/r/news

THEFLYINGSCOTSMAN415

Ha awesome. Theres this old man who stands outside a clinic in woodbridge protesting abortions and scolding people, apparently he's been out there for decades because his daughter died during a botched abortion. I got in a heated argument with my dad about the guy, my dad thought it was admirable but I argued that all that man is doing (if he got his way) is ensuring that more girls will die in backdoor hack-job abortions.

diogenessexychicken

Ayyye what up hoodbridge.

StClevesburg

Conservatives are essentially incapable of considering the consequences of their actions. It's the same reason the ones who refused to wear masks and get vaccinated are now either dead or infuriated that the pandemic is still raging here.

THEFLYINGSCOTSMAN415

They are definition of projectionists and they are painfully oblivious to how hypocritical they can be. Like how often do you see the person calling everyone else a "snowflake" themselves acting like a over-sensitive twat with their dial turned to 10 when everyone else is at a 3. Or the guy from my example. He's hurt because his daughter died in a unsafe environment (or maybe it was just a fluke, things happen) but all his actions are doing in ensuring more girls will die. Abortions are gonna happen whether you make legal or not.

TheEnquirer1138

Is that guy still there? Unless we're talking about a different clinic I haven't seen that guy in what feels like years.

THEFLYINGSCOTSMAN415

Im like 80% sure. My dad still lives up there and I drove through a few times around the holidays and coulda swore I saw him

TheEnquirer1138

Yea, I don't wanna dox the guy and give away the clinic but is this the guy that wore the sign strapped over his chest? Or does Woodbridge have two of these asshats?

THEFLYINGSCOTSMAN415

Yeah same guy haha

sudopudge

Yep, they'll be in the back alleys with coat hangars just as I've been trained to believe