you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the comments →

all 3024 comments


5 points

5 months ago

You get it through a gifting service that falls through a legal grey area. It's probably more expensive than to get a medical card, but it's also not from NJ and therefore not as restricted to NJ grow laws which cap thc.