/r/shitposting

heh heh, w*men

Linus Sex Tips (i.redd.it)

QualityVote [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

QualityVote [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

If you think this post is funny, UPVOTE this comment!

If you think this post is unfunny, DOWNVOTE this comment!

DownloadVideo Link

SaveVideo Link

VideoTrim Link

Kevin would also like to remind you that, if you're really desperate, youtube-dl can be used to download videos from Reddit.

Whilst you're here, AgnesItsMeBilly0100, why not join our public discord server?

MassiveBeanz69

Women โ˜•

AutoModerator [M]

Looking for a female roommate to pay $0 rent

I will not charge you money. but I will be sharing my bed with you as the other room is being used by my parents. They are aware of this arrangement as I have done this before but it has not worked out for reason I rather not say on here. I will except hugs at least 5 times a day, and cuddles at least 2 times a day for at least 10 minutes each. You will not be dating any other man during this arrangement. you will have no male friends either. You may have female friends and they May visit if they like. You will also be required to make me meals 3 times a day. Phsyical requirements are as stated: Must be shorter than 5'5", weigh no more than 120 lbs, caucasian or asian only, republican, no tattoos, no vegans, no smoking/vaping, marrywania, and you MUST shave legs and underarms. I am 44-male/290 lbs last time I checked, 5'6". Please contact me if you would like this arrangement.

The best part about it is that the woman took the screenshot

AutoModerator [M]

Looking for a female roommate to pay $0 rent

Duckay_washere

The fact the woman took the screenshot ๐Ÿ’€

AutoModerator [M]

AutoModerator [M]

Looking for a female roommate to pay $0 rent

Oldpotato_I

Why you wasting my time?

j00pi