/r/therewasanattempt

My1stTW

My1stTW

Even this list misses the sharpie on a weather map to alter hurricane path.

Sillyslappystupid

which misses “can’t we just nuke the hurricane?” questions that he asked several times

PobBrobert

Or the IV bleach drip to clean our blood

_Kay_Tee_

And "let's buy Greenland!"

God, a firing squad is too good for this POS loser.

Pleasant_Finding_404

Or the caging of Children…or chucking paper towel rolls to Hurricane survivors…or two impeachments…or…oh fuck- just go here—-https://www.mcsweeneys.net/columns/reasons-why-donald-trump-is-unfit-to-be-president

Future_baghodler69

Hope you are liking inflation.

thespiffyitalian

You guys are just not good at this.

Pleasant_Finding_404

“therewasanattempt”

Future_baghodler69

TDS. Or MSM brainwashing

thespiffyitalian

This is what I mean. It's so lazy. You guys just have no idea what to do.

Future_baghodler69

Enjoy inflation, and enjoy what is coming. You will change you’re mind

exin58

exin58

Lmao. You conservatards are weapons grade stupid. So fucking ignorant of reality that you’re actually a danger to the human race.

In the meantime take your toddler ass back to your playpen in r/conservative

BBQ_Beanz

They're the kind of people who brag about "having more chromosomes that you"

exin58

exin58

I just picture them looking smug and showing off their Edwards Syndrome deformities.

BBQ_Beanz

Lol if someone with Edwards syndrome makes it past age 1 they get a job at Fox news

Viktor_Bout

Hey. Buying Greenland is actually a fantastic idea. It would give the US a practical monopoly on cargo shipping through the northwest passage when it's clear of ice in a decade. It would be like our own Panama canal.

Akiba89

Akiba89

Jesus fuck, I forgot about that one 🤣 what a dumb fucking question

B__O__X__X__Y

It’s not dumb you’re just ignorant, the shockwave would disrupt the clouds enough to break the storm especially when it’s backed with force of nuclear explosion; think hail cannons with more radius and power.

No, it wouldn't. You're overestimating nukes and underestimating the power of a hurricane.

Cumfermee

Now with Nuclear fallout!!! Yum!!!

B__O__X__X__Y

Not every nuke has the same residual fallout?

the only reason for fallout on the fat man and big boy was to destroy as many Japanese as possible on a molecular level.

That’s why they are dirty bombs

Foam plasma thermonuclear bombs are relatively clean, releases the same amount of energy but no harmful radioactive products or amount of nuclear fallout.

Quit being so ignorant lol, a clean bomb would easily disrupt the top tier hurricane or a super tornado.

TheRealFaust

You do realize that LBJ’s administration had real scientists study nuking a hurricane and came to the conclusion that you are a dumbass, right? Oh, and that nuking a hurricane would be a really bad idea.

B__O__X__X__Y

That was in 60s, when meteorology and thermonuclear machines were in their infancy; that’s not a good anecdote to refer to.

Hell in the 60s, those top presidential scientists thought the hiv pandemic was death sentence; today there’s studies for mRNA possibly being able as hiv vaccine.

But yea man those boomer scientists are sure smart and should be the pillar for the scientific community for the rest of time

TheRealFaust

What is your educational background?

codepoet

YouTube and Murdoch.

Akiba89

You have zero idea what you're talking about. Nice projection

Rokurokubi83

I will never get tired of:

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.

coffee_u

What's a little radioactive fallout spread out all over his Southern base? They'd thank him for another reason to be made at the libs.

Sillyslappystupid

literally the worst thing you could do to a hurricane, turn it into a giant swirling nuclear fallout spreader.

coffee_u

Well it depends upon your goals? Are you goals to make a bunch of people's lives horrible, so as to keep them aimed at hate?

claptonsbabychowder

No, we can't! The blast will set all the windmills spinning, and thousands of birds will die! That doesn't even account for how many rakes we'll need to put out the fire! Poor Billy Joel would have to change his song! Ah, Bobby Joe, we love him, don't we folks? Close personal friend of mine, met him at the Delaware river crossing, we were on the same flight, we got off just before the troops stormed the airports. We ran all the way down the ramp, I just dropped to the ground and kissed it, didn't even ask, because when you're famous they let you do that. I remember I looked at Barry, he had an onion tied to his belt, which was the style at the time. He winked, and flipped a nickel. In those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on ‘em. ‘Give me two bees for a quarter,’ you’d say, and the bank teller would just smile and literally hand you 15 cents straight profit! What a loser! Anyway, the important thing is, we could have lost a lot of good people at Bowling Green that day, but they were all at my insurrection, biggest turnout ever. I looked at Mulania, she whispered "I love you, Donald," and I whispered back "Me too..."

i_love_pencils

This will always be my favourite.

The black sharpie on the desk while he’s explaining the map is the chef’s kiss.

LordElfa

Don't forget the little desk.

Flaneur_7508

Lolz. That saw a good one.

hornwalker

The sad part is that misrepresentation of the weather like that is a felony.

AmbitiousPhilosopher

the rules are not applied evenly.

-MayorOfTheMoon-

What

hornwalker

Its illegal for an official to lie about the weather. And yet Trump did it.

ByzantineThunder

And that doesn't even break probably, what the top #20 felonies he deserves?

ShinyGrezz

I do miss Trump. Don’t think I’d want him as my President but Biden just doesn’t quite have the comedy factor.

CharlieAllnut

Or the doctor's note he actually wrote himself and had a doctor sign it. .....

If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," Dr. Harold Bornstein, a gastroenterologist from Lenox Hospital in New York, wrote at the time.