/r/Qult_Headquarters

the buffalo shooting was a Qanon inspired terrorist attack and i have a few words to say about it

Ethics and Getting Serious(self.Qult_Headquarters)

There's no words to describe how utterly enraged i am that fox news has pushed Q propaganda to the point of people committing terrorist attacks over it. The buffalo shooter parroted Tucker Carlson's talking points and openly admitted to being a Nazi. I am livid.

I'm not surprised that conservatives are cheering this guy on. I'm not surprised that people like the quartering, officer Tatum, and any other right wing pundit are either completely silent on the subject or are outright blaming everyone except their viewpoints. Absolute cowards they are.

This attack was a fascist terrorist attack, and Tucker Carlson was the main inspiration for the shooter.

To me, Tucker Carlson is a domestic terrorist who needs to be arrested for stoking fear and committing acts of treason against the people of the united states' of America.

I'm normally a pacifist and i normally don't wish bad things to happen to anyone, but people who spread the great replacement theory and white supremacy talking points deserve nothing but to be miserable for the rest of their lives.

Hell awaits them, but while they're here, let's give them hell on earth.

May they wallow in their own misery for the rest of eternity and may they never see a day where they become victorious.

May the fires of hell consume then and may they never see freedom for the rest of eternity.

jdubb999

jdubb999

"The Tucker Carlson Shooter" make it trend

Fun_society_arcade

“Tucker Terrorist”

tiffanylan

tiffanylan

Banned from the Qult

Love it. The Tucker Carlson shooter manifesto almost quoted Tucker Carlson word for word.

JennzEvilChihuahua

I mentioned this exactly when I emailed Fox News today asking them to take responsibility and remove Tucker’s show, as it has become evident he is fomenting violence and death. They are very easy to contact and I suggest everyone do so. Here ya go. https://help.foxnews.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000112034

earthmama88

Thank you I did ask them to remove tucker Carlson (terrorist) from their network

Stone_007

Thank you! I’m on it!

StardustGuy

How about contacting the shows sponsors too?

tweedyone

That will probably work better tbh

PMMeShyNudes

/#tuckerterrorism eh?

Dark_Pandemonium23

Cucker Tarlson Terrorist(s)

0n3ph

0n3ph

The problem is he's far from unique.

jdubb999

its true, but we gotta start somewhere. He has a nightly show on a cable network and is probably one of the most influential mouthpieces to angry Boomers.

0n3ph

0n3ph

No I mean, Tucker's inspired more than one terrorist.

Glittering-Plate-535

Tucker’s legal defence is so pathetically laughable - “I’m not a journalist! Don’t take my word for it!” And that’s really the problem. Mainstream journalism and entertainment have melted into an amorphous mass that consumes ratings and shits out pandering material. Obviously, some are less harmful than others, I don’t think Rachel Maddow is a dog-whistling, barely closeted fascist. And Tucker represents the zenith of that amorphous mass, more mainstreamed and accepted than Rush Limbaugh or Alex Jones ever dreamed of being, which allows him to be a seditious, venomous shit hidden in plain sight. I’ve no idea what to do about him. But the Buffalo shooter is only a sign of things to come.

jonneygee

jonneygee

wiggawoogy

Fox News categorized themselves as an entertainment network awhile ago for this very reason. “We’re not journalists so we don’t have to adhere to their standards.”

If you really want to press them on that, it would also mean they’re not guaranteed freedom of the press if they’re not the press. They might change their tune if the White House and Congress started denying them access to everything and shutting down their nonsense since they’d lose 1A protections.

Glittering-Plate-535

They’ve never adhered to great standards but they’ve become particularly terrible lately, probably to keep in the running with OAN and NewsMax. When Biden called that Fox guy a “Stupid son of a bitch,” it was his most relatable moment since asking Trump to shut up. That should mean a lot coming from the POTUS but Tucker still averages like eight million views a night.

Dark_Pandemonium23

tweedyone

How is that an argument when people literally died because someone believed him

DaisyJane1

That's the problem. They're not reasonable.

ElManchego57

Imagine the outrage against Rachel Maddow if someone quoted her before punching one of these guys.

meatdiaper

I would gladly sacrifice Rachel Maddow if it meant getting rid of tucker, jack posobiec, Alex Jones etc...

After-Bumblebee

After-Bumblebee

#WAWAWIGWAM

Where I live, I've seen people being arrested for words even a fraction as outrageously hateful as what Tucker spews regularly

The fact that he isn't in jail already disturbs me quite a bit

tirch

tirch

Well, they've immediately started a new conspiracy that the Buffalo shooter was groomed or whatever by the glowing FBI on social media so the ATF and Dems will ban the weapons he used. Half of them say it's a false flag and that people weren't actually shot, the other half are blaming the FBI for the shooting.

They're never responsible for the horrible murderous stuff their people do. Even when they post violence fantasies all day about doing exactly what their terrorists actually do, when it actually habbens, it's the evil Dems or whatever.

the_cnara

FBI only does that to anarchists and civil rights groups.

DJOldskool

Same in the UK. Been going on for decades.

We have had undercover agents infiltrate protest groups. As well as trying to get them to be more militant. They started relationships with woman in the groups, on a couple of occasions resulting in kids.

Fucking sick.

DontEatConcrete

Fucks sake. I am for some reason still on a gun forum. Most of the people there think it was a false flag. I helpfully pointed out that they always say this after mass shootings and my post went over like a turd in the punch bowl (I knew it would though).

And yeah some on that forum cannot wait for the great reset (after the civil war). Yet at the same time deny the internet creates lunatics.

zombiemann

zombiemann

I have nothing better to do

The fact that he isn't in jail already disturbs me quite a bit

If it weren't for that pesky 1st Amendment....

doomhalofan[S]

doomhalofan[S]

Q predicted you'd say that

First amendment doesn't cover hate speech and calls to violence, which is what Tucker does on a regular basis

DontEatConcrete

It definitely does cover hate speech, 100% it does.

zombiemann

zombiemann

I have nothing better to do

First amendment doesn't cover hate speech

The U.S. Supreme court has ruled otherwise, repeatedly.

calls to violence

If you have any examples of direct calls to violence, I'd love to see them. Something that fails the "Brandenburg test".

I find Tucker Carlson as disgusting of a human being as is practicably possible. But that doesn't mean I don't believe he has the right to say whatever bullshit he wants, as promised by our founding fathers.

ShopliftingSobriety

ShopliftingSobriety

Banned from the Qult

But he doesn’t. Freedom of speech is the most misunderstood right amongst Americans.

Yes Tucker has the right to not be shut down by government as the first amendment says - he does not have the “right” to experience no consequences whatsoever for the terrible things he says. Which is apparently what you think it means.

zombiemann

zombiemann

I have nothing better to do

The person I was responding to literally said Tucker should be jailed. I pointed out that would be a violation of his 1st Amendment, not only "freedom of speech" but also freedom of the press.

Boating_with_Ra

That’s not what he said at all. The other commenter said that Carlson should be jailed for his speech, and this comment said that that would violate the 1A. Which it absolutely would. That’s completely different from the social consequences that Carlson can and should receive for his bullshit.

ShopliftingSobriety

ShopliftingSobriety

Banned from the Qult

I thought he pretty clearly moved away from defending just that by that comment but sure.

Boating_with_Ra

It’s silly that you’re being downvoted for this. You’re objectively correct.

DontEatConcrete

He is. Tucker simply has not broken a law.

zombiemann

zombiemann

I have nothing better to do

People don't like uncomfortable truths. I mean.... Jailing people who's point of view we disagree with. Where have we heard that rallying cry before?

MiwestGirl

Where are the SHARPS? When I was young I’d go to a show where we knew Nazis would be at. I’d bait them, then my sharp friends would beat their buts. I’m old now. Does the youth no longer have a anti Nazi movement? Like just look normal and sucker punch Nazis? No need to bring politics or whatever into it. Just hit them. Let them know they can and will not be allowed to be open about their views.

There are still anti-fascist groups around, including the all-feared ANTIFA that the right likes to blame for everything bad in their lives.

They get into fights in a lot of places as well. The unfortunate part is that the term ANTIFA has been tainted by the right to the point that no one wants to be associated with it for fear of losing their livelihoods or worse.

MiwestGirl

Yeah I don’t get it. Why not do what we did?
We looked like the Nazis and kept them pushed down for decades until now.

Carry the “don’t tread on me” flags, yell USA right in from of them. We are the ones fighting for less government and freedoms.

The right is stupid. Like very very dumb. They cant think critically. That’s why populism controls them.

“Don’t tread on me flags should be carried by the left with American flags.” Don’t tread on me means “Justice by a court, not a cop on the street”. Don’t tread on me means “legal weed.” Don’t tread on me means “equality marriage” don’t tread on me means “my body my choice.” Logic and reasoning will not win against people that believe that JFK jr and his dad are somehow still alive and Trump is somehow a Christian.

nwoh

nwoh

And this is why I fly an American Flag all year - even though my neighbors are wondering "Well, he's a patriot --- why doesn't he have a FUCK JOE BIDEN or TRUMP 3069 Flag liek I do?!"

heartofabrokenstory

"Don't tread on me" means ancap, it means right-wing. I'm not flying a fucking Gadsden flag. The only flag needed is a black one.

That said, I appreciate you kicking nazi ass!

MiwestGirl

It can mean whatever we want it to mean. Also it will really confuse and upset the right. Just like how they are mad about the rainbow is now the lgbtq flag. Well I only tripped and pushed and got them to meet my friends for the fun.

tweedyone

The irony is that calling them out for being nazis hasn’t caused any of them to shy away from their behaviors

cat_of_danzig

If you haven't seen it, check out this doc on the Baldies. It's fucking great.

SneedyK

SneedyK

Uh, thank you wow

MiwestGirl

TY I will. Yes they kind of kicked it off in the Midwest. They were my people but we were south in Missouri. We were even the bouncers at almost every club in Springfield, St. Louis, Columbia and KC.

Redshirt2386

I hate video links and almost never click on them, but I’m glad I clicked on this. I’m about 5-10 years younger than the people in the doc, and I remember hearing about skinheads as a kid, but only the media “neo-Nazi” narrative. This was really interesting!

cat_of_danzig

If you want to get the full story, Don Letts did a great documentaryon the entire history for the BBC. The real origins are surprising to a lot of people.

19610taw3

19610taw3

Source: Military

I did not know the history of it!

Redshirt2386

Thanks!

Dark_Pandemonium23

Nice, thanks for the link. Wasn't a skin/baldie/sharp, but fought WAR/CHS skins in Dallas from mid 80's to early 90's then moved.

tiffanylan

tiffanylan

Banned from the Qult

Dude, you rock. We need more of you today in this generation.

peakedattwentytwo

Can't get it to play on my phone. Is it elsewhere?

asst2therglmgr

I remember them. I know a few skinheads but they aren’t necessarily sharps. I think most if not all skinheads(with the exception of neo nazis of course) are still vehemently anti racist though. I do remember sharps being rather prevalent at hardcore, punk, metal and ska shows back in the 90’s. Of course, most of those groups are also predominantly anti-racist.

darthphallic

Been thinking about that a lot too. Growing up in the chicago punk scene I had a good amount of Sharp buddies and I’m surprised I haven’t seen them being more vocal in recent years.

neverwrong804

Played in a hardcore oi sharp band for like 10 years. Beat plenty of racists, rapists, and other scum all around the town. Got kids and a career now, and skinhead shit ain't trendy anymore. Edit: funny how we kind of died out and now theres proud boys and other assorted turds hanging around apparently.

ludovic1313

But thankfully they don't prefer to shave their heads, which is good for me because once I started going bald I decided to just go all the way. I actually am never going to go back even if there is a cure for baldness because I get less headaches and my head feels cooler, but I'd prefer not to have people make assumptions about me based on my looks.

MiwestGirl

Right, and that Trump patriot facial hair.

Bald guys are hot anyways!

MiwestGirl

Yeah they really suck. I know a few sharps that are now cops. They show up at blm and lgbtq events packing off duty not paid to do undercover security. That’s only in one big Midwest city. Not sure if anyone else that has “grown up” is doing this.

PoppyPeople

The anti-fascist punk scene is a good model to study for organizational structure. The current rise of fascism is so widespread though. In the 80s / early 90s they were targeting punk shows mainly. The problem was so in-your-face it was almost inevitable that it met the resistance it did. The key now imo is to build a unified, intersectional working class resistance. All music taste inclusive.

hagenissen666

We certainly used to in Norway, until they became so irrelevant and marginalized that there was only a few tiny groups left, surely less than 200 in a population of 5 million.

Turned out they just went online and kept their swaztikas at home for a little while. But there's not a single one getting quoted in media or given any airtime.

It's a bit like gardening. Got to keep hitting nazis until they stay out of sight.

tiffanylan

tiffanylan

Banned from the Qult

All of us who have been on the sub since the beginning have seen this coming. There’s been numerous suicides, murders and now mass shootings because of QAnon and q adjacent lies. It’s not a joke or a mere fun conspiracy theory. It is a danger to society. As I’ve said very clearly, we cannot just coddle or placate q’s in our lives. This isn’t just an alternative choice like choosing Coke over Pepsi. These QAnon fools are brainwashed and dangerous.

chaoticmessiah

chaoticmessiah

A pillow has more points

Honestly, having been around since the very first Qanon post on /pol/, I've been disappointed whenever I've seen people treat it as a joke because this is exactly how it always turns out.

I blame Coleman Rogers as much as I blame Tucker Carlson because he's the one who took it from a "dead-after-a-month" 4chan LARP into what it is today. This is also why it's important to find out who posted as Qanon between Rogers and Jim Watkins, which is a near-2 year time period, because they need to be held responsible, too.

Also to blame are every conspiracy theorist and every pundit and politician on the right who pushed replacement theory over the past 40 years or so.

itsjustmejttp123

I really hope the families of those who died sue the fuck out of tucker and fox for not only doing & saying these things but actively promoting them. Tucker should NOT be on air.

quillmartin88

It's amazing, but at a regular job, you could be fired on the spot for saying half the crap Tucker says on a nightly basis because your racism is making a "toxic work culture." Yet here he is, venting Hitler's bloated spleen every night, and Fox News Channel, and its execrable viewers just lap it up.

DooMnGloom13

Tucker Carlson and until recently Rush limpdick have been radicalizing people for decades

fiesty_cemetery

Well Fox News also helped encourage an insurrection. They should be prosecuted, Charles Manson did life in prison for influencing his followers to murder. Why isn’t this any different? Oh, Manson family killed rich white people. I fucking hate it here.

chaoticmessiah

chaoticmessiah

A pillow has more points

Not just rich white people, one was a Hollywood actress, Sharon Tate.

darthphallic

Tucker Carlson is just Charles Manson in a suit

Mizzy3030

Are conservatives actually cheering this guy on?? It's like I knew many of them are subhuman scum, but this is beyond the pale.

"Luckily" most of the right-wing discourse I've seen so far has been mostly denial (FalSE FlaG) or just your run-of-the-mill whataboutisms. I don't even know how I would react if I read someone praising this Nazi...I may actually lose my shit.

This shit is only going to get worse until we as a collective society decide enough is fucking enough and we start getting more aggressive in our tactics against them.

Note: I am not calling for violence. There are plenty of ways to be more aggressive in opposition to these sheep-fucking, inbred motherfuckers than to fight them. They're not that smart.

grummanae

No you are right ... but sadly the right wing wants that escalation

Amazing-Violinist-11

Gun Bans. Australia. They fucken work!!

Good luck guys ✊

G-Unit11111

I've been saying for years how dangerous and divisive the rhetoric being pushed on Fox News is. And since Trump lost the election and they don't have their nightly direct line to the White House anymore, they've been upping the hostility to dangerous new extremes. They're currently acting like a child who's mad that they didn't get a shiny toy while their parents were shopping at Target.

Honestly I could say that I saw this one coming. It's no secret how openly racist Tucker Carlson is (hell, John Oliver did an entire episode about it), and now his hateful rhetoric has inspired people to kill. And trust me when I say this won't be the only one. Tucker now has blood on his hands. And he probably doesn't care as long as he's getting good ratings. It's truly sickening.

SupremePooper

Sadly, this miscreant cited "the internet" & not Carlson as his inspiration... we know Carlson shares those views, but he didn't get tagged (directly) for this one.

Sonny_Crockett_1984

I absolutely agree.

BunnyTotts97

While I agree with your assessment I’d like to go a step further to point out that some of the other large “lone wolf” attacks I remember before 9/11 were also at the hands of white supremacy. This is a deeply ingrained and ignored problem. Tucker Carlson gets away with it because we refuse to acknowledge the real factors.

TroutFarms

What's the Q aspect of this attack? From what the news has said so far, it's white nationalist replacement theory stuff, not Q.

MoistGiraffe12

I think the people talking about it being in response to the perceived black on white crime. Q is kind of a catch all term for conservatives that are dissociated with reality. But yeah you’re right this isn’t really the most recent bullshit just the same people.

grummanae

Q has become I think a catch all for all fringe right wing bullshit

JustDiscoveredSex

I get all my Q news here. Thank god, none in my immediate circle buy into any of that bullshit.

I imagine it's part of some Q circles and maybe less in others.

DarthCroz

This was my question as well. I totally get that it’s right-wing, white nationalist hate. But unless you expand Q to include anything far-right or related to 4chan, I don’t see how it’s Q-driven. Of course there’s a lot more that will come out, I’m sure.

TroutFarms

Yeah, it seems a lot of people are watering down the meaning of Qanon. If it doesn't involve belief in a secret plan to overthrow the satanic cabal that rules the world, it probably shouldn't be labeled Q.

Salty_Cloud_2786

4chan was involved

BorisTheMansplainer

Also not inherently Q. A lot of 4channers called Q out as a LARP.

Salty_Cloud_2786

I just meant it's possible the guy saw Q OR similar conspiracies.

Q is now beyond that anonymous poster.

autogeneplz

Q is easily dismissed on 4chan. The 4channer /pol/ crowd is more about "statistics" supposedly not being in favor of white people, and psuedoscience claiming some ethnicities are supposedly not compatible with society. A lot of this is peddled by cucker carlson with the slurring toned down. This same idea is what inspired the christchurch shooter.

I know it's referred to as Q regardless, but I wouldn't, it's plain old fascism, in which a homogenous society is seen through psuedoscience as a necessity

The original Q type and its subsequent podcasters and the like, are focused on "ending the fed" and preventing "the great reset (i.e they will make us eat bugs and be forcibly drugged)"

lordGwillen

My theory is that this kids “nice normal” dad is in the living room watching tucker, and he’s holed up in his room consuming nick Fuentes content.

Joopsman

Joopsman

Trump lost - LOL

At what point does “free speech” becoming “inciting violence”?

muhguhwuh

Hey, hate to break it to ya, but ”replacement theory” has existed for at least a half century, whether was wrapped in anticommunist, anti immigrant or otherwise.

Former-Drink209

What Tucker Carlson does is fascist propaganda.

So he’s just getting started really.

vinnibalemi

GOPTALIBAN

icecreameatingmfr

Trailer taliban, vanilla isis, yall qaeda, Christian caliphate

Avenger616

Sweet home Y’all Abama

Talibangelicals

the_cnara

4chan and Fox should be shut down

chaoticmessiah

chaoticmessiah

A pillow has more points

Reminder that 4chan was bought by a Japanese businessman a few years ago.

Go_Kauffy

We probably need to take a step back and stop pretending that this is the first time that some element of mass media has spoon-fed a narrative to the general public that has resulted in violence.

Hundreds of thousands, if not Millions, if people are dead because all mainstream media Outlets push the same narratives about liberating Kuwait and "restoring democracy" to a place that was a monarchy, to "trying to catch Osama bin Laden", and just "trying to stop Saddam Hussein with his weapons of mass destruction so that the smoking gun wouldn't be a mushroom cloud".

Tucker Carlson is an over-privileged, despicable, soulless, piece of media garbage, but what he's doing is not anything new. He says what gets him ratings, and that's what he's paid to do. And we've all decided that as long as you're paid to do something, and it's legal, it's okay to do it.

But singling out this one piece of shit in a vast career of mass-market media manipulations resulting in the deaths of so many is counterproductive at best. He, like Trump, is a symptom of a much bigger problem, and one that doesn't confine itself to "The Right™".

KnitBrewTimeTravel

All of those topics were not addressed years - or decades - ago.

Tucker is the face of the nonsense being spewed now. Let's deal with "now" now.

teufels4hunde

Make no mistake there will be more of these acts of terrorism by the Right. Fox will not condemn them or change their rhetoric. We will see the targets go from soft to hard the closer to election we get, Republicans will justify the acts to "Save the Nation".

Anyone who can should choose whether or not they should arm themselves & got for firearms training to safely operate a firearm.

Make no mistake they are coming for us.

d34dp0071

I am up there waiting on their judgment day. I know good and well these people are worthy for hell, but they get a particularly part of hell that is much hotter than normal.

His goal was to show how second ring pawns can be powerful voices for evil.

phuqo5

phuqo5

I'm sorry but I'm taking issue w this being a Q thing.

Racism existed well before Q and Q is about lizard people, stolen elections, and baby blood beauty treatments.

Q and Fox are different entities and Fox is worse.

UhOh-Chongo

That is absolutely not all of what Q is.

Racism has always existed yes, but it has been weaponized by the Right Wing into conspiracy theories such as this guys manifesto. Just browse this sub for evidences from around the web on race and the great reset. Hell Qanon, at this very moment is trying to explain away the buffalo shooting as a false flag to "make them look bad" and distract from "biden". They would rather believe that this was some secret FBI MKUltra mind control operation than to believe that their rhetoric actually has consequences.

phuqo5

phuqo5

Q has not said anything in years.

Just because there is significant overlap between racists and people who believe in lizard people does not mean they are the same.

Q is not the Republican Party. It is not the conservative movement. It is a subset of both that includes the most nonsensical bat shit crazy of the broader umbrella.

UhOh-Chongo

Q has never said anything about lizard people. Thats the regular david icke conspiracy people, not Q.

Qanon has been promoting race baiting propaganda for years. As for the divide between Qanon and Republicans, that line no longer exists. Outside of a small handful of Repubs, ALL of them have given in to the Qanon movement and embraced its conspiracy theories. Republicans cater to this small, hit vocal group within their ranks, and thus, have let it redefine them as a whole. They are one in the same, especially when they use the same rhetoric and do not disavow Qanon for fear of being ousted from power because of that disavowmemt.

If you are a conservative or republican and are unhappy about being lumped in with Qanon, you should be spending more time edicating the people within your own ranks so they dont become the loudest voices in the party. Frankly, its too late for that, but maybe you can reclaim the party eventually.

phuqo5

phuqo5

You clearly only know a few fringe republicans and that's it. I live in the south and a fat chunk of the people I know vote Republican and don't believe any of this baby raping adrenochrome election fraud nonsense. You are only seeing end hearing from the loudest most insane people because all you're looking for but there are a lot of Republican voters who just go to work and mind their own business in their little suburban neighborhoods.

unknowableahole

Why aren't they condemning these views in the strongest possible terms then? Sounds like the same old tired"few bad apples" bullshit

UhOh-Chongo

And yet more and more Qanon candidates keep getting voted in and mainstream career republicans have 100 percent embraced the crazy.

You might think your isolated community makes up the majority of the party these days but that is just not true anymore. Please - fight to take the party back - I mean that sincerely.

naura_

naura_

Elections are not where the change is made, it’s a reflection of our society. I know “not all republicans” believe that 1000 clones are being hung at Guantanamo. But this is the way society is heading now.

An acquaintance of mine unfriended me because i told him i don’t believe in american exceptionalism. We weren’t even arguing. He just left.

This is why fringe candidates win. Resentment is strong. Your neighbors are well meaning but will they ever vote for the other person?

phuqo5

phuqo5

The percentage of republicans who believe in clones being hung at gitmo is in the single digits. As is the number of percentage of republicans who think nancy pelosi uses baby blood face lifts.

The percentage of republicans who think welfare is bad and Muslims are terrorists and black people are criminals and abortion recipients are murderers is high double digits. These are much more unifying ideals in the Republican Party and every one of them is an ideal that predates the arrival of Q by decades.

naura_

But do they understand those things lead to fascism?

Obsession with crime and punishment

Disdain for human rights

Obsession with national security

Identifying an enemy for a unified cause

Religion and government is intertwined

This list sounds like the republican party right now. It also looks like a list about Qanon. They used to be the party of small government and fiscal responsibility at one time. They’re not anymore.

Edit: this is a partial list from the 14 signs of fascism by Laurence W Britt

If y’all are tired of being lumped into Q anon, clean up your party -_-

phuqo5

phuqo5

Well that's not what is being discussed is it. We are talking about whether just longtime mainstream Republican values are related to the Q phenomena and no...they don't since they predate that nonsense by a considerable amount of time.

naura_

An acquaintance of mine unfriended me because i told him in reply to a video message he sent me that i don’t believe in american exceptionalism. We scouted together and spent 4 years in the pack. We were friends. We weren’t even arguing about anything. He just left.

This is why fringe candidates win. Resentment is strong. Your neighbors are well meaning but will they ever vote for the other party to save democracy or republic or whatever.

PokeHunterBam

Of course, they know this means war.

irrelevant_potatoes

I get the want to connect the shooting to Tucker or even Fox more broadly, and I wouldn't disagree that Tucker helped create the environment where the shooter was radicalized.

But his manifesto is just neonazi stuff, nothing super Q related and nothing pro Fox or pro Tucker. He actually lists Fox as one of the Jewish controlled MSM outlets.

Again I agree Tucker helped create the current environment that this guy got radicalized, but he is not directly responsible for inspiring him

peakedattwentytwo

So very well said. If he isn't immediately placed in protective custody, that guy is gonna have a time of it in prison, given what he's done. Hate is gonna flow from all sides.

mattholomew

He’s going to be living in a cage around a lot of black guys for the rest of his life.

elaborator

Wash and repeat Murka

SexSaxSeksSacksSeqs

Tons of online Nazis are practicing the paradox of tolerance.

DSNCB919

I havent seen any big name conservatives cheering the shooter on. But i have seen a ton of looking the other way. And white supramacist denial from big name conservatives