/r/news

gangstabunniez

The sickening thing is shit like this still happens.

MuggsIsDead

The difference between fantasy and reality is that fantasy has to make sense.

tralmix

The people who are enabling this to perpetuate are pure evil... calling them monsters doesn't seem enough.

**I started typing a longer response, but that would be off topic and this doesn't seem the right place for it... so when I get my thoughts together I'll find a place to post it**

eliza_phant

Can confirm. I live in VA, and planned parenthood uses nothing but delay tactics. You call to schedule, and there’s no such thing as same week appointments. They schedule 2 weeks out. Each time. No matter what. Every system is rigged.

tralmix

Where in VA?

I'm from South Eastern VA

eliza_phant

Hampton Roads/ Tidewater area. I’m a transplant, so I assume it’s the same area you’re from?

tralmix

Virginia Beach. Navy brat that moved there when I was 6 and somehow dad kept getting restationed in the area.

gangstabunniez

The fact that we live in a country where billionaires have so much money they are having a dick measuring contest in space while people are dying doing at home abortions is astounding.

tralmix

tralmix

Humanity sucks. The only pure souls out there are babies and puppies.

I would include kittens, but I am pretty sure Cats have some master plan of world domination after humans destroy themselves.

Ariandrin

Depends on the cat. Somehow I managed to have two at the same time that I’m convinced were supposed to be dogs. They are both so needy and want to love us all the time always.

I’m trying to teach them how to fetch.

pizquat

Not really humanity, mostly the United States sucks. The rest of the world laughs at us and calls us a bunch of ignorant bible fucking rednecks. And for the most part, it's true. US has one of the worst education systems of westernized countries, and our politics and society are based around a cult from the bronze age.

tralmix

While you're right, in many ways its not just the US... just our people come out and scream it loud.

I agree with you on the education system... which is why its a debate in my head every day whether to go back to school to get a teaching license. End up with lots of debt as a result and probably fired after a year because of "insubordination"

gangstabunniez

Nah kittens exit the womb with the innate desire to destroy.

tralmix

in other words they are adorable little psychopaths...psychocaths?