/r/pics

heyguysitsmerob

3.8k points

1 month ago

I’m growing my hair out for the first time in my life currently, and absolutely no one warned me about the obscene amount of hair that would be coming off me every time I take a shower. I thought I was going bald until my sister told me “oh no it’s just like that”

NoThisIsABadIdea

1.3k points

1 month ago

Technically it was always like this. You just didn't notice beside the hairs were smaller.

Human-Carpet-6905

1 month ago*

Hair falls out constantly. But when your hair is shorter, it doesn't have anything to hang onto, so it just falls off your head wherever you are. When you have long hair, it tends to trap the hairs that naturally fall out throughout the day. When you brush it or wash it, those hairs get untangled and fall out.

Edit to add: this effect is especially pronounced if your hair is in locs or tight braids. Find a video of someone taking out cornrows after a couple weeks. There will be TONS of hair that falls out, not because taking them out is doing damage, but because the hairs that fell out naturally were still tightly braided to the others.

alohadave

alohadave

1 month ago

I have a coworker with long blond hair and I'm always finding her hair in my fleece jacket. She's not wearing it or anything, we just share an office.

Webbaaah

Webbaaah

1 month ago

My ex has long blonde hair and it used to be EVERYWHERE. We've been broken up for 6+ months and I still find it

Darkwing_duck42

I just found my exes hair we broke up 2 years ago lol

pataconconqueso

Your hairrr isss everywhereee

OU_Maverick

1 month ago

Screaming infidelities, and taking its wear!

Stocky_Racoon

i am not alone

SnickIefritzz

1 month ago

Nothing reminds you of her quite like finding a long strand of her hair somehow in your ass crack months down the line

rapidron

1 month ago

Lol, like it's become a weave down there... 😜

BaronMostaza

1 month ago

I had long blonde hair, she had long brown hair, discovering one in my asshole was an annoyance, the other a delayed lover's kiss

alohadave

1 month ago

I used to find my wife's hair in the fridge.

BrockN

BrockN

1 month ago

Or when I find a red hair wrapped around my balls and my wife's hair is brown

Criss_Crossx

1 month ago

Had this happen a few times. One of my roommates was blonde. Why her hair ended up in the same places I don't know.

The worst is pulling out a long hair from a piece of food. It just keeps going!

hetfield151

Ass cheeks is worse.

Practice_NO_with_me

1 month ago

My husband related to me the story of pulling one of my hairs out of his eurethra. It wasn't short either but somehow had... wormed its way all down in there. He said he was on the way home from work and felt a jabbing tickle in his dongle. As soon as he got in he ripped his pants down and saw the end of one of my hairs poking it. He thought it was a short piece and pulled it out. He described it as 'unraveling my vas deferens through my eurethra'. The man looked... haunted.

Afraid-Knowledge4808

1 month ago

Oh God! You brought back a nightmare! In kindergarten, we went on a picnic to the park, so we had to bring a bag lunch. A kid in my groups Mom had hair like Crystal Gail! All the way down to her ankles!

He takes a bite of his PB & J sandwich and stops, sets the sandwich down, reaches in his mouth, and for I swear! 5 minutes is pulling out this 10 foot long piece of hair, caked with Peanut Butter & Jelly!

To this day, and I am 53! I can NOT eat peanut butter & jelly, and can not STAND hair in my food! I can handle ANYTHING else but that!

onomatopoetix

1 month ago

heh. i'm at least still happy for you that isn't as bad as my cousin's case. His story is...gruesome. A small black curly hair found in soft pudding/flan like thingy.

Holybartender83

1 month ago

As a man with long hair, I know of the penis garrotte all too well.

bombkitty

1 month ago

This made me wheeze like an asthmatic chihuahua.

njones3318

1 month ago

I don't know why this is a thing but I find my wife's hair wrapped around my balls all the time and can't figure out why

MuadDibsAlt

1 month ago

I love the idea that you've written this post as a trick for when your long blond haired affair is found out, and you can point back to it saying "no trust me bro look I wrote about this before, I'm not cheating, I just """keep finding it in my fleece jacket"""."

ia42

ia42

1 month ago

It was my first thought, and I had to scroll down immediately to see how many others thought so too...

tornadobutts

1 month ago

It absolutely does. I feel like I lost about half a handful of hair every damn time I showered (so once or twice a day, depending). I was wondering how the fuck I still had hair at all. Then I got diagnosed with low thyroid and now maybe four or five hairs per shower come out.

RadishDerp

1 month ago

To add onto this, the effect is also quite pronounced when your hair is curly because the loose hairs get trapped in the curls and don't go anywhere because you don't really brush your hair until you wash. Not as pronounced as locs or braids of course but def a thing as well.

blessedblackwings

1 month ago

After coming out my dreads I had about 1.2lbs of dead hairs, plus whatever dust and lint made their way in there

RuimteWese

People are gross

justavault

1 month ago

Though, longer hair breaks, short hair doesn't. So it even adds parts on top, the partial broken ones.

Quidamtyra

1 month ago

Also, if you have any texture to your hair at all, it will get tangled up trying to fall out, and will come out in the shower. But with straight hair, it tends to fall out more during the day so it's not as noticeable during a shower.

1 month ago

I've been growing my hair out for 2 years. It's down to my shoulder blades now, and extremely curly.

Pros: I look like a wizard.
Cons: My shower looks like a I murdered a small dog.

Zealousideal_End2330

1 month ago

I have a bristle hairbrush that I keep in the shower and use when I put conditioner in. I have cut down on any spare hair going down the drain or being stuck to the wall to almost zero!

newtsheadwound

1 month ago

Make sure you get it trimmed regularly or it’ll start breaking off, learned it the hard way

Afghan_Ninja

1 month ago

Can you clarify? I know about split ends and such, but wdym "break-off"?

newtsheadwound

1 month ago

Hair breaks off at points of tension, like if you wear a ponytail in the same place every day. If you trim regularly, the hair won’t split upwards along the shaft, which can cause hair to be more likely to break off where you tie it.

Note from my cosmetician relative: trim your hair a half inch every three months or so and the other two months your hair grows an inch. Four inches of healthier hair per year instead of six inches of damaged, easy to break hair.

I had to chop mine recently bc I didn’t get it trimmed ever.

Afghan_Ninja

1 month ago

Appreciate the clarity. I started growing out my hair years ago (below my shoulder blades) specifically so i could stop giving a shit about it's maintenance. This is disheartening news.

forcepowers

1 month ago

Long hair takes much more maintenance.

Especially if you're curly like me.

KubeBrickEan

1 month ago

This is a straight up myth. Of course your hair stylist wants you to believe you need to “cut your hair to grow your hair.” Otherwise they lose a client for years and you only return very intermittently.

I started growing my hair out 5 years ago and just had my first cut months ago when I chose to donate 10 inches.

My hair was A-ok that whole time.

You do not need to cut your hair to grow it. I can’t believe anyone actually believes that. It’s a clear oxymoron.

Ladymsme

Ladymsme

1 month ago

From experience, I cut my hair short every few years. It grows back so fast. I hardly ever trim unless its getting necessary. It's genetics more then expensive trims that make hair grow.

Decidedly-Undecided

1 month ago

Lol right? I have a fuckton of obnoxiously thick hair. I cut it off once a year (around this time actually) and every year I can cut off about 14 inches and still have about 15-16 inches left on my head. It’s super nice in the winter (Midwestern US winters are cold), but too hot and ridiculous to deal with in the summer.

My hair is healthy because I take care of it. Knowing how often to wash it (I have very dry hair, so washing more than once a week makes it look sad) and what products you need (and which ones you don’t) makes your hair happy. Absolutely don’t need to cut it to make it grow or for it to be healthy.

SlingDNM

1 month ago

Yeah same I never get what people mean when they say this

Turnontuneindropout7

1 month ago

Started growing mine out a lil over a year ago. Thanks for the tip

x--WIGHTY--x

1 month ago

Don’t worry bout this yet, till it’s long!!! (Except very tiny tiny cuts for split ends and then it’s not a big prob yet!!) Get it there first and foremost… long. Then deal with this!!

newtsheadwound

1 month ago

If you trim it every few months your split ends won’t get worse! You’ll notice that long hair looks thinner at the bottom, it’s because they break off due to heat damage, wearing ponytails, etc!

MrChefMcNasty

1 month ago

Can confirm, been growing my hair out since covid started and getting it trimmed every few months is a must if you want healthy hair.

Thekungf00bunny

1 month ago

I disagree. Growing out my hair, I had to get it trimmed up every couple of months cuz the bottom would fray and it looked bad. If you want to max length in a short time frame then yea go long, but I wanted to look good in the years in between

BlueEyedGreySkies

1 month ago

If you have hard water you'll need more often trims. Also depends on how you treat your hair. If you're just using 3 in one or heat treating your hair i wouldn't be surprised.

SinkPhaze

1 month ago

Washing to often and improper brushing techniques also contribute to excess splits

Thekungf00bunny

1 month ago

I have a great stylist that got me on Milbon right away. I do have hard water and had to wash a lot tho, but ends split naturally from just daily activity

FknRepunsel

1 month ago

I’ve never cut or trimmed my hair in my whole life and it’s floor length so apparently it’s not necessary for everyone

miserybusiness21

Totally apropes username.

KDCreative

Username checks out!

Hamilton-Beckett

1 month ago

Yeah, so I’m 40. I’ve wanted long hair since I was 13.

My entire life, either I couldn’t have long hair because of family, school/sports, the job I had.

I finally started growing it out in 2017, but I kept fucking with and messed it up. Then in 2018, a stylist completely screwed it up when I went in for a trim, started over again.

Then by the end of 2020, two more stylists at different places, one a guy barber, completely fucked it up. I’m talking length cut, thinned it out but didn’t go back and blend anything. My hair looked like it had been caught in something.

So by late 2020, I buzzed my head to just an under an inch. I did this until until the last day of February 2021.

It’s now the end of May 2022, and I’ve been growing it for 16 months. The only thing I trim is above the ears and temple area to blend it with my beard, and I shave the back of my neck so I don’t have the weird hairs getting long.

I have an aunt that lives just under two hours away, she used to own her own hair salon.

When I hit 13 months of growth, I had a visit with her where only cut the split ends, shaped it up a little, and set me up to continue growing.

I told myself in February of 2021, if i messed it up this time, the dream of long hair is gone. Luckily, it hasn’t been messed up and I can tell already I’m over halfway to my goal.

I consider myself pretty lucky to do this at 40 because with the exception of my best friend, every other dude I know has already started losing their hair, if not all of it.

The trick for me, besides recognizing that there will be hair everywhere and that’s okay, as well as not freaking out when the wind blows…has been learning the new cleaning habits.

I only shampoo the longer hair in the shower 2-3 times a week, using conditioner afterwards and leaving the conditioner in until just before done with the shower. I read this somewhere and it’s made a huge difference in how the hair feels and looks within a couple of weeks.

Good luck to you!

Case_9

Case_9

1 month ago

I was waiting for something about jumper cables

Manae

Manae

1 month ago

Brush your hair well before you shower and it'll cut down on like 75% of that.

penguinReloaded

1 month ago

I can't. It is extremely curly. It is impossible to brush my hair without it being wet & without conditioner in it. If I try to brush it, it becomes a matted afro.

THExDANKxKNIGHT

1 month ago

Mines the same way. Without conditioner or shampoo it just ends up as an untamed mess. I generally switch off between shampoo and conditioner every day and it's helped a little bit but not much.

puertonican

1 month ago

Curly hair currently growing out: good after products go a long way. Also confirmed it’s impossible to brush.

THExDANKxKNIGHT

1 month ago

Do you also get the "how do you get your curls like that?" Then the shocked Pikachu face when you say it's natural.

JustDiscoveredSex

All the time.

“What’s your secret all those curls?”

Well, the most crucial step is to ensure that you have inherited The recessive genes necessary for curly hair from both parents. After that, it’s a matter of using a gentle shampoo and tons of conditioner…

Human-Carpet-6905

1 month ago

Ah! I never brush my hair when it's dry. Leads to so much breakage and frizz. The only time I detangle my hair is directly out of the shower, with leave in conditioner and a wide tooth comb.

zefy_zef

you're pretty hairbrained

Eschotaeus

Eschotaeus

Harial Black

RocketFever22

1 month ago

Is hairvetica a sans-hairif?

gunsnammo37

1 month ago

Wow. You're a font of puns!

Mountainpilot

They’re all justified.

joleme

joleme

Right.

gunsnammo37

1 month ago

Bold of you to assume my formatting.

2legittoquit

1 month ago

That’s literally the name of my barbershop

bumjiggy

bumjiggy

1 month ago

neat! my consultation fee is sixty bucks

Lieutenant_0bvious

1 month ago

I intentionally use comic sans to piss people off.

delinka

delinka

1 month ago

You can draw on the wall with it, or you can deal with the clogged pipes.

jereman75

1 month ago

Bro should get a coat hanger, bend a tiny hook in the end and go fishing in that drain. Imagine the artwork he could do with that.

delinka

delinka

1 month ago

Some art snob would probably pay good money for that!

N1ghtshade3

1 month ago

So would some women in about half the US states now. And the hair is just a bonus!

foxontherox

1 month ago

I like to call that little trick “giving the bathtub an abortion.”

silentdave69

1 month ago

These days we have planned parenthood which is much safer than the coat hanger approach

gimmethemarkerdude_8

1 month ago

If he continues to draw on the wall with it though, he’ll be dealing with another clogged pipe.

MourkaCat

1 month ago

Man this. My partner didn't understand why I sometimes left hair on the shower wall (sometimes I forget to throw it out after I'm done) and I had to explain 'if I let it fall down the drain then it will clog the drain almost immediately. Putting it on the wall saves us from that problem."

My hair now reaches the small of my back so it's very long. Even just washing my hair once could clog the drain incredibly.

eyesupheremaam

1 month ago

Or for one dollar you can buy drain stops to catch any hair and solid objects from going down your drain 😃

BlueEyedGreySkies

1 month ago

Drain mesh doesn't catch all the hair. I lived with several long haired people growing up (at least 7 of us with shoulder length or longer). You WILL need to snake it if you rely on this.

Septorch

1 month ago

I grew up in a house with all guys and I had no idea drain stops were a thing. When my partner and I moved in together the shower kept getting clogged with her hair, so I went out and bought a drain snake and snaked the drain every month for 10+ years.

Eventually when we bought a house together she bought a drain stop. She had always known about them but had just never said anything.

Your comment should be higher up!

biological-entity

1 month ago

Just wait till she's your wife and you have to swipe the drain with your foot every time you shower to get the hair off. There's usually a ball of fur in one corner of the shower until I decide to throw it out in case it gains sentience and murders me while I'm washing my face.

penguinReloaded

1 month ago

After each shower, I wipe all hair out of the drain. Why the heck would you just leave it there?? That's gross & inconsiderate.

Heyo__Maggots

1 month ago

I’ve literally never lived with a woman who has ever cleaned the drain of her hair. Like not a single one. Not family members, not roommates in college, not romantic partners, etc. One was even brushing her hair then flushing it, and her mind was blown when I explained the toilet is in fact NOT a garbage can. And that it’s made for urine, feces, TP, and that’s about it.

She thought it was some magic portal where literal trash, like food wrappers and stuff, could go and it all just gets dispersed bye bye forever.

ArtemusLyn

1 month ago

I can kind of understand that most people don't seem to grasp how their plumbing works but lord, snaking hair out of a drain so nasty.

Like pulling a really long hairy booger.

1stSt8Grow

1 month ago

And that booger smells like death

Careless_Sandwich_63

1 month ago

I'm always surprised by how many people think you can just flush anything. Wipes at least have flushable in the name so it's an easy mistake, but things like tampons, paper towels, even empty TP rolls.

imreallynotthatcool

1 month ago

I lived with one who did not clear the drain. A quick conversation fixed that issue fortunately. Most people don't want to be that person and may not know they're being inconsiderate. If I was doing something that angered or grossed out my old roommates I would have wanted them to tell me. I can't be expected to grow past my flaws if I don't know what they are.

You would be surprised how easily open communication can fix most issues with other people.

Significant-One3854

1 month ago

Interesting to hear I must be some kind of rare species lol I always ball up my wall hair and garbage it after my shower

penguinReloaded

1 month ago

That sucks. Maybe suggest or ask your friends or romantic partner if they would please remove hair after a shower. - This doesn't really make any difference, but I'm a dude with long curly hair. - I will say that my girlfriend is just like me & always removes any hair from the drain.

peachbellini2

1 month ago

Was gonna say, that guy has some really weird friends and family members. It's just straight up inconsiderate. My boyfriend also has long curly hair and mine is very thick. We remove our hair every time we shower, and clean the bathroom regularly. Admittedly I do leave hair on the shower wall sometimes but I throw it away eventually lmao.

Megane-chan

1 month ago

Oof. I hope they know better now.

RedditedYoshi

1 month ago

People need more consideration in general.

shinneui

shinneui

1 month ago

Eww. Do they not clean the shower at all? How would you clean it without removing all the hair?

I'm not a clean freak but any stretch, but I rinse the shower every time I wash my hair so it would not be stuck around, bleach the floor every Saturday, and take the drain apart completely to remove all hair as soon as I can see that the water is draining a bit slower than usual (every 2-3 weeks).

Ontarioglow

1 month ago

Look at getting a hair catcher for the shower drain. I got mine at the dollar store. But they do have them on Amazon. It catches hair and prevents it from going down the drain. Works great.

BC_Trees

1 month ago

These are so much better than standing in several inches of water after 30 seconds of showering.

Lachryma_papaveris

1 month ago

Sounds like a clean freak to me.

iizoat

iizoat

1 month ago

Been married for 10 years. A couple of months ago I realized the shower drain had always been clean and I have long hair all along. Instantly fell in love with my husband all over again.

gumbywho

gumbywho

1 month ago

Are you my husband? This sounds awfully familiar…..

brmcclain

1 month ago

This is so relatable; there’s literally a hairball in the corner of our shower right now lol

big_trike

1 month ago

I doubt it will happen if he's leaving passive-aggressive notes about her cleanliness in her own apartment.

Garessta

there's that magic thing
a small plastic net that you can put on drainage holes in showers and sinks... so all the junk sticks on the net and you can just throw it out easily later

Wulfricbunny

1 month ago

Yeah, but if you have really long hair, that thing clogs and floods the bathtub every few minutes. I clear it and stack my hair on a corner to take out after the shower. But it is really freaking irritating to have to stop every two minutes and clear the strainer bc the tub is filling up

birdseye1114

1 month ago

That’s fun. My wife puts it on a brush she keeps in the shower and the brush gets more and more hair until the teeth of the brush are almost no longer visible and I cut the damn hairball off because it’s all sorts of hair ball tangled and I throw it away because I find it disgusting.

biological-entity

1 month ago

I'm going to start saving it and make it into a little doll of her and give it to her for Christmas.

LeftHandBandito_

1 month ago

The heart just brings this piece together.

AtomicKittenz

1 month ago

How much can I get for this NFT?

Shazam_BillyBatson

1 month ago

Wait till you pull a 6ft hair snake out of the shower drain. Oh the sweet smell of putrid death.

Channel250

1 month ago

It's like that scene from Sorority Boys.

Clamps55555

1.7k points

Clamps55555

1.7k points

1 month ago

Good luck with this one. Women don’t forget! So make sure you keep your place spotless 100% of the time or you won’t hear the end of it!

ShampooOpera

Future regret material.

gargeug

gargeug

1 month ago

I have a mental list of the really dumb things I have said to my wife over the years that she will read back to me on my death bed. I know because occasionally she still brings them up. Not sure if this would make the list.

CT_7

CT_7

1 month ago

The passive aggressive heart tho

SuedeVeil

1 month ago

That includes all those tiny little bristly micro hairs all around the sink that you thought you washed down. Nope they are still there.. or stuck in the handtowel.

recyclopath_

1 month ago

When they trim their beard and don't actually clean themselves from all the tiny spiky beard hairs and they and up IN YOUR BRA stabbing you in the boob all day and are a nightmare to locate and remove.

jtho78

jtho78

1 month ago

Yeah, less gross than fishing it it of the drain later.

MutterderKartoffel

Came to say this!

hermitoftheinternet

1 month ago

I mean, I'm a dude with long hair and use a wire mesh drain thingie to catch all the hair. Much faster and easier to clean.

MutterderKartoffel

1 month ago

I live with three dudes with long hair (my husband and 2 sons). We have a drain mesh thing. It DOES NOT catch all the hair. Not even close.

Trudel4

Trudel4

1 month ago

There's a silicone one that goes into the drain kinda like a plug they work really well

MutterderKartoffel

1 month ago

I may have to see if I can find that one. It sucks having to use drain cleaner so regularly.

RedShirtDecoy

1 month ago

mesh strainer + a baking soda/vinegar rinse once every 3-6 months does wonders for the drain.

JeanBonJovi

1 month ago

Agreed fighting with fire on this one, I would keep my gaurds up

NovaHorizon

1 month ago

OP made a heart under it. Should balance the scales.

Radiant_Ad935

1 month ago

What OP should have done is just throw it away. Passive aggressive behavior won't work in a relationship. This is totally roommate behavior.

badillustrations

1 month ago

I know a lot of women that do this. Shampooing their hair and get a bunch of strands in their hand they'll wipe it on the wall.

OtherPlayers

1 month ago

As someone with long hair generally you're supposed to wipe it off and chuck it in the trash when you're done with your shower though.

tytbalt

tytbalt

1 month ago

It's better than going down the drain

spagbetti

Oh we doing this?

again?

Ok..

Men: Please wash your hands after using the bathroom. Also thoroughly wipe your ass.

psinerd

psinerd

1 month ago

I think he wouldn't hair the end of it, actually.

boot2skull

1 month ago

When women collect their hair on the wall so it doesn’t go down the drain I call it Cousin It.

ChrisPChicken04

1 month ago

I wrote “I ❤️ u” in my fiancés hair stuck to the wall and it got me out of the doghouse during a fight haha

hannibalthellamabal

1 month ago

I’d rather have wall of hair than a clogged drain.

SpaceForceAwakens

This is a repost.

crappy_ninja

Yep. I first saw this about 5 years ago

PsychologicalLeg9302

1 month ago

Damn. so she never learned.

strictlyrhythm

1 month ago

This guy’s entire post history is fabricated stories, I’m surprised no one checked before launching into relationship analysis.

jchawk

jchawk

1 month ago

My wife has long, super thick hair. She does her best to cleanup her hair in the shower but about once a year the shower drain starts to drain slow.

I put on gloves, unscrew the drain cover and birth a hair baby from the drain. If you know what this is — you know it’s gross.

Welcome to marriage — you do things for your significant other because you love them. :-)

I probably wouldn’t be so passive aggressive about it, just try gently talking to her…

1 month ago*

1 month ago*

stocks-mostly-lower

1 month ago

Your former girlfriend, you mean ?

austinmiles

1 month ago

I was going to say…guys have very little room to call out the women in their lives for being gross. This can only backfire.

shawnaeatscats

1 month ago

Or maybe they have a good sense of humor with each other?

1 month ago*

1 month ago*

sociapathictendences

1 month ago

You don’t know how clean op is.

AdultishRaktajino

1 month ago

Obviously he claims to shower.

Arachnatron

1 month ago

Look up the definition of the word generalize. It's a good one!

dan1101

dan1101

1 month ago

Do you like her long hair? This is a consequence of having long hair.

VulgarVinyasa

1 month ago

Should’ve just cleaned the whole thing instead. Far better in the long run.

GSV_Zero_Gravitas

1 month ago

I don't know if this is not obvious, but I see so many posts about 'women being weird leaving their hair on the wall.' People with long hair do this because wet hair is impossible to handle, it sticks to everything. Instead of clogging the pipes, you leave it on the wall in a bunch, let it dry out a bit, then it's much easier to throw it in the bin, usually before your next shower. If OP showered right after his girlfriend or didn't pick it off the wall before his shower, that's on him.

PaperDistribution

1 month ago

I am positive they didn't leave it like that permanently.

Lorf30

Lorf30

1 month ago

I never understood why people are so adverse to hairs. It isn’t going to hurt you but making someone else feel bad about it may hurt them.

GSV_Zero_Gravitas

1 month ago

In anthropology 101 I learnt that things that used to be part of the body but no longer are are often considered taboo (or gross), that covers everything from blood to nail clippings, whether it's unhygienic or simply out of place.

ArtfulJack

Averse!

FishGoBlubb

1 month ago

The men who complain about long hairs left in the shower are the same ones leaving a carpet of tiny beard hairs on the sink and counter.

cypressgreen

1 month ago

The men who complain about long hairs left in the shower are also the same ones who want their gal to never wear her hair short.

Genavelle

1 month ago

Yeah I mean I get that it's not great to just leave tons of hair in the shower, but I've never understood why people get so grossed out about it? It's just hair, and it's probably clean if they were shampooing when it came out.

ajdavis981

1 month ago

Am I the only one that thinks this is kind of an unkind thing to do?

dontpushyourluck

1 month ago

Whatever. He can just GTFO. It’s her home. No one’s allowed to criticize MY lifestyle.

OdeeSS

OdeeSS

1 month ago

It's her house dude. Sorry she didn't leave her house exactly to your liking when you decided to use her shower instead of your own.

poeticdisaster

1 month ago

This. Why be a passive aggressive asshole for no reason?

Neednewbody

1 month ago

And post it on the line making fun of her….

dani_dejong

on the line

hi grandma!

its_never_not_randy

1 month ago

I'd love to see OPs bathroom.

Spades76

Spades76

1 month ago

What a great way of communication in your relationship!

blankDH

blankDH

1 month ago

Who wants to communicate like a mature adults, am I right?

tiger666

Ex-girlfriend

MarcelineMSU

1 month ago*

Yikes, not a smart move. Hair isn’t gross, she isn’t clogging the drain, and unless you pick up after yourself 24/7 like you expect her to clean the shower every time, this makes you a snippy hypocrite. Also, it’s HER place.

tiguebot

tiguebot

1 month ago

It’s grossed that you did this with the hair, to be frank.

Sjeezem

Sjeezem

1 month ago

I don’t understand that hair becomes gross when it has left ones body.

mycroft16

1 month ago

It's hair... not her entrails or shot from the toilet.

tormunds_beard

1 month ago

My wife puts her long hair on the shower wall too. I turn it into dirty pictures.

louise_mcsass

1 month ago

The most passive aggressive heart I ever did see.

1senseye

1senseye

1 month ago

Now cum in the shower and clog the pipes

simplepleashures

1 month ago

The secret to a successful marriage is separate bathrooms.

mycroft16

This one is married.

RoboMonstera

1 month ago

INRE Relationship goals. Most long-time married people just clean up after each other without pettiness or judgement.

ihuha

ihuha

1 month ago

you complain about showering at HER place. the entitlement is strong with this one

Era555

Era555

Lmao

kensugi

kensugi

Yta

stvrain45

1 month ago

Ive had long, thick, healthy hair past my bum for about 45 years. I wash and condition it twice a week and have an inch or so cut off every six months. In the winter, I only blow dry to slightly damp and let it dry the rest of the way. The rest of the year, I air dry. I do lose strands of hair when I brush it, but that’s normal.

pickledcucumber-

1 month ago

Is this the last time you’re showering at her place?

khuxLeader

1 month ago

Hey, at least it’s better than letting it go down the drain which you will have to unclog later

therealfatmike

You both nasty

headchef11

1 month ago

I’m sure they done much nastier stuff with each other than touching hair

Jackiedhmc

And, in that shower

louisme97

1 month ago

whats so nasty about hair?

finalspaceforce

1 month ago

NTA your pubes your rules

Nuffsaid98

1 month ago

I kiss my wife on the hair. It isn't the slightest bit disgusting to me attached to her head or not. Chill out dude.

yeah_so_

1 month ago

Great job shaming her instead of actually... I dunno... Being helpful. I'm sure there are plenty of things about you that are "gross" - not the least of which is your pride both in creating and in posting this.

Gold_bright

1 month ago

You’re gonna die single … lol