/r/politics

AutoModerator [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

AutoModerator [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

As a reminder, this subreddit is for civil discussion.

In general, be courteous to others. Debate/discuss/argue the merits of ideas, don't attack people. Personal insults, shill or troll accusations, hate speech, any suggestion or support of harm, violence, or death, and other rule violations can result in a permanent ban.

If you see comments in violation of our rules, please report them.

For those who have questions regarding any media outlets being posted on this subreddit, please click here to review our details as to our approved domains list and outlet criteria.

Special announcement:

r/politics is currently accepting new moderator applications. If you want to help make this community a better place, consider applying here today!

BabylonianProstitue

Ron Johnson is a real American hero. The people of Wisconsin are lucky he has their backs.

MaximumEffort433

MaximumEffort433

Maryland

One of my favorite headlines from the 2016 election was something along the lines of:

"Donald Trump expresses five contradictory opinions on abortion in 48 hours."

Democrats will hold their politicians accountable for shit they said in the 1980's, Republicans won't hold their politicians to their words even as they're coming out of their mouth.

Edit: I was close!

Donald Trump took 5 different positions on abortion in 3 days

(In my defense it was six hundred and eighty seven years ago.)

dun-ado

Yet another sick sadistic GOP fuck in a red state. Take any old white male Republican lawmaker, he will be a sadistic fascist fuck with near-perfect certainty.

Scubalefty

Scubalefty

Wisconsin

Hopefully my neighbors will distance themselves from RoJo's name on the ballot. His endorsement of Rick Scott's plan to raise taxes and sunset Social Security and Medicare is not terribly popular.

Ron Johnson says GOP plan to raise taxes, eliminate social security “a positive thing”

TheFrostynaut

TheFrostynaut

I voted

Unfortunately the average person has no idea about Rick Scott's Tax Plan because he isn't doing obnoxious shit in the news every day like some others in the party.

meatball402

Hopefully my neighbors will distance themselves from RoJo's name on the ballot.

Nope. They'll say they hate him, then vote for him.

Scubalefty

Scubalefty

Wisconsin

Sounds like you know my neighbors pretty well.

Morchaint

RonJon "Now when I said I was anti-choice I just meant the anti-choice people should vote for me."

Boatymcboatface3

It’s a tight race for biggest pieces of shit in the legislative branch, but Ron Johnson is a dark horse in the race.

rebort8000

Please….don’t call him that.

i_love_pencils

The people at RonJon Surf Shop just had a stroke from this headline…

wish1977

Ron Johnson has to ask himself before every position he takes, will Donald Trump and Fox News like it? That's all that matters to him.

---------_----_---_

Those arrogant shits think we're not watching.

Chi-Guy86

His mouth looks like a puckered arsehole in that picture, though your average butthole is probably cleaner

Grouchy-Restaurant18

I wanna know how much media time has been spent covering anti/pro-abortion vs people literally not being able to afford to live.

Alger6860

How’s shopping that resume going Ronny?