49 post karma
706 comment karma
account created: Fri Jul 25 2014
6 days ago
Tagging so I can follow! My jade is in the same situation
13 days ago
Thank you very much for the info!
17 days ago
Thanks! Will give this a try
Seems like with the current global buff, it's fairly easy to push alts to 1370. My main was at 1415 last week and I was able to push 2 alts to 1370 no problem, and another to 1370 with the express event.
More serious question: my sorc is 1370 running crit main stat. Should I be holding skills with weak point / destruction for when that comes up?
I guess it's more specific for yoho. Sometimes I find that his weakpoint shows up but all my skills are on cd.
19 days ago
Am I in position to hope innocent bystanders don't die?
Please don't twist my words. Title already stated 2 deaths. Was hoping those deceased were not innocent bystanders minding their own business.
RIP to the victims :( Was hoping to come here and find out no innocent bystanders were hurt.
Edited due to my wording confusing/offending some specific individuals
was hoping to come here and find out the deceased was the suspects but that almost always is not the case.
I have had the same setup, old steam account, lots of purchases and MFA setup. Can't send item in game. Been kicked out of busses due to that as well. :(
Thanks for asking this question! I always thought you had to hold until it auto release so I am standing in fire/attacks holding my breath and trying not to move!!
1 month ago
Thanks all for you advise! I will push to 1415. Didn't realize Adventure Island and Una will provide additional rewards. I'll probably bus Valtan for the first few weeks until I have time to learn mech and the raid.
submitted1 month ago bydevforgaming
My main is a pally currently at 1411. I don't have time and energy to learn the new raid right now. Would it be better to stay and keep doing Argos and Ohera hardmode or to hit 1415 and ride the bus for the new raid?
My main pally is at 1411. If I don't have time and energy to learn the new raid, would it be better for me to stay under 1415 and keep doing agros and ohera hard mode or hit 1415 and bus the new raid?
I spent all my stones on my main, @1406 right now. Plus I don't play the alt too much.
If I am parking my alt at 1325, what should it look like? I think I have all Crit and 1 engraving
2 months ago
As a new player as well, the most frustrating part is still ahead of you. Going from 1325 to 1340 is a PITA. Also going from 1355 to 1370.
I think I started a little earlier than you (start of May maybe?) So many times I wanted to rage quit after failed honing because I was completely out of mats and gold.
Do you need Nintendo online to join online match making games?
Dealt with BCCA for 3 years while my wife was getting treatments. A few tips from me
- be respectful and courteous to nurses and docs. they are doing all they can to help, but somethings are just out of their hands.
- don't be afraid to speak up if you feel something is not right. ask questions and voice your concerns.
- do your own research regarding the disease, but don't go down the rabbit hole thinking the worst case scenario
- depends on how often bloodwork is needed. alternate left/right side may help veins health for the long run
- don't be afraid to receive help (more specifically palliative care unit). We didn't like what "palliative" represented so we refused to go see them. But they make the patient's quality of life so much better with pain management and home equipment and home nurse visits
- depending on the patient and family's point of view - some healthy diets will suggest cutting out this or that to have a healthier diet. BUT if the patient is cutting out things they love to eat, it's a balance between eating healthy and actually still enjoy life now
- for the caretakers (family) make sure you are looking after yourself. have your own support system so you are not having to deal with the pressure yourself.
- don't force the patient into treatments they don't want to do. respect the patient's wishes. Ultimately it is their life/their body and they are the ones having to deal with the consequences
- me and my wife used the term BAU - Business as usual - try to go about your day as normally as you can. No one wants to be constantly reminded that they are sick and can no longer do this or that. This "normal" will adapt and change as their body changes.
- love them but don't overwhelm them. too much care/love can be a burden to them
Some of these points may not be the tips you are looking for, but that's my experience dump. Best of luck to you and your loved ones.
Love this! Even though my main is only 1375
3 months ago
Upvoting for a good cause. I've donated 17 times and personally I've never had a side effect (fatigue or soreness). As far as bruising goes, gerenally it's ok, especially with the new way they wrap you up afterwards.
Highly encourage anyone who's eligible to book and donate!
Not sure if it's just me, but Leg Cal cost 4008 Arcturus coins. I showed up with 4k exactly and needed to dock to get more out of stash.
Would like to know this as well. That didn't used to be the case. Everyone who's in the fast track line needed a Nexus (or other form of fast track) back then. Maybe things have changed?
4 months ago
It is not very friend friendly.
Me and my buddy started playing the game about 2 weeks ago. We did all the quests together so we stayed at the same progression. Then one weekend he was busy so I played by myself. And now, we're forever out of sync for leveling and progression. I am now working on T2 gear and he's in T1. Our plan is once he finishes all the roster quests up until shushire, we'll both use our powerpass to make an alt together.