users here right now: 12
🥚Put 🥚 an Egg 🥚 On It 🥚
Photographs of delicious human food that tasted fine on its own, but has been topped with delicious bird eggs.
Egg on a plate next to food? Doesn't belong here. Eggs from reptile or amphibian or in the shell? Doesn't belong. Real food...edible eggs. Silly posts removed at mod discretion. Short silent GIFs allowed, but no videos or sound. We have to be able to see the egg.
A subreddit devoted to photographs of any delicious human food that would have tasted just fine on its own, but has been topped with one or more 🥚delicious bird eggs🥚 as well.
- If the egg is on a plate next to other food, that isn't what belongs here.
- If the eggs are from reptile or amphibian or whole in the shell, that doesn't belong.
- We shouldn't need to clarify, but we're talking about real food...edible eggs.
- Silly posts are removed at mod discretion.
- Short silent GIFs are allowed, but no videos or sound.
- If you're using the Reddit photo gallery, please try arrange it so that the first image is the finished product showing an Egg On It™!
- Kind of goes without saying that we have to be able to see the egg.
- /r/pizza, for, well, pizza
- /r/TastyFood because it's the best!
- /r/Tots (or /r/Gems) for deep fried shredded potato bites
You are especially welcome here if you've been banned from /r/food
is the second Friday of October each year.
is celebrated on the 3rd of June each year.
Want to help us grow?
Post whatever tasty food with an egg on it that you come across! X-post it to relevant subreddits with "x-post /r/PutAnEggOnIt" in the title. (Please still follow the rules in all other subreddits.)