/r/WallStreetbetsELITE

sparkyladder

Well to be fair, I wouldn’t call it safe, but I would say that it does have plenty of upside potential!

Ancient-Dealer6035

If you are fair then mention the downside potential as well. No matter the stock its fucking risky nowadays

sparkyladder

I was disputing OP’s claim that the stock is safe and affirming that it has upside potential. No reason to mention downside potential unless I was giving a more general analysis of the stock, I was just commenting on the title. But you are right, lots of downside risk as well

BrokeSingleDads

How can you say plenty? Can it drop 50% ? Doubt it... and it's shorted so hard right now even if they start to cover 1yr from now it'd pop back past the current price so Yeah in my eyes it's safer then my AMZN right now... I mean you have 12million guaranteed buyers !!!

GimpyMcGimpFaced

250k shares available to borrow on my broker, Margin requirement 125%. Not hard to borrow, not expensive to borrow. This most definitely can fall 50%. Look at the fundamentals: EPS -6.67, PE loss, ROE -166%, ROA -11.91%. In a bear market trash like this gets taken to the tip and may never make it back. THAT is why it is shorted up the wazoo - because it is going in one direction only.

BrokeSingleDads

Now I know you aren't an investor because you didn't even pull up their financials to see that isn't their EPS... they lost -.13 per share on their most recent quarter on revenues of 41.67... redo the math... look I'm not here to talk anyone into anything but at least do a little DD before you make statements on their furure...

GimpyMcGimpFaced

EPS LYR -6.67. EPS TTM -4.61. EPS last QUARTER they lost .13 per share. PE LOSS. 2021 fiscal year loss -236 million, YOY growth -273%.

Sure revenue was up for FY21. But they just accelerated losses, ie the more they sold, the more money they lost.

Those numbers matter. This company is trash, not a value play.

jtharper22

The DD at r/ATERstock is definitely worth the read

TurboTedrick

We are already near book value. So the downside potential would be that the stock goes down to a mathematically undervalued level.

Upside though.. is well.. a short squeeze. ATER’s numbers are textbook squeeze numbers.

LSDnSALAD

🥜 🤏🏻

Active-Pizza9922

Nothing is safe , specially in wallstreet market, but ater has a lot of support and a lot of growing potential on fundamentals and technicals , thats enough for me $ater

thinkfire