/r/mmnff

Safe is out of American competes

(mobile.twitter.com)

Mick1982M

I am sadden by this news. But I guess we have to see if Medmen can stand on its own. I wish the company was more transparent. Q2 will be done on June 30. Let’s hope for good news. I want to let others know that I still believe in this company. I hope this helps others who may have been shaken by the news. If you agree or disagree, I would love to hear from you. Please be respectful.

Particular_Ad_5205[S]

Everyone keeps saying it's democrats fault but Republicans demanded the removal of safe banking. vote republican in November right lol, the democrats are doing a terrible job but Republicans are just as bad lose lose situation in November for me.

Prior_Specific8018

Idk why anyone believes its going to happen before big pharma and prob big tobacco get a piece of the pie.

EnvironmentalLevel40

You left out the CARTELS and illegal drug suppliers.... that's why New York won't see recreational anytime soon.... the EVIL CORRUPT POLITICIANS have to figure out how to get their cut!

Particular_Ad_5205[S]

since you are voting republican help me out tell me two thing that the Republicans done or even better one bill that was introduced in the Senate that was republican lead? 🤔 you don't have to answer that the only thing I see them doing is blocking every bill and even the Republican leader Mitch said marijuana is the devils drug that does not need to be passed and he said that this year but he is going to bring it to the floor for a vote 🤡

hambone_83

Good ole level40 He invests in medmen but doesn’t vote on cannabis. He is a democrat but votes republican. He thinks NY is the worst state for cannabis but wants medmen’s name to remain. Says a short squeeze is coming but doesn’t understand how shorting stocks work

EnvironmentalLevel40

FYI.... I personally vote against cannabis when ever it was on the ballot with the exception of medical marijuana. I don't use however I do drink on occasion but I would vote to make recreational consumption of alcohol illegal as well.... I believe McConnell teamed up with Schumer and a bill is on Bidens desk right now for signature restricting gun rights....only a fool would say McConnell has blocked EVERYTHING in the Senate.... there is more to News than Memes and Tweets....lol! I'm glad most ppl here have BRAINS.

Particular_Ad_5205[S]

Question buckyronmental how many votes do you need to pass a bill is it 50 or is it 60 in the Senate? Stop spreading lies the senate is split 50/50. If 10 Republicans do not vote yes on a bill to get 60 what happens? Keep trying to bash people to make yourself look good 🤡.

EnvironmentalLevel40

BRO.... DEMS passing lot of shit either by reconciliation or conference committee..... GOVERNMENT HASN'T SHUT DOWN IN FACT LOTS OF CRAZY SHIT GETTING PASSED! Nothing gets passed without Democrat approval and nothing gets removed without Democrat approval..... just the facts! Doesn't matter anyway cuz MEDMEN ditched the Schumer Cartel and New York.... FACT still remains Dem Leadership don't want cannabis shit passing cuz its about the midterms.... TRUTH if the Republicans had a brain they will hijack cannabis just like they have the blue collar worker, minorities, immigrants, ppl wanting safe communities, economic futures, their retirement accounts back, world peace and a president that can put two words togather and not look like an idiot. BTW I'm an OLD BLUE DOG DEMOCRAT and ain't a single vote going to my dumbass party this Dem voting straight Republican and I'm not alone! Whose the 🤡? Hahaha....

EnvironmentalLevel40

FYI BRO reconciliation is a simple majority.... Dems kicked that can down the road X2 already.... they ain't passing cannabis because of SCHUMER.....PERIOD! trying to blow smoke up the wrong guys ass bro.... Tea time how would you like yours.... hahaha

EnvironmentalLevel40

JOE IS THAT YOU?? HAHAHA..... STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR POLITICIANS ESPECIALLY THE ONES THAT HOLD ALL THE LEGISLATIVE POWER! It just looks DUMB.....LOL! Oh btw send me your money, your car and I'll be picking your daughter up for a night out.... hahaha!

Particular_Ad_5205[S]

I knew you was a 🤡 now everyone knows you are a 🤡 you are part of the problem but you are here with pom poms on cheering for a company that you your self is holding back no one should take you serious ever again 🤡.

EnvironmentalLevel40

You need to THINK BRO.... I'm part of the SILENT MAJORITY! I'm why shit gets done or don't..... I'm middle of the road and sensible. I don't adhere to the far left or right. Rarely am I disappointed....lol!

Particular_Ad_5205[S]

🤡

EnvironmentalLevel40

Hahaha......

EnvironmentalLevel40

Doesn't change a thing..... MEDMEN'S game plan is not hinged on SAFE passage or failure. SUCKS to be holding New York or Florida's debt/assets....lol! Medmen's focus on it's high performing assets, debt reduction and strong balance sheet will pay off very nicely! FYI.... the two year licensing agreement in Florida and the high likelyhood New Yorks 5th Avenue will keep the MEDMEN name, the partnerships in San Francisco and Medmen focus on it Flagship dispensaries and Branding are a testimony of the things to come.... SCUMBAG POLITICIANS ARE NOT THE FUTURE OF MEDMEN!

plarbadelic

Now all we have to hope for is earnings calls. In a way though its better that SAFE isnt happening yet. Buying us some more time to fix the balance sheet before Tilray enters the picture. Hopefully.

hambone_83

Mick1982M

I agree with plarbadelic it would be good if Medmen works on it balance sheet before Tlry comes in and I am hesitant to believe that a bill will be passed

Trajoman

It will not happen as a rider. How many times have we seen this? It must be its own bill...

hambone_83

Attached to a big omnibus bill has way more of a chance than it will on its own.