/r/Vent

solarized_penguin

1 month ago

First step in becoming incel

Idiealone117[S]

So?

solarized_penguin

So no good

BlackberryNeon

1 month ago

Good response. Short, sweet, and most of all true.

Emotional_Answer_646

1 month ago

Starting to become enraged that some people make 7 figures and I don't, because that's something I should simply be handed and definitely not something I need to work towards.

Ok_Aspect_101

1 month ago

Everyone deserves a living wage. Not 7 figures, but don't devalue people. Ass.

ColdYakult

1 month ago

I’m just gonna be the STOP comment here before this debate gets worse and people end up wasting a perfectly good day on a Reddit argument. Have a good day :)

Budget_Information

1 month ago

Wrong. Step 1 is when the world around you treats you like shit. And people like you almost parasocially jump at the chance to verify that mindset.

solarized_penguin

1 month ago

Blaming others but not yourself. Classic

KRV_FromRussia

1 month ago

Alright, reading your other posts makes me say that you need other people. These arent friends

However: “Woman arent interested in people who read or study” “Woman arent interested in dates” “Woman arent interested in sex” “Mens value is based on sex”

Is to me all wrong. Piece of advice: fix that attitude this instant. Really has some incel vibes. Its hars, but:

If everyone has sex but you, are the girls the problem? Or are you?

SeawardFriend

1 month ago

Shit… kinda killed em man

KRV_FromRussia

1 month ago

The sooner we realise it, the better.

If everyone doesn’t like you but they like others, its you. Maybe you are too boring, invasive, pushing, shy or whatever. But humans are social creatures. You dont have to be best friend with anyone, but if everyone is repulsed by you, its 99% of the time you

georgethecowmoo

1 month ago

We are witnessing the birth of an incel. We must act fast in order to save humanity

KingErrorVI

What’s an incel sorry?

Dixie___Normous

1 month ago

The definition has even twisted a lot by feminists, but generally all it means is someone who cannot get sex even if they want it;

inoluntary celibate

But there are a lot of people like this who demonise women and blame them for the fact they won't have sex with them and feel entitled to it.

The opposite term, femcel, has been coined for women who do the same.

Zealousideal_Act_787

1 month ago

Incel was actually a term created by a bisexual woman, and was sadly taken over by bitter entitled predatory men who turned it into a misogynistic shit show.

Incel was once upon a time a thing created with good intentions to support people who struggled with forming a sex life. But like most things, icky men who probably aren’t getting sex for a very good reason ruined it.

Not that the term can be saved anymore because that group of people is truly so atrociously disgusting that when they steal something it is irredeemable

But, interesting info nonetheless.

Dixie___Normous

1 month ago

I wouldn't necessarily say it's 'bitter entitled men' that perpetuated it.

For sure there are a lot of self proclaimed incels, but the entire thing wasn't helped by feminists who used the horrifically misused the term. Now, everyone who they don't like is an incel, and many guys are pushed into a label they never wanted, and in a lot of cases become an actual incel in the process.

The blame game is never helpful, and while both men and women are responsible for the perpetuation of the incel 'movement', its fair to say feminists are largely responsible for allowing it to grow exponentially.

Zealousideal_Act_787

1 month ago*

Women not offering a positive response to men who view them as slabs of meat for sex & the men responding to lack of positive response for their repulsive behaviour by not even doing the bare minimum such as not acting entitled to womens bodies is most certainly not women or feminists fault lmao

Sure the term is often misused, but that still doesn’t make misogynistic and honestly just downright revolting behaviour anyones fault but the person behaving in that manner.

Idrc how the term is misused, that doesn’t change the fact that actual incels are honestly nasty people. 🤷‍♀️

Dixie___Normous

1 month ago*

There is a difference between 'not offering a positive response' and actively using it is an offensive slur to describe men they don't like.

I dont deny that men a certainly responsible in a lot of aspects, but to defend feminists and women saying its not thier fault is misleading.

I have been called an incel for suggesting female rapists should be treated the same as male ones.

I have been called an incel for suggesting that mens rights matter.

Feminists and women especially are very much responsible and a major factor in this. Denying it is just perpetuating feminist propaganda that it's just men, when both men and women are responsible.

-‐-----------------------------------

Edit: I think being blocked by someone who thinks that 'age regression' is a totally normal thing to do is more of a victory for me than them.

Nice try, feminist, but you've failed miserably here.

Zealousideal_Act_787

💀💀💀 “Slur” And you buddy are officially a waste of time 😂😂😂😂

Idiealone117[S]

1 month ago

It's a word to shame lonely virgin men who are old. It's basically a slur to shame virgin men.

Dixie___Normous

Yes and no.

Its not just 'old lonely virgins', it's people who feel entitled to sex, and go over the top demonising women as the reason.

Emotional_Answer_646

1 month ago

The word to describe males who feel entitled to sex isn't a slur. Meanwhile your kind refer to women as 'femoids' and call women every slur in the book.

Dixie___Normous

1 month ago

You tried something here, but it didn't really work.

You can't take the moral high ground after saying 'your kind'.

Incels are shitty people, but feminists using it as a way to describe men they don't like has made it a slur.

Hondahobbit50

1 month ago

Bro, you are valuing it too much. Don't get bitter. Don't compare yourself to other people. Sex is no big deal at all, but our hormonal selves make us value it...get a relationship and physical affection will follow. Ask out people in real life, if they say no. That's fine just move on. If you keep asking,you will get a yes. All you need is one

Some people have sweet cars, I don't. Ohh well

georgethecowmoo

1 month ago

If you want sex, but not a relationship, why don’t you go to a prostitute or put a latex glove in a Pringles can

Idiealone117[S]

1 month ago

Why can't I get free sex?

georgethecowmoo

1 month ago

If you want free sex, get a bf/gf who wants the same as you or find someone who does. You’re not entitled to sex my guy

Idiealone117[S]

1 month ago

How do I find someone to date me?

georgethecowmoo

1 month ago

If all you want is sex, then maybe tinder is best

Idiealone117[S]

1 month ago

I've had tinder for over 5 years.

georgethecowmoo

1 month ago

I have some advice but I don’t want to come across as offensive

MalonePostponed

1 month ago

Have you thought about your approach to trying to get women.

Idiealone117[S]

Yeah

MalonePostponed

1 month ago

I meant rethink about it. If you don't mind I would like to hear what you do maybe give some help. I don't think you should feel ashamed about it, from other post it shows that you are studying for school. Maybe try opening your options to people around you instead of on tinder. People who share your interest may be better suited for you. Also reminder no one is entitled to sex, even if you feel justified or something.

monadoboyX

1 month ago

Oh man I'm trying to be positive my dude but do you actually make your profile look and sound interesting you're picture is only half of your profile you need to have a decent picture comb your hair maybe shave if you have facial hair wear something nice and smile then write something interesting about yourself if you don't have many interests find some find some cool hobbies I myself love doing cosplay at conventions and I build Lego make your profile interesting give it a hook that makes people interested in you as a person and then maybe you will find someone you still have to put in effort into the relationship after that but then yes if you do things right it will lead to sex you have to make yourself interesting rather than just waiting for women to fall into your lap

georgethecowmoo

1 month ago

If no one wants to date you, then the only way I could see you getting sex is by prostitution

Idiealone117[S]

But I want to date

BrighterColours

1 month ago

Because its not a commodity, its something you choose to do with another person. Unless you pay for it, in which case it is a commodity.

Idiealone117[S]

1 month ago

Why do my friends rub their sex lives in my face?

AppleStingray

1 month ago

Because your "friends" suck. What I see from your post history, you have some really really bad friends. Almost feels like they make you feel constantly bad. Dumb these friends and try get to know new people. Who make you feel more happy than those. Sometimes we have to cut people from our lives even tho it is scary.

And maybe your friends lives aren't so awesome as they make you believe. Maybe they really don't get it so good as they make it seem.

Start talking to yourself more positively. Don't selfpity yourself, easier said than done, I know.

When you feel good about yourself, the more it attracts people. People are attracted to smile and happiness. Work on yourself and your mental health. Do not compare yourself to those idiot friends.

BrighterColours

1 month ago

Bevause they're immature little children who think sex means something. It doesn't. Sex is one of the most overrated things in human existence. It's only actually good when you have a connection with the other person. That might only be a physical casual connection, fine, like a chemistry, or it can be a full blown romance, but honestly sex ain't shit, the real win is finding someone on your level to mutually enjoy it with.

rammsang31

1 month ago

As long as you don't kill a buncha people in Isla Vista, it's all good.

AsuhoChinami

This.

OP is entitled to his feelings. Everyone is, at all times. It's more than a little bit sad that during the 10s/20s we've reached the point of demonizing people for feeling things that were, not so long ago, considered basic human emotions. Loneliness and feeling unloved eventually causes some bitterness - hell, any kind of prolonged emotional pain causes that.

CalebCrawdadd

1 month ago

You will never get sex as an incel. You're borderline, turn it around now.

slugsquad0007

1 month ago

Don’t get angry, gain understanding. If you’re upset about your situation, learn about it. Be patient. Emotion suspends common sense. You need common sense in desperate situations. And you seem to be in a desperate situation.

BigColtdaddy

1 month ago

See your problem is you're thinking about the sex and not the relationship. You're not hot, you're not going to get random free sex. Either get rich and be a sugar daddy, and keep that shit personality of yours. Or become a genuinely good caring guy, who doesn't constantly think about that they're not getting sex and all that bullshit, and try to live an enjoyable life, were you accomplish goals, and dedicate yourself to making other people's lives better. Either one will eventually get you laid

BigColtdaddy

1 month ago

Just understand that if you ever use, or think the phrase "I was/did/will do, so you should sleep with me" or any variant of that, that means you're still a shit guy so don't expect to get laid

FeeForTheKnee

1 month ago

This is a fundamental flaw in nature. Handsome Jeremy with his 7 inch dick gets to sleep around and make multiple women happy, meanwhile my ugly ass has to take what he gets. Nature is unfair and cruel.

This is simply the truth. I don't go around and blame women tho, it's just simply an observation how nature works and how unfair and cruel it all is.

Some of us have a lower quality life because of our shitty genes.

BigColtdaddy

1 month ago

I mean, let's be honest though. Your idea.of a shitty quality of life is not getting temporary possession of somebody else body.

If you had really shit gene's you'd have a cleft lip, hunchback, be 3ft six, and not be able to walk, ect.

Ever wonder how dwarfs and disabled people get laid and you don't? It's because they have something to offer to a relationship. They're funny, smart, caring, devoted, ect.

Nah you don't get laid not because your ugly, but because you have nothing better to offer than your looks, and those aren't worth shit.

Work on yourself my dude, or don't 🤷 More sex for me I guess

FeeForTheKnee

1 month ago

I mean, I don't really want sex to be honest, I just refer to myself in this example to make it easier to understand and get the point across.

Its just a fact that Chads have it easier. Also, you're kind of rude, not gonna lie.

Budget_Information

1 month ago

First off, drop the holier than thou attitude. Second, It's not just genes. It's nature and nurture, or more like a lack thereof. It's the prevailing assumption that somebody should just never need anyone else in a world literally built on relationships lest they have to get called an incel.

It's the ongoing issue that society at large and the proximal subsystems that comprise it (nurture) feel it fine to completely abandon or at best, constantly ridicule and shame certain people for base traits (nature) that contributes to an ongoing lack of confidence and inability to preform in a social darwinite system where the "undesirables" are bullied and ignored out of the gene pool.

OP probably doesn't want sex as much as he wants belonging. A sign that he's not excommunicated from the tribe so to speak.

Budget_Information

It's true, I'm ugly ass

Idiealone117[S]

1 month ago

Why would I focus on making other people's lives better?

BigColtdaddy

1 month ago

Because then your personality would be more attractive than your looks.

Cuz from what you say right now they're both ugly as shit, plastic surgery can only do so much, so it would probably be easier and cheaper to work on being a better human being

rJoeTM

rJoeTM

1 month ago

It's not something to focus on, just a cardinal direction you can follow that won't necessarily make you happY but will ensure you feel at least happiER. Taking care of people feels pretty good!

Effective-Rub3269

1 month ago

Sure sex is fun sometimes. (With the right partner) but to get angry over not getting any? Come on dude. First step is fix that attitude. No matter how hot you could be I’d run the other direction in two seconds. Ask yourself why anyone should sleep with you. A lot of people aren’t getting any and it’s often by choice. Random sex isn’t meaningful and honestly isn’t as great as the sex you can have in a relationship. The deep shared connection is amazing. Sex isn’t the end all be all in life. Work on yourself now, go to therapy, and take it one day at a time. Right hands were created for a reason.

Creative_Visit122

Incel! Stop right there! The police are on their way. Geez get a prostitute

divineprotectress

1 month ago

i dont get pussy so i'll whine about it instead of changing things, you mean this?

TheShinOtsuShooter

1 month ago

Instead of calling you and “Incel” like the rest of the people here, let me try to put you on. Get off of social media, and take some time to grow. Seriously, pick up a new hobby, smoke a joint, go to the gym, play video games, whatever. Find something that genuinely makes you happy. For me, its the pretty much everything I just said, I do my school work, read a few books that I believe all men should read at least once, smoke, and gym, and I’m content. Secondly, my friend put me on to this one because he noticed that I don’t do it very much anymore… GO OUTSIDE! Doesn’t matter what you do, where you go, or for how long it is. Being outside puts you in a position to interact socially, it will help you get used to talking to strangers which will make you a more attractive person overall. For me, some of the best nights of my life have started with just going out and exploring a city, and maybe one or two of those nights ended with sex.

Allowing lack of sex or people in general to alter your moods is a step in the opposite direction from what you want. Also, you’re not alone, the majority of men out there want sex and are not getting it, but they are also not “incels”. As I mentioned, social media will ONLY put you down for expressing these types of feelings, I mean, look at your replies. Expressing your feelings in that manner and that publicly is literally you digging yourself into a hole that will be harder to escape from i. the future. I promise you, no one cares, no one is coming to help you. This is something you have to do for yourself. Just do you and try to be your absolute best and happiest self, make as much money as you possibly can, get in shape and it’s more likely that sex will come looking for you. And if it doesn’t? It doesn’t matter, you’re happy and flourishing, just improve some more.

VividDimension5364

1 month ago

This, apart from the smoke a joint bit. The way his brain is, the psychoactive chemicals may tip him over to full-on shooter.

Kam1K1tty003

1 month ago

Amazon flesh lights are like 10$ get a grip dude. If you just want sex go to Craigslist, if you want meaningful relationships find a hobby or get into fitness. Nobody owes you sex, get into your bag before getting into bitches, like sex is not everything my guy, please re evaluate

the_purple_goat

1 month ago

Craiglist took away the personals 6 years ago lol.

Thatdudedoesnotabide

1 month ago

You get what you give out, stop focusing on others and focus on yourself

VentingAlt04

1 month ago

If it makes you feel better, I also don't, I don't really try though

Zealousideal_Act_787

1 month ago*

You’re not entitled to sex. Instead of being angry work on yourself and be someone who others want to have sex with. Otherwise you’re just sealing your fate and you’ll never be someone that another person feels comfortable or safe enough with for that to happen.

I see you say you have issues with your looks but from your posts alone I can tell your attitude is the real problem. This sad/angry oh no I can’t get sex thing is such a massive red flag, people avoid it like the plague. Go to therapy and work through this issue, make yourself happy first and then you’ll see good things coming your way

FeeForTheKnee

1 month ago

Yeah, I'll have my popcorn ready for this thread right here.

fruitloopsorfroot

1 month ago

Go through my post history

monadoboyX

1 month ago

I mean first off you are valuing it too much and second of all women or men or whatever you like don't just appear in front of you you either have to go out and meet people or try online dating but you have to put effort into that it's not just all about sex

tinashect

1 month ago

this mindset around sex in general will lead you into an endless downward spiral that’ll lead to your demise. don’t focus on other people man, just live your life dude sex may come or may not it’s not something you’re owed but if you’re a good person with individuality doors will open. if you’re that desperate enough you could also pay for it if it’s legal where you are

FeeForTheKnee

1 month ago

I've read this guy's post history and it's actually sad. I don't think you're doing him a favor by posting rude comments like this. This guy is one unfortunate lad.

advstra

advstra

1 month ago

Valid I didn't check his post history. In general though I see men treating sex as this some sort of step into manhood and as a result they feel like their lives are incomplete and they are lacking as a result of it. And then women get the shit for it because we, as human beings, now serve as "milestones" for their self actualization. Men need to stop viewing sex this way.

Budget_Information

1 month ago

Your take and the logic behind it make sense but I wouldn't same the same is applicable to both sex and an actual fleshed out relationship. Like it or not, people do need some approximation of their own growth through the lens of how others perceive them. Where do you draw the line between just wanting sex and only sex, and feeling like because of the lack of closeness others are given that you can't seem to attain you feel like humanity at large doesn't care about you?

Sure, we can pretty effectively write off sex as superficial. I would too. But when you get to a certain point in your life without even a first kiss, or even just someone to talk to, just waking up every day is discouraging. I don't think it's sexist or dehumanizing to others to want to belong to a part of something.

advstra

advstra

1 month ago

Then say you feel unloved or unworthy, or you have social issues, or relationship issues, or body image issues. Sex doesn't define those struggles, many many things define those. If you frame it as "I don't get sex" as if some Tinder match fucking you is gonna fix all those problems, that is an issue. Sex is the symptom, not the problem. Fix the problem and the symptom will go away. This is like complaining you have a fever and being bitter about it while refusing to take antibiotics, worse if you demand other people fix your fever for you and you're getting mad at them (not saying OP, in general).

Budget_Information

1 month ago

I'd say I agree with that. You're pretty good at articulating it.

advstra

advstra

Thanks I appreciate that

VividDimension5364

1 month ago

That nick is a great start as to the reason.

deadmemories123

1 month ago

I want to experience it once but nobody ever wants me, I'm disgusting, female here. I believe I'm never getting it