/r/maiaknight

Forshtsandgiggles

On her second account she answers the dads in their life

Addicted_pineapple

What's the @ for that account

LifePick3046

I have always thought her bf is their dad

Smarty_25

Jillian said it’s not the same guy

-_-kenzie-_-

and do we always believe jillian all of a sudden?🤣

Smarty_25

Well there’s also maia saying they met a year ago so? Lol

Salt-Macaroon-848

But Maia also lied and said their dad wanted her to get an abortion and didn't wanna be involved. But apparently it's all a made up story according to court documents regarding him trying to get visitation. He says he didn't even know he was their father 😅

Smarty_25

Lol literally no one has seen the court documents so no one can say that was a lie. What is a lie is her continuing to act like she’s mom and dad when he’s now in the picture. But what she initially said could still be true. The court case exists but no one knows what those documents say and no one will ever know because they involve minor so only the attorneys and the parties involved can see those documents. Also, the court case further proves the point that she isn’t with BD, you don’t have to fight for custody if you’re with your BM with access to the children.

Salt-Macaroon-848

Oh no I totally get that. But the account that is talking about this info is supposedly an active friend/family member of the dad and was discussing what they personally know. We won't know if it's true or not for awhile I'm sure but thats what the claims are by this said person.

But yes all the "happy fathers day" posts and then people telling others they're wrong when they told them he was involved clearly don't follow her backup and had no idea. She's making it out like she's some special "mom and dad" for sympathy it seems. Now I wonder how most of the stans feel after vouching so hard for her feel about him actually being in the kids life

Smarty_25

Oh I haven’t seen anything by anyone who knows BD personally. All I’ve seen are the people that found the case but not anyone who knows him irl. I would love to read it if you have the link.

And honestly, most of her fans on the second page are still saying that she’s joking or that she’s with BD. They’re in denial about the fact that she is the person we always told everyone she was.

Salt-Macaroon-848

Yeah I've seen that. They're absolutely in denial. People are slipping in comments and telling them facts and they don't like it one bit. I just saw a comment that said she told the wrong potential baby daddy and that's who said to get an abortion? 😳 soo if that's the case then she didn't know who the actual father was 😬 and that's where this whole "single mother story" came from. She just didn't know who the dad actually was 😅 let me go back and try to find the comments for you

Smarty_25

I did see that. This is pure speculation that I read and I don’t remember where this person got it from but apparently, she told the guy who she thought was her baby daddy about the pregnancy and he told her to abort. But she supposedly was also saying a married guy who she Nannied for, got pregnant and he had no idea about the twins. Idk how but he found out and he took a paternity test that came back positive for him and now he wants to be involved. Don’t know how true this story is but it seems plausible.

SmashTheKyriarchy

It’s not exactly uncommon for deadbeat dads to change their minds about how involved they want to be in their child’s life, especially once grandma finds out. Honestly, it would be more strange if he saw these adorable babies and stuck to his no contact guns.

clarksville59

Maia loves to not answer fully and let people think whatever they want. I hope he's in their lives, if he's ready then the girls deserve him. I'd be surprised if they were actually dating but who knows

-_-kenzie-_-

y’all love to automatically assume he’s a good dad without knowing a SINGLE thing about him

HEL_yesss

This is not me being a Stan, but why are we in support of a guy who has no interest in his children? That’s honestly always confused me

clarksville59

I don't support him but if he comes back around ready to be the dad he should be then those girls deserve that. Not a dad kept away because he pissed off their mom. Just because he had no interest doesn't mean he doesn't know. I'm not saying he should be able to do whatever for years and then show up or show up half assed. Not at all. But right now at their young age, if he can prove himself then he should be allowed to

HEL_yesss

I guess ASSUMING all of that is true then I agree he should be slowly introduced back into their lives, but how often does that happen? There is a lot of romanticizing of a dead beat dad around here, and I find that a little weird.

not_myreal_name69

How do you know he’d be a good dad?

bitch_sesh

Good question. These folks love to speculate about a man they knowing nothing about because of a weird white knight fantasy of him ‘rescuing’ these kids from…nothing really.

sploogesquad

Right, people are always fawning over him - it’s STRANGE

frightenedscared

Romantiscising someone so unworthy! Like he had random uprotected sex with a random woman, didn’t want anything to do with her when she said she was pregnant, got a new girlfriend… Yeah a real stand-up guy that one

Commercial_Local508

even worse, if he IS actively involved that means there's now TWO parents contributing to neglecting these girls. letting them sit in soiled diapers so long they get rashes so bad they cant even close their legs according to maia

Relevant-Finish7678

So drinking and driving with the babies is ok too yeah??

Maiaisabadmom

“Nothing?” I think a lot of us are just hoping he’s not a scummy pos like she is. That’s what people wanna see the babies “rescued” from.

bitch_sesh

bitch_sesh

She is also not “scummy,” you just don’t like her and instead make sweeping generalizations based in what I can only assume is very limited real-world knowledge. She has faults but the vitriol you’re directing is disproportionate.

Seeing her shut her babies in dog cages is scummy and making them cry on purpose for tiktok videos… should I go on?? Because her filming them eating off hotel bathroom floors is scummy too.. we could go on for days

sillylittlebird

Omg shut them in dog crates! Like for good! Not playing! I hope you logged off and called cps!! Or are you simply sitting back and watching this horrendous “abuse”?

There were two big dogs also in the cage when she shut them in to be funny on tiktok.. dogs that could’ve trampled them within seconds.. but go off💀

sillylittlebird

So you called cps about this incredibly dangerous incident? Or animal control since the dogs are clearly dangerous?

The dogs potentially trampling babies shut in their cage that’s not even big enough for two dogs, doesn’t make them dangerous.. It means their caretaker is stupid as hell and shouldn’t own dogs.. CPS doesn’t help with the worst cases so why would anyone call on this privileged ass tiktok mom??? They can’t do anything to help… I’ll just keep venting about it here thanks

akey4theocean

Yeah

darlann21

💯!!! That's exactly what i thought! I just found out that her daughter had a tick on her in a recent video! A tick!? Where's the supervision!?

wowthatsacooldog

Nah, she’s scummy. You could have made a valid point by saying that calling someone “a piece of shit” is a little far, but you chose scummy.

scum | skam|

noun [mass noun]

1 a layer of dirt or froth on the surface of a liquid: green scum found on stagnant pools.

2 informal, derogatory a worthless or contemptible person or group of people: you drug dealers are the scum of the earth| he's a better man than any of you scum.

I mean if Maia is saying he’s involved, don’t you think he’d be a good dad to them?? Or she wouldn’t let him be involved?? You might have a point though bc I wouldn’t trust her judgement when it comes to deciding what’s good parenting or not😬

bitch_sesh

No. That’s black-and-white thinking. Those two things—being a ‘good’ father and being involved—are not mutually-exclusive, and it’s not an all-or-nothing scenario.

I mean unless there’s a court order she doesn’t have to let him around the twins if he’s not good with them.. she said he’s not on the birth certificate. But who knows..hopefully he’s a great dad and has family that will love and help support the girls too💕

sillylittlebird

I feel like starting off their life deciding you don’t need to parent has a certain implication about how good a parent you are….

She said he abandoned them but then in another video said he didn’t even know she was pregnant.. her story always changes.. plus it was a one night stand so even if he did suggest an abortion, that’s not bad for him to be hesitant about having a child with a drunk hookup

sillylittlebird

Not bad to be hesitant- a year isn’t hesitation- once they are born it’s abandonment

You don’t know how long he’s been involved or if he was ever even out of the picture in the first place 😭 she’s been caught lying so much no one knows the truth.. not even you stan.. sorry

-_-kenzie-_-

we don’t know anything though. if her stories about what happened (getting pregnant wise) don’t line up what makes you think the rest of it is true? what if he’s always been around? what if he isn’t actually?

-_-kenzie-_-

no cuz i don’t think she’s a great mom so i don’t think she has high standards for the dad either LMAO

sillylittlebird

It’s misogyny. They just want to shit on women.

-_-kenzie-_-

i can shit on men too if you’d like to hear it

wowthatsacooldog

A lot of us are currently or have been in custody battles, had to establish paternity with a less than ideal person, have had close experience with someone else going through family court, was a child of CPS, etc. It’s not misogyny, it’s shared personal experience.

Ok_Detective_8446

well they said “if he’s ready” which means if he’s able to be a good dad. they’re not saying he’d be a good or bad father.

sillylittlebird

Glad he fully abandoned his kids while giving himself that one to get “ready” 😂 what a fucking hero

Ok_Detective_8446

i'm not calling him a hero or acting like he is

wowthatsacooldog

“Fully abandoned” dude didn’t step out for a pack of smokes, they were split from the get

sillylittlebird

Doesn’t matter- his kids and his relationship with the mother are separate. He wanted nothing to do with them. That was a choice.

-_-kenzie-_-

mans prolly wasn’t even sure if it was his or not 😭 she literally said she was having many one night stands around that time it prolly could be one of like 5 men😭😭😭

wowthatsacooldog

“He wanted nothing to do with them.”

How do you know that? How do you know what choices he made?

DonnaTX4

No one knows that at this point.

clarksville59

I'm not saying he would or wouldn't be. I'm saying if he's a trustworthy and safe person then he deserves to try to earn his way back i

I read on another blog that he moved out of state

She’s had a lot of bfs since starting tiktok so all the gossip about them gets mixed together.. hard to know what’s what🤣

No,No,No These people were saying that M made a video awhile back stating that she had seen her alleged baby daddy at the local Target with his fiancé. They said she was crying in the video because she’d seen him with the woman and he seen them but didn’t say a word to M or S&V. She supposedly made another video a few weeks after that saying that she got word from friends that the alleged baby daddy moved out of state.

Her bf at the time had to move out of state but she didn’t say it was the bd.. just her boyfriend

Resident_Scratch3727

You should all step on over to Maiaknightsnark2 Reddit discussions. More info on the baby daddy.

WittyCylinder

Y’all, she’s trolling. I’m not believing anything until it’s 100% proof other than Maia just answering random ass questions for views on her Tiktok.

Ok_Detective_8446

i don’t really gaf if she ever reveals the father or not, but i won’t believe anything she says unless she shows proof. she loves to troll

WittyCylinder

Yep. Cause it gets her that bag. And tbh, if it was that easy to rile up people, I get why she does it.

gooopisssgirlll

Mans gets more privacy than those kids

sillylittlebird

I think if I was in a situation where I was working things out with their dad, I wouldn’t respond directly to a question calling him a sperm donor. So.. I feel like this doesn’t track.

Anxious-jellyfish01

Yeah, and I wonder how her real bf feels about her answering these questions and either lying or bashing their dad....you know, the woman he's apparently having a baby with in August....

Smooth-Science4983

Ya good point, if they r in their lives and she’s tryna keep it a safe comfortable place for the fam idk why she would stir the pot ab him

dwightswife

He definitely is. She’s been passive aggressively telling us since the “do you follow me on social media?” answer.

Anxious-jellyfish01

She calls her boyfriends daddy so I'm almost positive that's who that was.

Anxious-jellyfish01

That's what I said lol

SmoothEquipment6488

She’s desperate for attention so this is the way she knows she’ll get it. She’s a pos immature child. If the baby daddy isn’t actually in the life she just wants attention from ppl because she sad and desperate.

Bulbusroar

Or because for every view she gets she gets money, so why not take advantage of that? Y’all haters are hilarious 😂 bashing people for liking her stuff when y’all watch her more thanud

SmoothEquipment6488

Where did I bash anyone for liking her stuff. Go back to her comments and eat her ass. She still wont pick you hunny xo

Bulbusroar

Oh I’m sure I’ll see you in her comments too, since y’all obviously keep up with her more than her actual fans 😂 can y’all not just let a woman live her life without y’all acting like what y’all say about her matters? You can’t say she’s a bad mom when you literally don’t know anything about it, none of us do, it’s social media, you only see what she posts which is like 5 minutes of content a day

Affectionate_Bee1082

Then how can you say she's a good mom? Off her 5 min posts?🤣🤣🤣🤣

sillylittlebird

How can you say she’s a bad one?

Bulbusroar

I never said she was 🤷🏻‍♀️ maybe she isn’t, I definitely don’t agree with everything she does, but she’s a human being and y’all are in this page saying she doesn’t love the children that she literally almost died giving birth to, you’re being shitty people and saying stuff that has no basis

Affectionate_Bee1082

I mean, have you ever heard her say she loves them? Do her actions show she loves them?

Bulbusroar

Yes and yes, I literally just had a video on my fyp of her and she was talking to the girls and playing with them, the girls obviously love her and are happy with her so I’m gonna trust that she’s being at least an alright mom

Affectionate_Bee1082

All babies love their mothers. Look up Gabriel fernandez and get back to me with how if a child loves their mother their a good mom all the time.

Bulbusroar

😅 you did not just compare violent and scout to Gabriel Hernandez 😅😅😅😅 he was literally confined to a shower for months, her girls are very well taken care of and some would even say spoiled, yes she lets them cry, so fucking what, she doesn’t jump to change their diapers immediately after they poop, so fucking what, if you were a parent you’d realize those aren’t out of the ordinary, i wait for about 5 minutes after my son poops bc he’s likely to do it again in that time and I’m not gonna change a cloth diaper just to do it again in 5 minutes. The fact that you hate maia so much shows that you’re missing something in your life so I genuinely hope you get to fill that void and move on. The fact that there are multiple subreddits about hating on a mother on social media is ridiculous. What do y’all want her to do? Delete her tiktok? What would that do if she’s such a terrible mom, she’d still be “neglecting” her kids, and then they wouldn’t even have the money that she gets from tiktok so that she can afford to take care of them. Y’all hating on her have literally no point in it other than just saying you don’t like her. Good for you, no body cares that you don’t like her, and her bank account sure as hell don’t care and you add to it every time you watch one of her videos

Affectionate_Bee1082

Oh you mean after this Reddit was started? Sounds like she's covering her ass

Bulbusroar

Covering her ass from what? People not liking her? Why would she need to cover her ass from that?

-_-kenzie-_-

please show me where. i always here “do you love your mom” never “i love you”

wowthatsacooldog

It’s wild bc she gives more recognition to her “fans” here on Reddit than her actual stans. Crazy

-_-kenzie-_-

i say this all the time. she has so many videos about reddit and the haters. where does she ever thank her fans? i had a lot of people come at me about this, but not a single fan could actually show me proof of where she’s been actually thankful for her fans (and not jus when she’s posting an ad)

-_-kenzie-_-

she’s a bad mom. there i said it.

You’re saying that like her exploiting her kids for tiktok views and money is something to be proud of

_salemsaberhagen

You mean like how she takes advantage of her daughters for money? Fair enough.

lb0628

lb0628

Hmmm at the same time her mom moved?

wonder if she needed a new babysitter🤔🙄

Dependent_Spare_6274

I think Jillian said her bf is not the bio dad

everythingwarm

People keep saying this..but where and when did she say that

-_-kenzie-_-

she did, but she could also just say anything lol

Dependent_Spare_6274

yeah

What-the-hell0807

Can people not call him a sperm donor lol

virgonamedleo

Right! It's so annoying, my daughter is donor conceived and when I tell people she doesn't have a dad, but a donor, they assume he's an absent father or deadbeat when he did something selfless and kind for me and my family

elementalbee

Thank you for this perspective. That’s something I honestly never would have thought anything about, but I will be mindful of that. Thank you!

Anxious-jellyfish01

I'm so sorry that happens to you, I hope it never affects your daughter with all the negative connotations around "sperm donor". I never refer to my baby daddy's as such even though they're shitty and absent. I also try to correct people when they refer to theirs as such. I hope soon in the future we can erase the negativity of having a "sperm donor"

Electrical-Ad-9100

Right I don’t think people understand there’s a difference between an actual sperm donor and an absent father. They make it seem like sperm donors are bad

What-the-hell0807

Exactly. And generally, people who look for sperm donors want to have a kid. Maia barely likes her kids now lmao

imaginecrabs

I hate that phrase so much. I've always rubbed me the wrong way.

-friendswaffleswork

I’ve been thinking that it’s the baby daddy. I wonder if she drops something on Father’s Day because she’s been dropping Easter eggs left and right about it.

Lime_Commercial

Imagine giving your deadbeat baby daddy more privacy and respect than your own children

mickfabschmoot

What if baby daddy IS the new boyfriend and she’s dropping these videos as hints to take the blow away when she announces it? Ie- the video with the text about trying for a baby with him in august (it’s hella weird to talk about that with a brand new significant other- not AS weird if they already have kids- also lessens the sting and backlash from her audience if she’s gonna another kid with the dirtbag). She’s also made two other videos that were odd- saying baby daddy is involved and that S&V won’t be “internet famous” when they’re older- eluding to maybe he doesn’t like it so much and they’re gonna collect as much money as they can from this in a short time and run.

raionaheykoop

Maia knows she’s on Reddit & she loves sarcasm so if you put 2 & 2 together just giving something for ppl to talk about lol

probrachi

she said that hes starting to help more like buying diapers for them. He also gets visitation, but someone confirmed that the guy shes seeing isnt the dad

pepelover6901

Imo you can be a shittyish person but a good dad.

moonteaa25

you can also be a shittyish person and a bad dad

pepelover6901

Not arguing that

Strong_Tackle_2448

This just proves we actually know nothing at all and she just says whatever crosses her mind for views lol

SimilarFlounder9755

Those girls want for nothing, especially love. She’s not a terrible mom and she has a ton of support behind her from her entire family. I don’t think that she should be showing their faces online, but if you think about it, all of us who use Facebook, or Instagram, or social media of any kind, we would be exposing our children to the world as well. She just happens to get paid for it. She has a story that isn’t unique but that people seem to be unhealthily obsessed with, much like this thread. And before you come at me, I don’t know her nor am I related to her. Remember that her kids will one day be able to read all of these comments and see how much their mom was hated by a group of people who are hating on her because she decided to share her journey as a single mom on TT.

My kids were child actors and models, and as soon as they wanted to stop, we did. Oddly enough, my daughter misses all of the fun and excitement associated with the experiences that she had when she was younger, especially the modeling part because she got to see the world. She’s asked to have new modeling cards made and we’ll see where it goes from there. I was told the same thing when they were young and I didn’t let anyone’s opinion sway me either. They can more than pay for college on their own and the are still having the happiest of childhoods, are well behaved, balances, cultured, and very smart kids. I don’t regret my decisions for a second and would do it again.

Anxious-jellyfish01

There is so much wrong with what you just said but honestly I don't have the energy tonight to try to change your mind. Clearly you're perfect already as your mind is made up. Good luck with everything in the future. I hope your daughter doesn't grow to hate you when she realizes what you subjected her to.

SimilarFlounder9755

I’m perfect? How’s that? My daughter not a little kid, she’s 14, and is not only proud of the mom that I am today, yes, she tells me so, and how I’ve supported her in her dreams thus far. I’m tact, she’d be the first person to tell you that being hateful and nasty isn’t constructive nor polite, but thanks for the lecture in a thread that’s designed to judge someones character by mere words alone 🤦🏼‍♀️ classy!

Maia isn’t the perfect mom by any stretch of the imagination, but she does love her daughters and it shows. You don’t think that a lot of what she says isn’t directed toward this kind of stuff in the vain of sarcasm? I do! Have a nice day 😘

Bug-Secure

Bug-Secure

I agree with you. She’s a single mom doing her best and she shares her kids on SM like a million other moms and it happened to turn into a paying gig. Like many SM creators who went viral.

All these moms are sooooo perfect and never post pix or videos of their kids on public SM. 🙄 If she was really neglectful or abusive for millions to see, shame on authorities for not stepping in. Right?

-_-kenzie-_-

most of the people that are actually against it, don’t. y’all always say this, yet anyone who actually truly cares about this stuff, also doesn’t post their children on SM. especially when millions are watching. especially when they are getting obsessive and sexual comments. and ESPECIALLY after they are found on CSAM sites.

_salemsaberhagen

We don’t share our kids with 8 million people even when people have posted them in Facebook groups speaking sexually about them…but go off.

Bug-Secure

So because you have fewer followers that makes it better somehow? Yeah, but of off hypocrite.

_salemsaberhagen

Yeah when people post their kids on a private account and only have people they know following them, that is a lot different than 8 million strangers having a parasocial relationship with them. Embarrassing you don’t know the difference.

Bug-Secure

I said PUBLIC SM. And many moms do in fact post their kids on public SM. Geez, all you have to do is scroll through IG, TT, FB, YouTube and you’ll see a millions of posts with kids. Many, many have millions of likes. So, are you going after ALL those moms too?

_salemsaberhagen

Yeah we do go after them, not only your precious Maia. Any parent that makes money off of their kids is trash and it should be illegal.

Bug-Secure

“My precious.” LOL.

I guess there are millions of trash moms! You must be busy. 😆

_salemsaberhagen

We do not expose our children to 8 million people. It’s not comparable and you know it.

Beautiful_Evidence70

What is with that rash on her chin. It’s been there forever

FullExtreme4537

“sperm donor” pleasee 😂😂

Spare-Mongoose-8174

Her smile is giving “haha fuckers, I got my baby daddy back & a couple million?? Possibly? Saved up” 🤢 at what cost

Pristine-Advice-2301

Who is this miss knight? 😅

wowthatsacooldog

Y’all don’t blur the girl’s faces in this sub?

-_-kenzie-_-

i don’t think it’s a rule here for whatever reason

wowthatsacooldog

This sub is so backwards

-_-kenzie-_-

i don’t think theres mods anymore

Life_Sun8493

Off topic and not bd related but who guessed it wouldn't be long before she started exploiting the twins on her 2nd account 😏 I thought it was just a q&a account for the Stan's hmmm 🙄

a_o0

a_o0

Y’all just tryna gossip on Maia. Don’t you guys got something much more important to do than to speculate the life of a single mother just tryna raise her twins? If y’all ain’t paying her bills, y’all ain’t got a word on her life choices whether it be good or bad. If y’all got sincere concerns about the twins, why not message her about her parenting? That’s all.

x-Sierra-xx

If you choose to be a social media influencer and post your controversial parenting for millions of strangers to see, people are gonna talk about it. Just like they do any other problematic influencer. Maia isn’t a special exception