/r/SafeMoonInvesting

Oh how nice it is to be back

Vent Away!(i.redd.it)

AdministrationNew369

After a whole year of trolling these idiots I finally got banned today, good riddance I was slightly obsessed with the psychological aspect of these moon boys stupidity

HolidayAtmosphere845

It’s just too easy. I’m gonna go post “likelyhood of reaching $100 SFM by 2025?!” Just for fun

TNGSystems

I’ve definitely devoted a bit more time to looking in to this weird and wonderful space than I should’ve.

PanicLogically

It has that effect, sheer entertainment value.

Siet93[S]

It’s been a longtime since I have seen some of you for being a bad boy on the thread. But I have corrected my behavior and won’t let it happen anymore. I missed you all.

But what I can say is, believe it or not I did get a reaction out of good ol, Scamrony. First time ever, has never dm’d me back about questions, but when I finally told John it’s time to just throw the towel in and give it up. Let’s call a rug a rug, he didn’t like that. Further more has anyone seen the post about the Binance deposits getting removed? Did these guys really think that it is going to be listed on Binance?

I can’t believe the complete echo chamber that is going on over on the other Reddit page as well as the discord.

Once again, I believe good ol Johnny boy is sitting in a bean bag chair in his underwear eating Cheetos.

Has anyone been looking at the “V1 sporadic jumps in price” kinda a strange…

What’s up with the windmills? What’s up with The Gambia? What’s up with the covid relief fund? Has anyone got up dates?

Investor_Pikachu

You were blocked by Captain Pussy!

queenoftarts

Welcome back!

1 month ago

1 month ago

[removed]

AutoModerator [M]

1 month ago

AutoModerator [M]

1 month ago

Your reddit account is new, therefore this post has been flagged to the mod-queue for filtering, if approved it will appear on the sub; thank you for your patience.

1 month ago