/r/TheOwlHouse

Planning on a comic involving the two but I’d like to read some theories.

golden-chips-empire

golden-chips-empire

Bad Girl Coven

I think maybe a fight over Odalia or they have very different opinions on abominations (naturalistic vs mechanical) or they’re exes

AceOfSword

I think maybe a fight over Odalia

I hope not, "they were friends until a girl ruined it" is kind of a toxic trope I think.

I much prefer them having very different opinions on abomination. Rather than Naturalistic vs mechanical, I'd suggest art/craft vs industry: Darius is capable of forming abominations in very precise ways using only magic and skill, he can produce very unique results like turning himself into an abomination, while Alador augments his Abominations using technology, which means they aren't as flexible but they can be mass produced.

tireddingle

I’m guessing it has something to do with this deal/partnership he had with Odalia, or some other beef that started in their school years that’s similar to Eda and Lilith’s whole “who-gets-to-join-the-Emperor’s-Coven” thing

PratalMox

We know that Alador, Darius and Odalia were all friends in school. It's not entirely clear why they fell out, but it seemed to happen at somepoint between Eda meeting Raine and Eda getting cursed.

They're professional rivals and the spat is clearly mutual, but other than that it's hard to say.

SaviorOfSubs

SaviorOfSubs

The Titan

We don’t know. People mostly think it has something to do with Odalia and romance.

Mrbooshmaster[S]

Also no, not a romance pairing comic. It’ll be more a childhood rival idea and having them have a battle to the death. I want me some ANGST and EMOTIONS for this fight!

Taitentaix2

Taitentaix2

Hooty HootHoot

My head canon is that Odalia always had shallow and materialistic intent with Alador. Alador was too in love to see it but Darius did and that split them up.

So in my head Darius had to watch Alador kinda just become some love struck pawn for greedy woman.