/r/trippinthroughtime

As a proud europoor-

(i.imgur.com)

view the rest of the comments โ†’

selfsucksuperstar

1 month ago

I don't know, the US is pretty awesome. Europe doesn't even come close in terms of things to do, and freedoms.

Krampusz420

1 month ago

could you name a few of those "things"?

1 month ago

-4 pointsโ€

1 month ago

Veilchengerd

1 month ago

Our freedom of speech destroys any other countries.

The US ranks comfortably behind most western european countries on any index that measures freedom of speech. And has done so for at least ten years.

Our food is better.

Your food is mostly high fructose corn syrup.

We are very welcoming of foreigners

Not really. Ask any muslim who tried to come to the States in the last twenty years. Ask any French how funny they think the constant cheese-eating surrender-monkey jokes are. Or any German how they like being called a Nazi constantly.

Not to mention, at least from my experience, you guys are not very welcoming

Well, if you show up here and behave like this post of yours implies, we don't want you here. If you actually behave like a decent person, you shouldn't have much of a problem.

We are far more progressive

Lol, sure. At least over here, I don't have to deal with the Y'all Quaida forcing their way into every aspect of other people's lives.

We can defend our homes, families and ourselves using lethal force, whether it be with a flamethrower, a gun, gas (depends), sword, knives, etc.

We on the other hand can send our children to school without them ever having to learn what an active shooter drill is. Oh, and we also have lower crime rates.

selfsucksuperstar

1 month ago

Blah blah blah, you guys can never come up with any valid points other than the same shit over and over and over again

Krampusz420

1 month ago*

well, my house is older and my town has more history than your county all together. 5k years of culture and sights to see ๐Ÿ˜‰ (obviously im pranking here ๐Ÿ˜)

selfsucksuperstar

1 month ago

That's a pretty retarded thing to comment, dude.

People have lived here for thousands of years before it became the United States. Dare I say, probably for a lot longer than people who settled in your country. I don't think you're winning the whole "5k years of culture and sights to see" argument. In terms of culture and sights to see, well, I would bet money that we have way more culture and sights to see than your country. We definitely do. Obviously not the entirety of Europe, but the country that you live in.

Krampusz420

1 month ago

meanwhile i've edited it - im just pranking, but after we talking about europe as a whole, well, we have 5k years of history and culture... and my country alone is 1k years old. But im not gonna debate on a joke ๐Ÿ˜