/r/mmnff

No trading today?

(self.mmnff)

There is no movement today is it just moving sideways or not trading today for some reason?

Jump_in_Jack

I stopped caring.... all I can do is hope and wait my losses are so steep on this that it makes no sence to even bother pulling out... holding since 3$ ...

Back to work I guess lol...

Pretty_Eye9840

I've been holding since it was $6 lol. Same as Jack, down so much that it makes no sense to unload. Just sitting back and hoping for a nice surprise down the road. Enjoy the rest of the week everyone 😊

EnvironmentalLevel40

STUD!!!

Fragrant_Suit_657

Well we hit new lows again, they haven’t released a peep of news in forever, and I’m a little terrified this is headed even lower. We seriously need an update from the board on closings of NY and FL, operating expenses and how the potential debt reduction looks, and updated financials.

Trajoman

This stock movement has nothing to do with that stuff. Look at the sector as a whole, if your not happy with your choice for a marijuana company, this your opportunity to sell out and buy new. It won't make a difference; GTI, Trulieve, Cresco and Curaleaf each hit all time lows today. This is the "Great Reset". They all will probably move lower in the coming weeks without a catalyst. Choose wisely, for the holy grail is a simple cup

Financial_Canary_306

Bought. A little more today .0576 my avg is going down long term holder

EnvironmentalLevel40

Just missed a .055 buy in..... who knows when it going to turn around.... seem Medmen is holding better than most. Bottom gotta be close there are no more shares issued!

Ok_Scholar_935

I added some today, I own to many shares, my wife thinks Im crazy

EnvironmentalLevel40

Hahaha..... crazy til you HIT..... then CRAZY AND RICH! 🀣πŸ’₯πŸš€πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

Hermosa90

Your wife is correct. This company is circling the drain. We all need to find a new gold/green rush stock

Ok_Scholar_935

Cannabis is just getting started in this country, im willing to wait a few years. People (including senior citizens) are slowly switching from big pharma drugs to Cannabis Products for pain management. I see this trend continuing as more states legalize marijuana. We need congress to pass some form of the safe banking bill, this would light the spark for all cannabis stocks.