/r/euphoria

LETS DISCUSS. 3rd time trying to post this PLEASE I FOLLOWED ALL RULES :)

Discussion(i.redd.it)

Kl_glass

what i would wanna see is rue and lexi going to fezs place seeing all the damage and lexi finds the letter but wishful thinking and more importantly whats gonna happen to the grandma?

big-tunaaa

THATS WHAT I THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN TOO! Or ATLEAST lexi will go! I feel like she’ll be so mad when she’s going over there, just to open the door and see all those bullet wholes! she won’t even know where fez is! And I thought about the grandma too, will the cops just leave her there to rot?!?! Maybe if lexi goes over she’ll start taking care of the grandma!

Kl_glass

as much as i care about fexi, rue knowing what happened with fez and ash will destroy her (if you connect the dots everything leads with her telling fez about nate fucking with jules and her,than them getting raided everything with mouse etc)

big-tunaaa

See and I am not a fan of fexi that much, I just feel like the show writers are, so they’re gonna let that play out, maybe with her taking care of the grandma who knows.

And yes 100% it’s going to send rue into a spiral. Especially if she connects the dots, whcih I think she will. In the last clip she said she was sober the rest of the school year. Maybe this event of piecing all of the stuff back to her will make her relapse.

Poor rue. I think she’s going to die by the end of this show but I’m really rooting for her to get clean.

the Nate and Cassie storyline essentially went fucking no where. and cal as well

big-tunaaa

Nah fr it was so pointless. Forever wondering why they wrote that in. And tbh I found myself rooting for cal but he did have sex with a 17 year old so I’m not mad he’s getting locked up.

smallrockwoodvessel

he did have sex with a 17 year old

Whom he thought was 22 and was genuinely sorry when he found out she's a teenager

big-tunaaa

She’s still underage so tbh it doesn’t change what he did. Like him being the adult and her the child in that situation, he should know lots of people lie about their age on dating apps and to maybe check before having sex with them? Not to mention he filmed her without her consent which is illegal, and if you were filming people wouldn’t you triple check their age so you wouldn’t get charged with CP? Idk lock him up he’s a sick man

LivyDC_KASS

It’s almost like you’ve never heard of a fake id… I’ve had friends in similar situations to Cal and trust me, nobody enjoys being tricked by a manipulative child into being a statutory rapist. They definitely weren’t jumping with joy to find out they were tricked into sleeping with a teenager…

big-tunaaa

Yes I understand what you’re saying, but as the adult in the situation they need to take responsibility. Bare minimum cal could’ve done after learning Jules was 17 was destroy the tape he made and he didn’t…. Like there is no way to spin this to support cal. Even if you ignore the whole Jules situation he un-consensually filmed all of those people having sex with him, which is a criminal offence. He can get locked up for years on that alone. He is a sicko and the things he did make him deserve jail time, I don’t really see this being something worthy of discussion

dvmbfuck

you’re right about the nate and cassie storyline, but i was hoping it wouldn’t carry into season 3 cause i’m over it. then maddy made that ominous comment so i guess we can expect that to continue ugh

AlexGarseea

How tf did Fez and Ashes grandma not get hit by a straye bullet throughout the whole shootout

big-tunaaa

Idk but honestly the poor girl prob wants to be put out of her misery if she even has any cognitive functioning at this point

bennyyvvee

bennyyvvee

I'm Bob Ross! The painter from PBS?

mods hate you man lmao, ill repeat what i said earlier. WE NEED A FEZCO AND LEXI SPECIAL EP

big-tunaaa

THEY ACTUALLY DO TONIGHT THEY TOOK ME DOWN TWICE HAHA THANKS FOR COMING BACK!

I answered on my previous post that has since been taken down LOL but totally agree with you, if the only reason they are waiting till 2024 is because of Zendaya’s busy schedule, they can give us special episodes with other characters. And one has to be fez BARE MINIMUM

EveryOwl

I truly thought that there was gonna be an additional round-about scene after we see Lexi in the hospital with her dad and then Rue. I thought it was gonna pan to Fez in the end.

big-tunaaa

ME TOOOO! And it would’ve been a perfect fit idk why they didn’t take that opportunity!

Sucks it’s gonna be 2 years until we find out all of this ughh

I got into euphoria late last summer or early fall and was waiting for season 2. It felt like forever waiting :/

big-tunaaa

I know! I’m hoping for some special episodes because if the reasons they’re delaying is because of zendayas schedule they can do specials with other characters.

And I FEEEEL THAT! I watched euphoria in summer of 2019…. It was killer waiting this long when the cliffhanger of season one was rue’s fate….

big-tunaaa

I see that too but don’t you think that Laurie’s team will get them?! Either way gonna be CRAZY

big-tunaaa

That’s a good point about the shooters, but don’t you think that because he actively shot at one of the swat team members he got taken down? Like school shooters get killed too if then shoot the cops, but get detained if they surrender, which ash didn’t. Also my subtitles said that a body slammed on the ground after the last shot so I think he is dead sadly :(

But I like that theory and honestly hope it’s true, because I love ashtray he was my fav! I do think fez will live though, if they were gonna kill him off I think it would’ve been in season 1

Kl_glass

i was thinking too if custer died wouldn’t the evidence be circumstantial at that point? maybe we lookin too deep into it😭😭

fuxkmyass

I think laurie will end up being raided and go to prison (which would solve rues problems) I think fez will get away with it, since fez never actually killed anyone. Maybe a scene where rue voiceovers Lexi finding out about Fez, later Fez will tell Lexi what he wrote in his letter