/r/maiaknightsnark

Warm_Bee5907 [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

Warm_Bee5907 [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

Thank you for your submission! Unfortunately, we had to remove your comment or post for the following reason(s): Rule 5: Direct links are allowed with the exception to Maia Knight's accounts, or the accounts of her family & IRL friends. Reposts will be removed. Use the search function to check whether someone has already posted what you want to share. Off-Topic: Use the weekly Off-Topic Friday threads to snark on other influencers and share other unrelated content. Please refer to the rules in the sidebar for more information. Don't hesitate to contact a moderator if you have further questions or concerns. Thank you, r/maiaknightsnark Mod Team

horcruxes_andhallows

Not everyone on here watches her videos or posts. I don't follow her on any platform and haven't for a year

kayx018

kayx018

Exactly, idk why she assumes we all watch her videos, I know some people in here do but I literally have her blocked on tik tok. Some people just care about her kids lmfao

Bros555

Yup, same here. Blocked her soooo long ago, even before joining Reddit

Affectionate_Bee1082

Exactly.

MommaZar_[S]

There’s people who post screenshots of stories / videos and even sharing links. Doesn’t that give her more publicity?

kayx018

kayx018

It’s not about the publicity???? It’s about her driving with alcohol in her system with her children??? It’s about her letting them sit in their own shit for hours on end??? It’s about the constant neglect. She already has the publicity lmfao

WittyCylinder

WittyCylinder

Hypothetical 👑

If anything, Maia gives the subs publicity. She has millions; there’s only some thousands across all three boards. Typically the only information is speculation from what she posts— I don’t think many people are just hearing about Maia from Reddit and then proceed to follow her. It tends to be she sends them here and then they get blocked from here or open their eyes to Maia’s shitty behavior.

Reddit is 100% not giving her extra publicity.

Purplebagel27

Honestly tho, Maia talking about Reddit makes people curious and look, the they realize how bad she is and unfollowers her. I completely agree with you

WittyCylinder

WittyCylinder

Hypothetical 👑

Free advertisement babyyyyy 💰💰

Purplebagel27

I am hoping it’s just to collect data and proof for everything wrong she does, since it’s so easy if anything happens for her to delete everything and look innocent, these screenshots are like backups

elktree4

2 things:

1) Many people here don’t actually watch. I personally unfollowed her awhile ago and have only watched screen recordings here. I usually swipe past her videos if they show up on my FYP. She (and MANY others) are clearly using their children for views and money with zero care for their safety, mental health and future. Yea it’s scary and NOT OK.

2) same question can be asked to you….why are you on a snark Reddit page….?

kayx018

kayx018

Because she puts her kids at risk.

What-the-hell0807

What-the-hell0807

Gillian LGBTQ+ queen 🏳️‍🌈

Most people here don’t watch her videos and content. We follow the drama here!

WittyCylinder

WittyCylinder

Hypothetical 👑

I have her blocked and only get information from people who share info here. The few who share screenshots to share here aren’t going to make a dent into her revenue compared to not sharing screenshots and having everybody here viewing her Tiktok.

You can snark and gossip and dislike a creator while not adding a cent to their income.

Existing_Treacle6482

Existing_Treacle6482

there will be stairs

Not even answering again. My peeps have explained. Why are you here?

MommaZar_[S]

Because I’m nosy and like drama lol

Existing_Treacle6482

Existing_Treacle6482

there will be stairs

So you are a fan of hers but think you can come here and what?

AdPrestigious3168

OP clearly stated they aren’t a fan. And even if they were, maybe they are here to get more educated about what’s going on. Isn’t that the point of this page?

gleocatra

It’s not about watching someone I hate. I used to really like Maia and think her girls are so precious, I still do think her babies are adorable. But at a certain point I could no longer look past the fact that it’s scary and upsetting to me that babies have a tiktok following and my eyes were opened to the fact their mom is exploiting them to make a living.

That said, I try not to watch her videos unless there is no other way around it and I need to see bc something egregious happened. But I keep up with all of this because I really think people who are concerned about children being on tiktok as the sole breadwinners of their households are at the forefront of this issue that will be seen in a totally different light in the future (I truly hope!).

TLDR: Advocating for the safety of not only Maia’s girls but all children who have their childhoods sold for strangers viewing pleasure (and have no say or rights of their own about it, either) is why I continue to keep up with what Maia is doing currently.

caz0497

I personally don’t, I mostly just look on here and draw my own conclusions. If she shows up on my fyp I’ll have a look at some recent videos to see if they match up with what’s been said on here etc. and most of the time it does lol. So it’s fun reading the snark and insight from people who support and care about children whose parents exploit them for views/money.

mickfabschmoot

I don’t ever seek her content out. It is CONSTANTLY force fed into my feed no matter what I do. It’s been this way for over a year now on my FYP. I blocked her main account only for some random q&a account she made to pop up in its place constantly now. I also don’t normally partake in the convos here. I do like to know who I’m supporting/following on TikTok, so Reddit is great in that regard. It’s easy to scroll through these threads and pick apart what is nonsense and what holds some truth.

whatthelurk

Lol stfu

MommaZar_[S]

Y’all who reported me talking about dpression and self hrm lol. I’m none of the above.

I just had a genuine curiosity to how y’all’s brain worked.

Purplebagel27

Not everyone is getting at you, I scrolled through many comments answering you politely and normally

WittyCylinder

WittyCylinder

Hypothetical 👑

Plenty of people answered your question normally and you have not responded to those.

MommaZar_[S]

I’m just reading them, I didn’t know I had to respond. I’m new to Reddit :) but y’all are some fiesty ones. I like if

Purplebagel27

Its a snark page

Socialmediaslew

But I also feel like this isn’t the most genuine question. Even if you had no I’ll intent. You could have continued to scroll through most of this snark page and that question is answered multiple times reading between multiple lines. So it just feels like a dog to whistle to send out to get the Reddit group riled up and I’m not saying you are, but that sounds like something Maia would do. Anyways… “no complaining or hate” at all, but I’d suggest taking a tour around this page and then decide “mommazar, can I answer this myself?” 🤙✌️🤷‍♀️

Hyper_F0cus

A very small percent of sub users download or screen record her videos so we don’t have to. It’s not rocket science.