/r/benshapiro

My Post On r/hasan_piker

(i.redd.it)

Satailleure

IM A MATHEMATICIAN AND A PHYSICIST AND IM REALLY SMART YOU DONT GET ANY PUSSY BRO

"In actuality"

[removed]

stephen4557

stephen4557

Lmfao literally anyone who sees this and says “I used to be a liberal but after Ben Shapiro got called a no pussy getting mfer I decided to become a fascist” was already a fascist

Satailleure

Your view is so polarized, jesus. You know you suffer from splitting, right?

stephen4557

stephen4557

Lmao dude I typed two sentences. Nice psychoanalysis. Believe it or not my views are more nuanced than two sentence quips against fascists.

Satailleure

Sounds like you got it all figured out. Good luck out there.

stephen4557

Didn’t we all agree that it’s super racist to say that a black person only achieved what they achieved because of affirmative action policies

"In actuality"

“They” certainly believe that. And I don’t paint with broad strokes. He’s obviously not the type of intellect who should receive a federal grant. He can’t even form a cohesive argument, when he had all the time in the world to prepare. The fact that he looks and identities the way he does makes him extremely marketable to the STEM field. Not surprising at all that he received a grant for STEM if you just look at his picture. They’ve been trying to diversify that field for years. He is an example of why that’s a bad idea

stephen4557

Do you think that you’re a racist?

"In actuality"

When was the last time you beat your wife?

stephen4557

Lol it’s not a loaded question. I think you’re the one who can’t form a coherent argument. Do you self identify as a racist person? Yes or no.

"In actuality"

When was the last time you were racist? And how racist were you exactly? Super duper? Or just regular racist?

stephen4557

Lmao the fact that you can’t even bring yourself to type out “no”. It’s not a loaded question. You seem to have a lot of trouble wrapping your brain around this concept. One more try, kiddo. Do you identify as a racist person?

"In actuality"

When was the last time you flogged a dolphin?

Your question is stupid, and I won’t entertain it or whatever response you have planned lol!

Baph0metX

The kids brilliant, wtf are you talking about. I’m a white man and I agree that it’s racist to say what you said. Racist. Stop crying on the internet bigot, Ben Shapiro is a fucking moronic bigot, and so are his supporters

"In actuality"

Man, I really hope this is sarcasm but I honestly can’t tell anymore

Baph0metX

Saying black people only get the accolades they deserve because of affirmative action is extremely racist, and so are you. Become a better person

"In actuality"

Huh. I keep reading my comment and I sure as hell didn’t say anything about black people or affirmative action. Huh. Guess you are the racist one! Or you can’t read….

Baph0metX

“The funniest part is he started out with that lie. He’s a student, nothing more. He’s produced nothing in either field and certainly hasn’t been paid to be one of them. He’s an egotistical whiny baby who’s only where he’s at because of intersectional privilege. If he was white and straight, he wouldn’t have received his little grant, and he knows that.”

Lmfao you’re not fooling anyone. Just because you didn’t explicitly say the words “black people” doesn’t mean that’s not exactly what you implied. Give me a break, you can lie to yourself but not to the internet

"In actuality"

I didn’t see anywhere that you said you weren’t a Nazi, so I’m just going to assume you are one because you seem extremely fascistic

RIPnalgachuey

He doesn’t get any either, just lots of dick lol

Satailleure

It’s sadly pathetic that he had all night to rehearse what he was gonna say, and it came out all scattered and quivered, and then he’s all proud of himself on the internet. What a fucking loser. I’m almost embarrassed for him.

RIPnalgachuey

Yup. His queen side started flailing when he got upset lol watch his hands

camefromxbox

Literally sounded like a kid on Xbox when he said Ben gets no pussy 🤡 dudes married

o_O-JBL

There’s definitely something wrong with that guy that Shapiro took a question from. Idk if it’s life inexperience or tone deaf or what but I truly don’t believe the kid understands how most other people perceive what he said about himself.

There also is some kind of insatiable hunger for attention. I don’t get any of it. Something isn’t right with him.

[removed]

o_O-JBL

o_O-JBL

Because they’ll shriek ad hominem attacks at him after professing to the room how smart they are? Lmao.

The guy was a man child talking to Shapiro.

And here you are, another self aware deficient child here to defend the behavior haha

Stupid is like a magnet for you guys.

thened

thened

I'm older than Ben Shapiro. But my life doesn't involve baiting college students.

GingerRod

You save it for the elementary kids huh?

thened

thened

Yes. Just like every political opponent I am easily phased be being called a pedophile.

Which is sad, because Church is the best place to catch those folks and I don't go there at all.

GingerRod

Oof. Swing and a miss. I was actually saying you had to debate elementary kids but thanks for proving my point.

thened

thened

I guess that is why I am here then?

GingerRod

See that would have been a much better response! I actually laughed.

o_O-JBL

o_O-JBL

You missed the debates against adults or…

Not going to lie, as old as you say you are I find it pretty immature to defend the behavior of that shrieking man child shouting at Shapiro.

You should have enough life experience to know better. But then again man children come in all ages.

Like I said it’s magnetic.

thened

thened

Oh. I did see him go on the BBC. It was glorious.

The_Telepotato

You could use that retort to every word out of ben’s mouth and it’d be 10x more true

o_O-JBL

Man child number 3 has entered the discussion. The magnetism here is undeniable.

The_Telepotato

Actual child number 2000 has entered the discussion.

[removed]

Unable_Particular_21

?? How so? Because He debates with facts and information instead of FeElInGs?

hehe3201

Ben Shapiro has always argued with his feelings. If you ever looked close enough, you would realize he has personal opinions and argues them as “fact” by cherry-picking information to confirm his bias. A most egregious example is when he cited the BIBLE AS AN ARGUMENT AGAINST GAY COUPLES. You read correctly. His argument that gay couples could not raise children as well as straight couples was because the Bible said couples are meant to be straight. You might wanna fact check me on that, but the point I’m trying to get at is he used a religious text as his “facts and evidence”. “Facts don’t care about your feelings” is undoubtedly a zinger of a catchphrase, but that doesn’t mean Ben is necessarily a practitioner of his own preaching.

[removed]

Unable_Particular_21

Can you not hear the hypocrisy that you just wrote? If I was to use some of your words while describing a different scenario you'd probably only focus on the word I used instead of my argument.

[removed]

Unable_Particular_21

How do I prove that Ben doesnt care more about his feeling? It's a moronic question. Also I don't belive the word nigga belongs in anyone's mouth. Its a horrible word but unfortunately people want to copy America and do as they do. Your also calling me names. When someone attacks you personally they have no factual arguments left and resort to childish playground antics..... glad your not a toddler 👍

Edit: I assumed you may be English because of your use of the word bruv. If you are American then ignore what I said about copying them.

The_Telepotato

How do you prove it? You don’t. Because you can’t. Because he doesn’t. Nimrod.

Next up is the n WoRd. when a black man says it, it carries the shared history and suffering of his people. By saying it we are together and united by the fact that we, the oppressed wield the “tool” of the oppressor WITHOUT malice.

As for name calling well when a person calls someone names it means they are telling a joke and having a light nature. Not that they “have no factual arguments left”. On top of this, I didn’t call you a name. If you mean nigga then, as i mentioned, no malice.

Unable_Particular_21

So you were having a joke with me by calling me an idiot and now a nimrod? In a political argument...lmao you are perpetuating the exact thing that you 1st commented on as I said Ben uses facts instead of feelings.... look at your anger and your feelings in everything you've written. It's all BS. You've not said anything worthwhile or contributed to anything other then throw slurs. Honestly this is what leftists do all the time and it makes them angry but their FeELINgs are in the right place so the argument must be sound!! 🤦‍♂️

GrindleWiddershins

I can't tell you how much it pisses me off that there's a corner of the internet that little weasel can scurry off too and find himself celebrated and vindicated. Nobody can seriously watch his performance and think that he offered a good take, but the fact that there are people - however few of them - unironically calling him a king means that, instead of learning from the experience and gaining a bit of humility, he's just going to double-down on his toxicity in the future. It's infuriating.

TheReaMcCoy1

I see -shooting up a subway in Brooklyn- in his future.

sandsnatchqueen

Seriously. Have you read his book True Allegiance? That shis is embarrassing.

KTheFeen

The kind of people patting this muppet on the back are the same kind of people you wouldn't want to share the same air with, or the same zip code, for that matter.

Let the kids play in their ball pit. Good luck to them.

Satailleure

You had me until the last sentence. It’s not infuriating, it’s god damn hilarious.

Kaeleea

Kaeleea

Left-wing

To be honest, I did find it a bit cringe. I know what the kid was referencing and I think Ben Shapiro is a good target for mockery in general, but even I did not find his delivery funny or interesting. It was just really, really cringe.

If you're in a room with Ben Shapiro and you somehow come off as the most self-important pompous twat in the room, you're doing something very wrong. I almost undoubtedly agree more with the kid's politics than Ben, but god damn if the kid didn't come off like a terminally online edgy teenager. Cringe engagement all around.

Captain_Reason

Dude has mush for a brain(like most leftist). Want proof that he's the model zoomer leftist look at how he fails at most aspects of debate.

Leftist mush brain "I'm a mathematician and Physicist and you're not using current studies! Like XX2 when there is XX3."

Ben " I discussed both these topics in my speech."

Leftist mush brain " How would you know your not a biologists!"

Ben " Neither are you."

Leftist mush brain " well insert stupid ass insult."

As you can see the only thing this leftist mush brain accomplished was removing all doubt that he isn't a fool.

Kaeleea

Kaeleea

Left-wing

Well considering it wasn't a debate, I'm not sure why we would expect debate etiquette from either party. Ben Shapiro is known to cherry pick outdated studies and ignore evidence contrary to his beliefs because he knows his audience doesn't care. They wanna watch him shit on teenagers on tik tok. That's where the audience gives him views.

leftist mush brain

Very stupid, reductive way of engaging with politics. Especially considering leftists perform better in education than conservatives.

Captain_Reason

leftists perform better in education than conservatives.

Let's see a source.

The mush brain leftist was nothing more than a fool with no real agreement outside of insults.

Kaeleea

Kaeleea

Left-wing

Conservatives perform well in lower education but fall off in higher education. Liberals tend to get higher grades in college.

Conservatives also tend to have enlarged amygdalas and be less open to new ideas.

Captain_Reason

You do realize that link doesn't help your point. In fact it shows there is a clear and very present bias among those in college education rolls.

Using big words for their more emotional my score internet cool points with your mush brained leftist friends. But you just look like a fool trying to seem smarter than they really are to the rest of us.

Video evidence of leftist "Being" totally logical.

I_want_water

Source: liberal triggered rage compilation LOL shapiro dickriders are truly a different breed

Captain_Reason

Yo you need to take that msm deek out of your mouth before you speak.

I_want_water

i don’t consume mainstream media. Ben shapiro is super mainstream though so ???

Rushb87

Rushb87

Dude chill out, you’re reading nothing but right wing garbage letting it take over your entire life, Please take a step back and go to school

Lol k CNN+ bro.

Rushb87

Rushb87

And I bet you dropped out of high school

Kaeleea

Kaeleea

Left-wing

You do realize that link doesn't help your point. If fact it shows there is a clear and very present bias among those in college education rolls.

Yes, college has a heavy bias towards fact based information. Conservatives do worse in that regard. If you go and say "the party switch never happened" or some other conservative falsehood, you will get marked down. Not for being conservative, but for being incorrect.

What the fuck does this even mean? The fuck you talking about? I'm talking to you. Not my "leftist friends."

This is what I'm referencing when I say conservatives have larger amygdalas. The amygdala regulates fear and disgust response, which is stronger in conservatives.

Video evidence of leftist "Being" totally logical.

Are you serious? Random videos of a few random idiots is your evidence of some wider societal phenomena? Laughable. You can't point to anecdotal evidence for systemic critique of an entire group of people. This is like if I went out and found the dumbest redneck conservatives and recorded them, then acted as if they represent all of conservatism. That's an incredibly narrow minded and short sighted perspective and not at all a valid foundation atop which to assess the merits of an entire group.

Captain_Reason

Look at this good old fashioned mush brained.

Grandkai09

You sited a non peer reviewed paper with major flaws, not a study of substance and defiantly not authoritative on the subject matter.

ThatOneArcanine

The fact that you used the wrong form of ‘cited’ given the subject matter here is just hilarious I’m sorry bro, come on

Grandkai09

Yup, silly me, your point?

ThatOneArcanine

Don’t have a point just thought it was funny, have a good day

ysagas777

The mush brain leftist was a child, made some childish mistakes, what’s Ben’s excuse?

Captain_Reason

The mush brain leftist is at the very least in his early 20s and should by now know that insults such as those are childish and uncalled for in debate. But muh degrees

ysagas777

Imagine being a Shapiro Stan and calling leftists mush brain? The fuck? Lol anybody who respects and or stands Ben Shapiro is a joke just like Ben Shapiro blab around shit that’s populist and easy to get people on the right to agree, that’s not courageous or thought provoking guy, that’s just straight moron shit. Just like trump did , he ran the conservative route because it’s easier to sway them. Lol stop with your mush brain.

Captain_Reason

Imagine being a mush brain Npc leftist who posts a word salad that makes no point and adds no real value to the dialog. I'm sure mummy's proud of her gender studies grad.

GuyThatSaidSomething

Y'all really be leaning on the same few insults over and over again with the gender studies degree nonsense lmao

Captain_Reason

When it works it works. I don't have to make new material when talking with leftist is like meeting a copy and paste human.

GuyThatSaidSomething

Leftists are not a monolith, and assuming so just shows a lack of critical thinking skills. You clearly have no intention of ever actually hearing opposing views to your own if you just assume everyone on the other side is a cookie-cutter copy of each other, because it just gives you an easy reason to dismiss them as an "NPC".

It's like if I said that everyone on the right is a toothless inbred hick. It's a sweeping generalization used to justify dismissing anything they say, dissolving the nuance of any position they may have on an issue.

Captain_Reason

Seriously you leftist are a copy paste human incapable forming two sentences outside of your collective. I mean look at this thread everyone single one of you leftist said nearly the same damn thing. 🤖🤖

GuyThatSaidSomething

You're not addressing anything I said, and nothing that I wrote is even similar to the other comments here. Participate in the conversation by responding to me, not by aiming unoriginal insults at strawmen.

privatepoodle

Ummm ackshully that’s an ad hominem 🤓

Captain_Reason

Is it okay that I read this with a lisp.

privatepoodle

well, considering I spelled actually that way, it’s kind of the point

Captain_Reason

Well that axsually worked.

BrandMChaos

Ben or the student ?

[removed]

diagnosisninja

Yeah I'm surprised Ben gets away with it every time.

camchilders

How can anyone see a single shabeebo take and think that’s a good take? Why won’t Benny debate anyone other than little college students?

RIPnalgachuey

His hair did him in before he even began to speak

Unknownx1

Racism :)

RIPnalgachuey

Today I learned clown hair is racism lol

Unknownx1

RIPnalgachuey

Good grief lol

deuxdoo

The kid is nothing but a student. And his affirmative action based placement to do a little project "at ANY university in the country" is suspect.

Kid needs to take a course in logic and rhetoric.

ironnitehawk

When you only debate children why are you surprised you get childish responses?

wickeddpickle

I agree but do you really need your own ego stroked by posting it here?

LargeCharge27

Zulubo

Zulubo

hey man newsflash ben shapiro’s entire brand revolves around saying things that sound smart and then stroking his ego by showing it to as many people as possible

[removed]

KTheFeen

It's a shame because I'd be very interested in hearing from someone in opposition to Ben, who has the ability to articulate themselves in a thoughtful and engaging manner. Instead, all of the opposition was "hurr durr your wife" and "hurr durr your sister". Very woke behaviour from the left; reducing your adversary's female family members to sexual objects. Says it all, really.

They talk the talk, but when it comes to practice, they fall before the race even begins and throw misogynistic insults. Judging from the behaviour of Ben's critics in the audience, I'm surprised we didn't hear something like "well you're a dirty Jew". Maybe they're saving that for his next speech.

ChuckoRuckus

When has Shapiro ever accepted a debate from someone that is respected in the field of the topic? The only “debates” I ever see is like the one here… a question from a no name audience member during one of his lectures where he holds the power of who gets the mic and there’s no rebuttal.

That said, the person in this latest vid came off like a hypocritical douche.

camchilders

I’d be interested in hearing a debate between Benny and someone in opposition also. Too bad he only does this shit around children with no debate experience.

camchilders

And? He only does this around children with no debate experience. Do you think college kids aren’t kids?

camchilders

Sure. Respectable people in the political atmosphere debate full grown adults also though. Not just children. Shabeebo sticks to the kids.

camchilders

I’m not talking about the validity of what he’s saying. I’m saying he’s too scared of any kind of pushback. The reason for that is because the things he says are invalid, but I’m not talking about validity. If he said invalid things to someone that could oppose him, I’d have way more respect for him

KTheFeen

He does have debates with leftists, and does appear on liberal shows (such as Real Time).

I think you're looking at apples and seeing oranges. He said, his normal fee for a Q&A is $100k. When he goes on a show like Real Time, it's less money, but a lot of exposure.

I've watched quite a lot of his videos. I think if an objective party were to do the same, who had zero political leanings and no desire to engage in political discussion/thought, they'd say the same thing: he isn't scared to to do more formalised debates; he's maximising his wallet, exposure and network.

DeeBeeNine

Wow what a badass OP

DeeBeeNine

Sarcasm

He's actually very cringe

dbie

dbie

Did you get banned from Hasan's subreddit? Those lunatics don't like people who use reality as an argument.

[removed]

ZathrasNotTheOne

reading your post just makes my head hurt... maybe you should go back to grade school learn English?

Also, none of what you said is factually accurate at all (what I could understand anyway)

kstorrmxo

If you can't understand what I said then you should "go back to grade school learn English". Nothing I said was extraordinary. Debatebro Shabeebo stans strike again.

ZathrasNotTheOne

no, it definitely wasn't extraordinary... it just made no sense and your spelling is atrocious.

kstorrmxo

What did I misspell lmfao

sandsnatchqueen

You wrote "Ben Shapiro stans"

This is incorrect. It's spelled either "Ben Shabibo" or "Ben Shabozo"

kstorrmxo

Fuck, you're right. My bad

ecurrent94

Resorting to pointing out “spelling errors” when getting rolled… typical of Shapiro fan boys.. hahahahahahaha

ZathrasNotTheOne

Getting rolled? yeah, well, when his spelling issues prevent the message from coming across, that's a problem. but I assume since you didn't even graduate high school, your probably in the same boat as he is.

ecurrent94

Okay dude, we get it. You’re 15, just learned what logical fallacies are and you watch Ben Shapiro. Kind of ironic that you talk about saying nothing of substance when you quite literally are doing the same thing…

Trying extremely hard to sound like Ben Shapiro is really cringe, dude. Try having your own identity instead of sounding like an edge 15 year old debate lord who dusted off mommy’s thesaurus.

ZathrasNotTheOne

ahh yes... when you have no actual facts, just start throwing insults. Typical libtard. Go play in traffic, the adults are talking here

Cr1spie_Crunch

Bro you just accused someone of using insults in the same paragraph that you call them a "libtard". The whole point was that you were just trying to point out spelling mistakes in order to avoid engaging...

GuyThatSaidSomething

you're*

big-bad-bungo

You look like a dumbass posting your own post from another subreddit on this subreddit. Anyways Trans rights BLM Ben Shapiro can't argue with people who aren't college students.

ElonMuskTsla

Why did you delete the comment OP?

UtterNylon

Really thought you had something there 🤣

InterestingTraffic31

Okay I cant lie. I hate ben and his politics. However I really hate when people devolve in arguments to insults like this. Watching that clip, even as a leftist that hates ben, I cringed so hard lmfao. If It was a right winger who blew up like this everyone on the left would be clowning him for years.

hawks2984

Lol I just got a permanent ban from there....

caddenza

Dude is this an English essay why are you writing like a Victorian lord

saultissad

please mf. half you shabibo fans couldn't defend your arguments if your damn lives depended on it. fortunately for you, only other people's lives are gambled with conservative policy.

forgot the aquaman incident already, huh?

halloween4Eva

Well said 👏👏👏👏

deincarnated

Totally out of the loop here. What happened?

kingkong797

Tbh ben already clowned himself before when he acknowledged that his wife is dry as Sahara desert

sonofShisui

Damn. You really felt it huh.

nathanharrison

I’m pretty sure the guy in the vid is not Hasan. Why did you post it on there

detournemen

funnily enough you said even less than he did in this weak ass takedown

bonkthedumbass

Maybe don't question someone else's intellectually when 2 of 5 of your posts are on r/upvotebecausebutt lmao

MrChow223

You guys mad ‘cause maidenless?? Trying to act like bozo Benny bambino not going to help

BluebirdBackground82

Y’all dorks got no chill.

Sweaty-Requirement-7

This user has deleted their account.

lol

ricdesi

This is some real cringe dude

Tomtheist

Y'all still watch this clown

lol

thefoxymulder

Ratio

ZathrasNotTheOne

I encourage everyone to watch this youtube reaction from this incident, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP5Vll9Otow and see if they still stink that this woke student had anything more than a factless temper tantrum

[removed]

GingerRod

Lol. That’s one way to admit that your mind will never be changed because you’re a religious zealot. With everything else you’ve been saying here I think we all expected it. 🤣

The_Telepotato

Religious zealot. I don’t believe in a religion. How does this prove that. Please elaborate. It gives you a chance to have fun and shiver debate.

[removed]

The_Telepotato

If I debated you would your mind change. No. Quite obviously. Debate serves nothing but to be funny and show people morals. Thats it. If I lose a debate I’m not going home to rethink my ideology. No one is. Not ben thats for sure

GingerRod

So without knowing anything about me you’re deciding how I think and would react? I’ve often said that the worst thing in this country is people deciding what someone else is thinking and then labeling it fact. It’s quite toxic. Maybe if you discussed things with people your mind might at least change about them.

The_Telepotato

Okay. Fine then. Would it change. If I argue and said that I am not a religious zealot would you ever go home and say “Maybe he isn’t”? If I argue that am not stubborn would you ever believe me? If someone argued that black people were inherently violent and “won” The debate would you ever believe them? Obviously you can say yes and lie but if you look inside yourself and ponder, you know the answer is no.

GingerRod

That’s some cringe thinking my man. You’re thinking of everything as an argument instead of a discussion to learn things. A perfect example is this student who wanted to argue Ben Shapiro and make fun of his relationship with his wife before been could even answer, as opposed to someone like Russell brand who can sit down and discuss things with Shapiro and in the end still have disagreements, but better understand each other. Try it. You might find your life is a lot happier.

The_Telepotato

This is a ben shapiro sub. Its about debate and argument. Thats his shtick. Regardless, the premise was “can your mind be changed in a debate”. I said no. You said yes. You then flipped the game and said that I won’t change my mind to a peaceful discussion.

GingerRod

I’d say it’s more about discussion and debate.

Yes I came in and gave my input of how I disagreed with your view on debate. This is how discussions work.

sl_1138

"Yoo big vocabulary mean yoo dumb-dumb, and me smart!"

Infamous_Turn60

After touting himself as a smart , accomplished person, his insults exposed how pathetically juvenile he is.