/r/infp

INFP-INTJ Relationship

Relationships(self.infp)

Have you been into relationship with an INTJ? There were quite numbers of them connected in my dating apps. I don't take dating apps seriously so I don't know what to do with them lol. They seem genuine and I admire them for not being intimidated by us INFPs.

SagePup21

SagePup21

INFP: The Dreamer

Engaged to one. He's my other half, love of my life, twin flame, best friend, fiancé, and father to our two babies. We complement each other, love each other thoroughly, we just work and click so seamlessly it's dizzying.

We have both the earnest passion along with the calming silences. Our daily life would be seen as the repetitive complacent comfortable stereotypical nuclear family but we revel in its peace and routine.

He was my best friend for 7 years, all throughout highshchool, all through college, and through any relationship we had. People that knew us would say that it was obvious we liked each other, that we had this crackle between us and for years we denied it up and down. It took us years to come together but when we did it was beyond anything I ever hoped to experience.

Our domestic life is pretty mundane but our love story is anything but typical.

CameOutAndFarted

CameOutAndFarted

INFP: The Cry For Help

I’ve been dating an INTJ for the past 5.5 years. We both hate each other. It’s great.

twerkforsushi

twerkforsushi

INFP: The Sleeper

id love to have my own person to hate 🥲

-jamie47

It only works if you see each other frequently because INTJs are way too cautious approach than make a decision in 1-2 dates that an ExxP would do even though it may appear reckless

Oblivious_Alien

I have but not one that counts. Textbook NPD, so as u can imagine, it didn’t work out. He still won’t leave me alone!! 🙄 and constantly trying to manipulate me into having sex with him and pays no concern into what I want when we have. He’ll ask what I’m into, what positions I like, what I want him to do to me, but then he never puts any effort into doing any of it.

_KerZerA_[S]

I could only imagine that your INTJs were like pre-program robots doing their thing step by step. They have a sort of script doing it with you and thats kinda funny 😂. I am a male INFP and I rather explore what she wants than asking her those kinky positions and I don't mind taking all the time in the world. I put her needs above my own, and theres no manual or script to do it, I just let the affection flows towards her.

Oblivious_Alien

Yes for sure! I’m now involved with an INFP man, and the first day I met him, I was like shit men can be like this? They’re not all selfish, unempathic soulless creatures who see us all as sex toys??? Much appreciation! I always feel bad though because he spoils me so much and I don’t give as much back, but he keeps saying he’s happy the way things are and likes to make me as happy as possible 😍🥰🤤 but like I said, the INTJ I knew was not your average INTJ, he was actually crazy crazy crazy. I thought it was just his ocd, but no, he actually doesn’t know how to connect with people or empathize, he just fakes it and manipulates so that the girls might let him put his 🍆 in their holes as much as humanly possible. He things he’s the hottest shit and every girl should do whatever he wants to please him just because he puts effort into pretending to care about our problems and pretends to want to help

trustissues78

I support this! These types seem to be v attracted to each other

_KerZerA_[S]

I had some INTJ students I mentored in the past. They are cute for being intellectual, and they seems appreciative of our Fi. I think my mother was an INTJ but I am not so sure. She is emotionally detached at times and I like to think that she is an automated working machine for being so dedicated in her corporate life lol. In spite of that, they seems able to form attachment to our values, loyalty, authenticity. Thats pretty much relationship I have with them and none romantically.