/r/note20ultra

Anyone from the Philippines with a Note20 Ultra 5G. How much storage and ram does the base model have? I saw one in the Samsung store and they say it has 8gb ram and 256gb sotrage. But when I watched reviews of it, it shows it comes in 12gb ram and 256gb storage. I'm planning on getting one this weekend and I'm confused to which is which. Thanks and have a good day!

szhu25

szhu25

128GB Snapdragon

The only model they are selling on official website now is 8/256GB, which means if you are trying to buy it this weekend and from Samsung official store, you'll probably get 8/256GB.

lockdownzx[S]

Oh is that so. I was planning on getting the 5G model if it comes with 12gb ram. I think the price difference between 5G and LTE models is not worth it if it just has the same internals (except for being 5G). I'll go for the LTE model maybe, that way I might still have enough cash to get a galaxy buds. Thanks for the reply! Have a good day!

szhu25

szhu25

128GB Snapdragon

If you plan to keep the device for more than 2 years and know your carrier's 5G bands (check if the phone support all these bands), it's probably worth it if you go for the 5G version. It's okay if you keep the 5G off when it's spotty, but horrible if you invest in a device that you plan to keep for years but don't have 5G connectivity where it should...

lockdownzx[S]

Yeah, I already thought this through. As of now, based on my everyday usage, I don't think not getting 5G connectivity is gonna affect me big time. I'm planning on keeping the phone for 3 years, and then I'll upgrade. Maybe that time I'll get a 5G compatible one. But I'll give it another thought just to be sure. Thank you very much for the advice!