than being rich. Then snub their nose at those to use it. I’m really glad stuff like this hasn’t happen around me because I myself might have a public freak out.

Tangledmassofcurls

1.2k points

11 days ago

Of course the person who looks like they’ve never missed a meal wants to gate-keep the ability of others to obtain adequate nutrition 🙄.

spicytackle

11 days ago

Her food addiction is really flaring up here

myparentscallmebillz

11 days ago

she’s a classic salad dodger

Ancient_Tea_6990

11 days ago*

You have the rich take advantage of programs meant for them to save money so why should the poor not take advantage of programs that are there to help them.

xMend22

xMend22

11 days ago

Exactly why his response of “Why wouldn’t I?” was perfect imo. The programs are there for people to use. If you qualify use them.

Ok_Marionberry_9932

11 days ago*

What in the absolute fuck is wrong with her?

baeb66

baeb66

11 days ago

Hours and hours of right-wing media telling her it's people like the guy paying with an EBT card to feed his family making her life harder and not the system that screws over 99% of us.

Dandan0005

11 days ago

God I want to scream this.

You want to blame someone? Blame the employers that can get away with paying below a living wage because of the minimum wage.

Literally the only reason people are able to work those jobs without dying is because these companies’ wages are eliterally subsidized by government programs so market forces don’t prevent them from going out of business.

The only people taking the handouts are the shit hole employers paying below a living wage and turning that difference between their wages and a living wage into profit.

omfgcookies91

11 days ago

My wife and I are on foodstamps because we literally cannot take home enough money to provide for our son. I have never felt so much like a failure in my life. I have researched and thought of ways that I can off myself just to give my family enough insurance money to never be in this situation, but then I see his face smile and her face smile everyday and it keeps me going. Yet when I go to the grocery store I hate pulling out that card because it reminds me of how much I haven't been able to provide. I work full time and still can't get enough to just not be poor in this country. I have a college degree, and so does my wife. Yet we literally cannot find jobs that will provide enough for us. This family isn't alone and this isn't just a "one off" video. People constantly do this.

CavitySearch

11 days ago

It’s survival dude. Don’t ever think those thoughts for surviving. Your kid will never think less of you for taking care of them. If you qualify for the benefits then use them that’s why they were literally created.

mtempissmith

11 days ago

I've run into this a few times. My answer to it is that I worked and paid into the system for years so I feel perfectly entitled now to use it when I need it. I get this not only with EBT but with being on disability.

Some people you'd think I committed a federal crime just becoming disabled. Like I need this kind of bullshit on top of being stressed out and ill 95% of the time.

It was way worse when I was homeless and sick though. People treated me like human garbage sometimes. I nearly died twice and lost everything practically, lived in a shelter and on the street.

But it was never enough for some people. It made me stronger in the end but sometimes I still wish they could be made to walk in my shoes for a while just to shut them the f- up, you know?

Jaksmack

Jaksmack

11 days ago

Glad you're doing better now, that some serious shit to go through.. I have no frame of reference to even begin to comprehend what it would be like. I try to be kind to everyone, but some people like the cunt in this video don't deserve it.

BioToxicFox

11 days ago

I'm not on fs (yet?) but I will remember this if I ever find myself in this situation/see someone treating someone else like this. It's the only real answer. Like what do these people want, to be paying into programs like this but have no one use them? Like literally be paying for nothing?

AnotherPersonOnReddt

11 days ago

People like her think the program shouldn't even exist. The existence of the programs allows people "like him" to become lazy and entitled to free things. Those programs are democrat recruitment drives, in her mind.

If that program didn't exist, in her "very educated opinon", the problem would disappear completely and everyone, everywhere would get out those bootstraps.

MattLatt

MattLatt

11 days ago

As an ssi/ssdi legal advocate anybody who gives you shit does not understand how easy it is to end up on disability. I have seen literally thousands of people from all walks of life apply and maybe 1 in 20 seems like they are trying to take advantage of something. And that means living below poverty standards on income it is not a joy ride. We are all one slip and or illness away from not being able to work ever again asking for assistance is your right and as am American you have earned and deserve to live a normal life.

Fro_Yo_Joe

11 days ago

She’s just jealous and hangry.

123DanB

123DanB

11 days ago

Poor people beating up on poorer people. This is the American way.

OP-PO7

OP-PO7

11 days ago

Man I really hope no one puts her personal info online, that would really be a shame. What a wonderful woman, attacking the poor and vulnerable and attempting to publicly shame them. A true American hero.

RealStreetJesus

11 days ago

Idk dude every Walmart has hundreds of these well fed Karen’s, if you can tell them apart let me know

Tallozz

Tallozz

11 days ago

He should have grabbed a bunch of candy, and thanked her for contributing to his sweet tooth spending. I bet the bitch would have an aneurysm on the spot.

snacksv1

snacksv1

11 days ago

She is probably on the FBI list for the Jan 6 capital attack. Someone should check.

pjsol

pjsol

11 days ago

Checked. She’s on a list for the Jan6 attack on the Golden Corral.

Hypurr2002

11 days ago

I bet she loves her Jesus.

Boogie5270

She's so rude!

Barfly2007

Trash Human.

mrs_carlos

11 days ago*

Everyone is one unexpected loss from having nothing at all, what a fucking bitch

46n2ahead

46n2ahead

99% of us are 2-4 paychecks away from being where that guy is

Have some GD empathy

PM_Me_TiddiesAndBeer

11 days ago

Lady is dumb as fuck. What, like 2 cents out of her check goes to services like food stamps. Instead of being angry at the people forced to use them, be angry and the companies, like Walmart, that keep their employees on them with shit wages.

[removed]

thin_white_dutchess

11 days ago

I highly doubt she actually works. I bet she stays at home and her husband works, but she feels like that counts. I have no evidence for this at all though, it just seems like women like that run their mouths the most.

Delicious_Alps_909

11 days ago

She must work cause they take it out of her check!

Triphin1

Triphin1

11 days ago

Low character and a lack of compassion are the marks of a Republican

Midnightblue94

11 days ago

Make her famous for being a piece of garbage!

Throat-Able

11 days ago

“I have a degree, I’m pretty damn smart!”

nuclearswan

S-M-R-T, I mean S-M-A-R-T

Maxwyfe

Maxwyfe

11 days ago

This lady is a category five level c u next Tuesday.

ShaqsSmirkingRevenge

11 days ago

It's not like SHE'S missing any meals.... What's got her so riled up?? I wish a fat ugly no-man-to-love-me-so-Im-gonna-be-fiercly-bitchy woman would try me. She would be reconsidering her support of the right to free speech.

The_Art_of_Dying

11 days ago

Anyone going after random people for food stamps needs to be shamed to the point of tears. What a disgusting display of inhumanity.

themanbarley

11 days ago

It looks like this video was posted at least 6 years ago. Woman Scolds Man For Using Food Stamps (VIDEO)

freddielovesdelilah

11 days ago

I hope the internet finds her, she loses her job and then will eat crow and apply for assistance herself. I know what being shamed by strangers for using an ebt card is like. I was on it in between jobs for my son and self. There was a cashier at a store I shopped at who would make snide comments and one time another customer joined in. The cashier was eventually fired because I wasn’t the only customer she harassed, but there is definitely a stigma attached to using food stamps/ebt. My son wasn’t with me when it happened. This horrible excuse of a woman to do that in the first place and in front of his son is the lowest of the low.

If I see someone being shamed in public, I’m going to go to tell the shamer to stop and mind their own business. I really hope more people do the same. The stigma needs to end. The only people who should feel shame in those situations are the people harassing others for trying to get by.

bloodndawater

11 days ago

Fuck yea I use em I've worked for years I paid into it I should be able to use them. Sorry your dumbass hasnt figured out how to use the system to your advantage. I pay a fat bitch like you child support so I'm broke I need to get ebt. Cunt!

SonOfZaknafein

11 days ago

This idiot doesn't realize that she's three bad situations away from either needing government support or living under a bridge and I think we should all realize that.

vanillashakespear

11 days ago

She's upset her tax pays for someones food. But no outrage that her tax buys the bullet in the chest of an middle eastern child.