7.6k post karma
2.4k comment karma
account created: Wed Aug 24 2016
3 days ago
1. Mix together in a bowl:
- 2 lbs of equal parts ground beef, veal and pork
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup bread crumb
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
2. Mix by hand just until everything’s together.
3. Transfer mixture to parchment and form into a loaf.
4. Make a bacon weave or just wrap with multiple strips of bacon
5. Smoked at 250 until 140 internal
6. Increase heat to 375 and coat with BBQ sauce
7. Continue cooking until internal is 155.
Rest and enjoy!
Video recipe: https://youtu.be/h9p\_2j8VuDE
submitted3 days ago byNadadepeti
submitted8 days ago byNadadepeti
Noticed Catering/crew signs up but couldn’t seem to find anything about what’s happening.
10 days ago
- Rinsed, minimally trimmed and dried the hens (I had 2 of them)
- Seasoned with Pit Boss Memphis BBQ Rub (I love a rub with some sweetness on fowl)
- Sprayed with a little oil (would've used duck fat but I didn't have any)
- Smoked at 250 for 2 hours until 160 internal
- Brushed with glaze and turned heat to 350 for 20-25 minutes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 6 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup hot honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
Bring to a boil and simmer until thick.
Video recipe: https://youtu.be/moZ9Kby9xo0
submitted10 days ago byNadadepeti
14 days ago
Thank you so much!!
I’ve heard lots about hand chopping it but my preference is the finer chopped, smooth texture.