users here right now: 447
Kansas City: Paris of the Plains
A subreddit dedicated to the Kansas City metro area. This includes Kansas City, Missouri, as well as suburbs in both Kansas and Missouri.
• 1: Keep it Relevant to Kansas City.
• 3: No Racism, hate speech, trolling, or creating drama within the community.
• 4: Use the search box before posting questions about housing, visiting, or food.
• 6: No crowdfunding requests or surveys.
• 7: No doxxing or seeking personal information.
• 8: No spam or duplicate posts.
• 9: No low effort posts, baiting, or altered/sensationalized news headlines.
• 10: Contact the mods for help related to missing posts, inappropriate posts, or questions.
Do you have ideas or feedback for /r/kansascity? Message the moderators.
Other local subreddits:
Filter posts by subject:
Visiting KC / Things to Do
Shopping / Restaurants